Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!

Go down 
+11
Horatius
StyrofoamKing
zelophahad
Da Bank
Eliazar
Tagnator
Chad
Identity
DeafNala
Von Kurst
WarbossKurgan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009 - 18:04

The Expendables

Andy wrote:
“So what do we know so far?”

The fusty old man scrabbled at the tower of papers filling his desk. The wood was bending beneath their gargantuan weight. A bony finger probed into the mass and pulled out a mouldering sheet.

“Well, er, your grace, there has been, er, ahem, very little, er, news regarding the efforts in, er, Vercuso” fumfered the equally ancient second man.

“Aha – jackpot” giggled the first as he drew a crumbling bit of parchment from the pile. A lesser stack of papers went tumbling to the floor like a felled siege tower. “Then tell me what you do know”.

“Er, yes, of course, your, er, grace. We received a, er, letter, from Damocles. He says the population are, er, resisting our efforts to further the reach of, er, what's his name, er, Sigmar”.

“Ah, here it is” croaked his grace as another bundle went crashing from the desk. “Continue, you buffoon” he snapped.

“Ah, yes, of course. Damocles tells of a, er, beast from the depths of the water. He tells us of his investigations, for this creature is no doubt a, er, manifestation of, er, Chaos, or, er, a witchery of sorts. Well, your grace, it seems that the man you, er, sorry, we, put in charge – Hansel, the Half-Wit – thought it a good idea to investigate this creature from the, er, deep”.

His grace had seemingly fallen asleep. The storyteller cleared his throat and he woke.

“Well, you imbecile. Carry on!”

“Er, yes, your grace. It seemed the, er, esteemed captain went for a bit a bit of, ahem, a swim”.

“What?” whispered his grace. “Everybody knows that fool is the worst swimmer in the Empire”.

“Er, ahem, yes, your grace. Well, it seemed that after a few moments our esteemed, er, colleague, disappeared beneath the waves. He hasn't shown up since”.

“And what of this Damocles Moriarty? Is he competent?” mumbled his grace as he extracted a sheaf of papers from the mountain.

“Er, ahem, well. It's all a matter of opinion. Some say he's a little, er, reckless”.

“Excellent! Promote him, and then come and help me with these documents”.

“Yes, your, er, grace”.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flameon.co.uk
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009 - 8:41

zelophahad wrote:
Embarassed Never heard of him, sorry Alan! It's amazing how few famous theives there seem to be... scratch

lol!
Theives do rather try to avoid a high profile profession image. Suspect However, Willy Sutton was a rather famous theif from the '30s throuogh the '70s when he passed away. His claim to fame was not for being a sucessful theif but for a LONG string of spectacular jail breaksfrom some VERY impressive prisons.
Another '30s theif who wound up being immortalized in song was Jimmy Valentine; billed as the "sentimental theif". I believe he left a rose behind as he absconded with M'Lady's jewels. He could be Jammy Valentine...or not. Suspect

The highwayman MacFerson is another folk song type theif, who fiddled & danced a jig around his own Gallows Tree.
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Mar 2009 - 10:38

