Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle

Go down 
+8
TenebraeLux
SerialMoM
noigrim
playtable
DeafNala
FioredeiLiberi
cutp
Von Kurst
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Empty
PostSubject: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2015 - 23:20

Tales of the Arabyan Nights is coming to an end. Soon expeditions will be setting sail for the New World. Pyrate lords are already rumored to be voyaging to Torktuga, the Pyrate Town in the Karribean.

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d629b3127cce98548328b68900000035100AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Details are slowly emerging. Watch this space...
Back to top Go down
cutp
Warlord
Warlord
cutp

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 8 Aug 2015 - 23:33

Looking forward to it

Are u making all new terrain or new pieces to support the new campaign?

Smile
Smile
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSun 9 Aug 2015 - 0:08

Thank you!

Quote :
Are u making all new terrain or new pieces to support the new campaign?
Ha! I have such plans, I tell ye, such plans!

But likely no. Its more about re-purposing or using stuff that hasn't seen much use in quite some time. I have been noticing how nice those Storm of Magic Fulcrums look when used on a seascape... I know somebody with a whole set of those. And we haven't dragged our sea monsters out in awhile and I have a couple new ones...

And I have been expanding the jungle a bit. And I got a whole set of Armour Cast's carnivorous plants, which need basing and paint...
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2015 - 4:29

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d631b3127cce985483297b3a00000045100AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Kaptain Blacksquig wrote:
Somewhere in Tzeentch’s Triangle, 1786

Will I pause for thought,
As the water in me fights
Return to the sea?

The rain came down in sheets, angled sideways as though the whole world was askew. Waves forty fathoms high stalked across the face of the ocean, monstrous grey backed peaks risen up from the deep capped with seething plumes of snowy foam that evaporated off into a thick grey mist to dance across the surface of the water. There was no grace here, no silence, no beauty, no music. There was only noise, titanic walls of water folding in upon one another, rumbling and roaring in their rage and their fury as they lived, died, and rose up once more.

In places the sea boiled, hissing and seething as if alive as plumes of ugly oily bubbles broke noisily over the surface, spreading an effulgent black tar that lingered, steaming, atop the water like a crust. Elsewhere vast sheets of jagged grey ice creaked and groaned as they drifted their way across the undulating surface, lifted high up into the air on the back of the waves only to be hurled back down again as they broke, tinkling, into jagged shards miles wide that bobbed and spun in the raging currents. Great tears opened like gaping mouths in the surface of the water, swirling maelstroms that sucked down anything that strayed into their orbit. High above the roiling sea jagged forks of lightning flared across an ink-black sky, the flashes of blue-white light illuminating tangled masses of dark, billowing clouds stacked up towards the heavens and beyond, into the darkness.

At the horizon the sky was wrapped in nebulous ribbons of green and blue, a sickly haze of refracted light that rose, shimmering, into the sky. Not a gust of wind stirred, not a star was visible in the sky. It was alien. Harsh, bitter, and without form or mercy. But the Thing-Thing slipped beneath it all, steaming into the very teeth of the storm. The Triangle raged and spat out its fury, dared any who gazed upon it to turn back or lose themselves to madness, but Ghostpaw didn’t wait for the morning. He didn’t wait for better weather, for the turning of the tides. He was greater than the weather, stronger than the tides. He was brighter than the morning.

Inside the Thing-Thing they heard nothing, saw nothing. Vast curved soundproof plates lined with copper had been bolted onto the outside of the ship, cocooning the submersible and not a whisper penetrated the new skin of the shapeless vessel. At its heart Ghostpaw stood surrounded by maps and charts, each one tacked haphazardly to the wall, each one recovered at great expense from Shipwreck and Hidalgo's Perch. He was hunched over a strange brass device that had been bolted to the floor of the conning tower. Three legs rose up, flaring outwards to cup a bowl housed inside concentric rings, each attached to its neighbor by oiled swivels. The bowl floated, dancing, remaining always upright as the Thing-Thing pitched and yawed, feeling the full fury of the storm. At the center of the bowl was Larish Samprey's compass, tuned not to magnetic North but to the beating heart of the Triangle. As the Thing-Thing shuddered and rolled, Ghostpaw's eyes darted from compass to chart, guiding her unerringly through the storm and into the unknown. He muttered two words to himself, over and over, as though words alone could keep him safe. 'Triangle-shape.'

It was then, slowly separating itself from the mournful humming of the engines that the chanting began. A whispered, honeyed voice. Soft at first, below the range of hearing, the words indistinguishable, overlapping, running into one another like a phrase half-remembered but growing louder, louder, more insistent, louder, burning through his mind like fire. Ghostpaw closed his eyes as the ringing syllables became, at last, words that he could understand.

'All the souls that were, were forfeit once, and shall be so again.'

Ghostpaw screamed...

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 2:58

The First Meeting--Old pirates yes they rob I

Players and warbands
Andrew--The Crew of the Lady Graves (Ghost Pyrates of Sartosa)
Bob--Sartosan Pyrates (Sartosa)
Chad--Necrachs (Slyvania)
Chris--Possessed
Jim L--Slayer Pyrates (Sartosa)
Jim S--Witch Hunters
Jordan--Lothern Sea Patrol (Satosa)
Kevin--Marienburgers
Matt--Sartosan Pyrates (Sartosa)

Last Orders
A brawl between Necrachs and Marienburgers

Chad wrote:
In the bar fight, Rufus the Necrarch accompanied by the two zombies (Buford and Beethoven), held the top floor while Fido the thrall, along with Spud and Frank Crooked Arrow (Acolytes) proceeded to head down stairs to assist Ted the waif who was all by himself.

Rufus held his ground, and Fido fought his way through three opponents, but alas he was unable to save poor