Da Skullbashas (mis)adventures in Vercuso

Godfather Viktor wrote:
“C’mon, ladz! Dis time dey ain’t goin’ beat uz!”
Skar knew the sight of da spookiez in the nearest street had upset the gang so he started forward. Let’z show ‘em wo’z da Boss!
Passing Fart, he heard the gobbo cursing against his mates. “Ya better…”
“Shut up!” that was Belch, clearly offended, springing forward and skewering Fart at the back.
A glance and Belch understood. They had no time for squabbling. So the gobbo freed his spear and kicked Fart dead body. Back in line, good!
Da spookiez and da bloodsucker were quickly approaching the quay, so he order the Stinky Gitz to shoot at them. He wanted to nick da loot in peace. To much movement and da big tentacley fing would have come back.
But the voice that da ‘itty trinket was in the harbour had spread. Skar saw Deffgit’s crew getting ready to jump onto da spookiez. Diz filthy sea zkum’d be helpin’!
The Expendables on the other side of the harbour were no problem, they had beaten them already, and they seemed more interest on having a talk with the Ogresuns. Yet two of them dived in and started swimming toward a bunch of loot.
Little waves suddenly appeared on the water surface, pointing straight to da oomiez and pushing the loot away from them, close enough to be grabbed!
“C’mon, Oggut! Da loot iz comin’!” and da tentacley fing iz goin’ for da oomiez!
Both Big ‘Uns jumped into the harbour while Gormug led the gobbos against da spookiez.
Oggut was first to reach the loot.
“Der’s nofin’ inna ‘ere!” he shouted, while grabbing and throwing away the a big cask.
Water splashed loudly.
“Ya better…”
Skar couldn’t finish warning his mate. A trunk sized tentacle enveloped his head and dragged him away, silently as he had come.
“Dat’z truble!” whispered Oggut and out of fear easily climbed the dock. There he saw da Shaman and da gobbos surrounded by da spookiez. They were not having a good time. And more were coming as the Ogresuns were packing back, mocking the big ‘un for the useless scrap he was carrying.
Oggut turned to Badjaw just in time to see the boy suddenly halt, the little cleava trembling in his hand.
Oggut had no time to wonder what had scared the boy that da bloodsucker was on him. His halberd swung and the big ‘un fell to the ground.

“Dat’z da best ya can do, Skar?” roared Uglhog seeing his battered gang returning to the camp.
The Sneaky Stikkas cried loudly and run for hide. The now horrible boss face, crossed by fresh scars, was too much for their already shook nerves.
Gormug overcome his fear and surprise at the new boss face and spoke.
“Gork an’ Mork beaten’ ‘im for sneakin’ yoors place, mity Boss! Da tentacley fing in da water took ‘im”
“Wot ‘appened to ya, den?”
“Da spookiez, Boss…da spookiez again…”
“Dat bloodsucker! Time me iz gonna deal wiv ‘im…”
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2009 - 11:22

Da Skullbashas (mis)adventures in Vercuso

Godfather Viktor wrote:
Things were getting from bad to worse. Badjaw could clearly see it.

That morning he had track down da bludsucker’s runts scuttling around Vercuso cemetery, as Uglhog had order. And as da Boss ordered, at dawn they were on the hunt for da spookiez. It had become a personal matter for Uglhog. As soon as they were in sight he had charged a pack of spookiez, quickly putting down a couple. Still there were too many of them and only the gobbos stood between da Boss and the hungry spookiez.

Gormug was doing better, the mauled dreg at his feet now looked scary as da spookiez. But there were too many others coming forward, Badjaw could hear their groans and moanings. And da bludsucker was climbing the wall toward him and the Stinky Gitz.

It was time to get away and save what little they had looted. No worry ‘bout da Boss, once again he had to spend some time in his hut.

“Da spookiez!” shouted one of the new Shaman’s boyz.

After their last fight with da spookiez Gormug had had another vision: da ‘itty trinket had been found by zum skinniez, he had said. And they were gonna sneaky it. If da Boss and da Big ‘Unz had to stay at the camp, he would have got some more boyz.

And so he did, sure that skinniez were not as hard as da spookiez. But again there they come.
“Ya fool! Dey ain’t problem!” said the other boy and clubbed his mate senseless, just to encourage him.
“All rite, ladz! Let’z make mate wiv da skinniez! We teaches a lesson to da spookiez and den uz is gonna sneak da trinket!” barked Gormug.

Kunnin’ plan! Badjaw thought and climbed a wall to join an elf shooting the approaching ghouls.
Down in a big yard some of the Sneaky Stikkas, Gormug and the new boy rushed forward.

Then da Shaman halted. The oomie he had mauled the day before was coming toward him, rage painted on his disfigured, dumb face.

Suddenly the oomie wiz appeared at the gate of the building on the other side of the street. Badjaw shut and miserably missed him, failing to stop his jesturing. A gobbo screamed, his body dried and a greenish haze floated toward the wiz.
Far away the skinny females sliced trough a bunch of spookiez and get ready to jump onto the rest.

The spookiez finally esitated, then da bludsucker roared and rushed to the skinny boss, and all of his ladz shambled forward.

The dumb oomie was on the scared shaman and gave him a really good payback. Some spookiez overwhelmed the skinny females. The oomie wiz didn’t make to the gobbo and was quickly surrounded by the Stinky Gitz, clubbing furiously at him.
Thinks were not that bad, after all. Badjaw aimed at the bludsucker and nearly hit him.

The vampire looked in raged at him, made short work of one more skinny and moved ahead.

Let da skinniez fink of ‘im!
Badjaw scuttled away. After all there was a reason if he was called da Klever.
[/i]

The Seal has been found and once again Dave's Undead won the day Surprised
That was fun today 🆒 still my hatred for ghouls is growing bitter and bitter :mad:
New stats, then!

Uglhog 'eadkraka (Boss): sword, shield, 'ard 'ead and horrible scars
Skrag da Skavvy (Shaman): axe
Oggut Bonemangla (Big 'Un): axe, shield, helmet, +1T, 'ere we go!
Badjaw da Klever (Boy): bow, club, +1BS, scale sheer surfaces, quick shot
Kutnoze Slugchewer (Big 'Un): mace, shield, helmet

Da Sneaky Stikkas (4 Goblins): spears, shields, +1I , +1WS
Da Stinky Gitz (2 Boyz): bows, clubs, +1BS, +1I
Da Smashas (2boyz): maces, shields

Members: 13 WBR: 179 Treasury: 1gc
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2009 - 11:56

Kommodore Deffgit and The Seal of Sigmund

Elven Ambush? Pirate Pounding!

"Haha!" laughed Kommodore Deffgit, "Nog, do ye remember the time that Dark Elf what called himself Darth More tried to ambush us near the Hook and Line inn?"

Barnacle Nog took a long pull on his pipe and thought hard for a minute or two before the glimmer of a smile crossed his craggy green face.

"Aye, I do too! We was scattered all over searching for that blasted Seal when five of 'em started shootin' at us." said Nog through the clouds of pipe smoke that swirled around him. "First thing we knew was Blind Fug getting hit and fell off the old town wall (I don't mind admittin' I laughed a bit) I was up in the bedroom of a ruined town house then."

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6717

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6718

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6719

"Bad Hook was caught in the walled garden and he yelped like a Grot caught by a Facebiter Squig and ran back towards Hogbreff..."

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6721

".. 'caus two of the Skinnies came right towards 'im."

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6720

"Yeah," said Deffgit "I was upstairs an' all. I jumped down sharpish and headed towards ye..."

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6722

"... and I collected Bad Hook on the way. I gave 'im a clip round the ear and he saw sense. I think them lead-swingin' Goblins was preoccupied with swattin' each other as usual!" the Kommodore continued. "The shooty Elfs was tryin' to sneak round us and the should have been dealin' with 'em..."

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6726

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6727

The crowd in the bar was listening intently know, keen to hear the gory details that Barnacle Nog was well know for relating.

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6724

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6725

"It didn't last long mind" said Nog, with a nostalgic look in his one beady red eye, "Once I tricked a bunch of 'em into charging me I dealt with 'em cold-like." he chuckled, "the Boss-Elf was all full of himself so I planted a steel toe-cap in his unmentionables and knocked him on the noggin as he doubled over. Then his she-Elf had a pop at me and I gave 'er a taste o' cutlass. It didn't quite seem sport after that, there only being three of 'em left."

"Ahhhh... good times!" sighed Deffgit.

Last edited by WarbossKurgan on Tue 3 Mar 2009 - 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2009 - 11:59

Andy wrote:
Cry to the heavens. Lock up your daughters. The Seal of Sigmund is found. Tim's dark elves have it in their possession. We're all doomed! Surprised
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2009 - 14:23

ARRGH! More STIRRIN' TALES! Great stories & photos as always. The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 665330
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2009 - 13:41

Frog wrote:
I have some photos of us lot, just thought i would load up some of the best. Very Happy

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02374

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02375

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02376

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02377

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02384
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2009 - 13:45

Da Skullbashas vs. Twilight Feast

Frog wrote:
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02366

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02367

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02368

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02369

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02370

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02371

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02380

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02381

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02388

And as normal you kicked ass! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2009 - 15:42

Yarr Kap'un,
Der Ded 'uns ar runnin' amok! Stomp 'em!

Great photos as always. (Where are the ships?)
js
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2009 - 16:44

I think only me and Zelophahad have ships out of the people who have so-far been involved in the Seal of Sigmund campaign! All the games have been played inour lunch-hours as well, so a naval game may be a bit of a squeeze time-wise!

I'm sure some nautical nonsense will occur soon though! pirat
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2009 - 17:14

COOL! You've got a Stirgoi Vampire running amok, my personal favorite Vampire. Undead
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 12:51

The Battle of Dumplington

Deffgit woke up with a start, sloshing grog from his mug and shouting; the twenty or so patrons of the Sunken Chest inn looked around with a mixture of surprise, trepidation and annoyance.

Not realising he was in a completely different pub, and three days had passed since he started his tale, he continued to recount the battle with Cormorant Rams-Eye and the Catering Corp.

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6734

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6735

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6736

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6737

"We was determined to take a slice o' the riverside neighborhood the walking lunch-boxes called Dumplin'ton. The scuttlebutt was that there was plenty of supplies, food an' the like, tucked away be them diminutive devils." he said. "We went in mob-handed. The crew was in fine spirits after given that Elf a bloody nose and they didn't fear no-one. Especially not a bunch a minnows!"

He thought for a minute, his one eye rolled around erratically. Then he snapped his gnarly green fingers and pulled a long clay pipe from within his voluminous beard. Once he'd packed and lit the foul-smelling tobacco, molasses and gunpowder mix he continued.

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6738

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6739

"They was hiddin' in the upper stories of several of the choices buildings. We figured that they must be were the stores was hid, so after securing a warehouse we made in that direction."

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6740

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6741

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6742

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6743

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6744

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6745

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6746

"The little bilge-rats was wedged in like limpets and, what with all their arrows rainin' down on us like a storm of the coast o' Lustria, we couldn't shift the blighters..." he tailed off slightly, staring into the dark rafters above and puffing on his pipe.

"Not even close." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 12:53

Andy wrote:
“Call me Fishmael”.

Hansel was naked now, dripping wet with all the particulars on show.

“Jack. Jack. Jack. Beansprouts. Jack.”

“What's he on about?” asked Eyeball. He, too, was completely naked.

“I don't know. Ever since he got taken by that thing in the water he's had a screw loose” said Klaus. Luckily, Klaus was fully clothed.

“Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack”. Hansel was spinning now, arms flailing about him like a whirligig. “Take me out to the harbour. I want to see the fishes. Jack. Jack” he sang.

It had been a hard day for the Expendables. They had gone toe to toe with those terrible elves from Naggaroth, again. And again they had been bested.

“You see, the way I see it” blurted Eyeball, “is that there aren't enough of us”. Klaus merely shrugged.

“Jack”.

“What we need is a recruitment drive”.

“Yes” moaned Klaus. “And what shall we pay them with? Pebbles? Good cheer? And I'm sure half of us being naked will really help things”.

“Okay. Then we'll need money. I hear there is a library on the other side of the island. Book always go for good rates. Or there's that haunted wreck. Many treasures down there I reckon. Or we could rob the market”.

“Yes” Klaus gurned. “And pigs can fly. We can do jack-all while we are so few”.

“Jack? Jack? I kill him!” barked Hansel. The word seemed to have whipped him into a frenzy. He was raging now, capering round the camp. He hoisted a rock from the sand and lobbed it into the fire, sending sparks fluttering away. “Jack! Jack! I'll kill him!”

And so, naked as the day he was born, Hansel went prancing away into the town.

Hansel catches a glimpse of the murky waters that Slippery Jack calls home
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 PICT0037-1

The two hateful enemies meet for the second time
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 PICT0045

No quarter will be given
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 PICT0046

Fuelled by the fire of his faith, a loyal servant of Sigmar charges...
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 PICT0048

...and fails
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 PICT0049
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 17:05

Ach, Adm'rul not the Furryfoots again?!! The little bliters! No respect for a proper orc, I say!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 40268

Hope to see some "nautical nonsense" from you all soon. I was jonesing for the sea so I got the lads to fight a night of ship duels only. Naturally the newbie won and the old salt was shut out! (Fewer Ghosts to face back in port!) lol!

Fair winds and calm seas, mate!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 665330
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 2:39

Heh. Very nice, Warboss. Would be honored to have your opinions on some of the Sartosa Scenarios Master and I came up with, if you have a chance. Laughing

Speaking of which, the more I see of Slippery Jack, the more I love 'im. Is it alright I use his special injury table in the 'add-on' pdf I'm working on?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 11:20

StyrofoamKing wrote:
Heh. Very nice, Warboss. Would be honored to have your opinions on some of the Sartosa Scenarios Master and I came up with, if you have a chance. Laughing

Speaking of which, the more I see of Slippery Jack, the more I love 'im. Is it alright I use his special injury table in the 'add-on' pdf I'm working on?
I'll get the guys to take a look at the scenarios - I'm not the best judge of that sort of thing!

Feel free to loot anything you like from our stuff! Credit Phil / Zelophahad with the Slippery Jack table! pirat Wink
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 12:18

zelophahad wrote:
After Friday's game against Saul (which I won thanks to the careful application of stealth pigs):

The Rhyme of the Ancient Marinader

HEROES
Cormorant Rams-Eye (elder) - leader, quickshot, dagger, bow, hunting arrows, sword, buckler, helmet; now BS7! (that's max - I rolled +1BS twice! Razz)
Harry Haricot (chef) - master chef, cleaver (axe), tenderiser (mace), pairing knife (dagger)
Big Ronnie (theif) - infiltrator, cutpurse, pick locks; pistol, two daggers, rope & hook
Oliver (youth) - scale sheer surfaces, dagger, hammer, bow; now 2W (young hobbits die hard)
Ned (youth) - dagger, hammer, bow

HENCHMEN
The Rampant Lions (5 halfling scouts) - dagger, bow, hunting arrows; BS 5
The Trotters (4 piggies: Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Dinner)

Rating = 152 (14 members)

Gordo Rams-Eye was sitting at his kitchen table flicking through the epic poem again. It was mostly recipes involving pork. He’d tried a few of them, but being written in poetry (and not particularly good poetry at that) had made them rather tricky to follow. But now Cormorant was back to his story telling…

Another band of orcs we met
Their captain he was deaf
I climbed up into building high
And shot them all to death

Gordo wondered whether his uncle was taking a little too much credit there, but he had heard that Cormorant had become a prestigious archer during his time in Vercuso. He read on…

After the fight we retired to eat
And drink at The Laughing Pig
And in that pub we hired the thief
The locals called ‘Ronnie the Big’

Gordo let slip the leg of mutton he was eating with a thud. Cormorant had used the services of the notorious, pistol-toting, halfling gangster ‘Big Ronnie’!? There was no doubt about it – his uncle was in with the halfling underworld: lock, stock and barrel!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 12:48

Hey Phil, one of our new Guys had a character named Pink Floyd. It got me thinking [always a dangerous thing with moi Suspect ]; how about Stealy Dan as a new thief for your Brotherhood of Vertically Challenged Gluttons. Deaf Nala Smiley
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 17:34

Frog wrote:

Andy i love this one of you! hehehe
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02415

Before the game of "the end of andy!"
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02417

you know Phil, its rude to pint fingers!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02418
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 17:36

Devilish dark elves Rise to power!

Frog wrote:
Battle Report to come! but here is the photos!

the line up ready to kill kill kill!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02414

Small parts of andys warband! small in number they were!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02416

Advancement, see the line up! all cross the board! scowering in the darkness
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02419

A Holy man trying to get pot shots from afar!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02422

the wolf charges only to its death!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02423

Death to Cats!!!
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02424

He jumped so far, came so far, only to fall to is grave.... Muhahaha
Mite have been cos of her good looks! Wink
The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 DSC02427
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 17:52

There are times for moi, when looking at all the pretty pictures is about all I'm capable of. THANKS GUYS! Deaf Nala Smiley
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2009 - 11:30

Cormorant's Quest (The Rhyme of the Ancient Marinader)

zelophahad wrote:
Played Saul today - used Big Ronnie's infiltration plus new-found stealth ability to sneak a treasure out from under the greenskins' nose! Surprised Although when the game finished early, the thief was about to find himself in a very sticky situation with three orcs! It was seriously tense!

No advances, but got lots of treasure this game! The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 665330 Replaced the two pigs that ended up as orc-fodder, but am saving the rest up for something special... Wink

The Rhyme of the Ancient Marinader

HEROES
Cormorant Rams-Eye (elder) - leader, quickshot, dagger, bow, hunting arrows, sword, buckler, helmet; BS7; Ld10
Harry Haricot (chef) - crude belch, master chef, cleaver (axe), tenderiser (mace), pairing knife (dagger)
Big Ronnie (theif) - stealthy, infiltrator, cutpurse, pick locks; pistol, two daggers, rope & hook
Oliver (youth) - skilled huntsman, scale sheer surfaces, dagger, hammer, bow; 2W
Ned (youth) - dagger, hammer, bow; 2A

HENCHMEN
The Rampant Lions (5 halfling scouts) - dagger, bow, hunting arrows; BS5; I5
The Trotters (4 piggies: Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Dinner)

Rating = 179 (14 members)
Back to top Go down
WarbossKurgan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
WarbossKurgan

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009 - 11:28

Skull Bashers and Scurvy Dogs

The Lost Mariner inn, Vercuso.

“We ain’t seen them Skullbashas for a while Kommodore.” said Salty Ogbad as he put a tray of drinks down on the table by the fire.

“Whassat?” said Deffgit “Uglhog Eadkraka’s lot? Hmmm… remember the first time we crossed cutlasses with ‘em?”

Ogbad smiled to himself and said “Um, no I can’t say as I do Boss: When was it? What ‘appened?”

“We was after grabbing a chunk of the town, for a quite spot of looting like, and it seemed like old Eadkraka had the same notion. When we found we had a rival we charged in mob-handed. We took one of the three key buildings right on the jump (the corner of the old town wall) and sent a few hands into the second (a warehouse if I recall correctly). The rest of us circled round to starboard and aimed to storm the third vital building: the Pie Shop”

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6747

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6748

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6749

“Unfortunately Eadkraka’s ladz had the same idea and their main-force came round the same flank – right through the walled garden. Hogbreff went flyin’ into the warehouse to back up the Boyz in their but the Skullbasha’s Shaman turned up. It was like they was matchin’ us move for move! Uncanny like.”

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6750

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6751

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6752

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6753

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6754

“There was an almighty ruck, just in the breach in the garden wall. Most of both crews piled into it and a fair few lads on both side was knocked on the head – though none was fatal as I recall.”

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6755

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6756

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 HPIM6757

“When darkness fell each warband had a building each and the warehouse was pepered with shots from both sides – the few hands what wasn’t injured in there fell back draggin’ their mates.”

Kommodore Deffgit mused for a few minutes as the battle replayed in his rum-addled mind “I guess you ain’t gonna get a decisive victory in such a circumstance... Not when both sides is proper green and Orcy, a frustratin’ly even match!”
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2009 - 14:44

SAD, even when both sides are Orcs, the Orc don't manage to win Suspect .
There DEFINITELY seem to be some new buildings about the board, or, at any rate, ones I don't recall [could be the onset on Imminent Senility however Suspect .
Another fine Battle Report AND WONDERFUL PHOTOS! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!   The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seal of Sigmund - Flame On campaigning in Vercuso again!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next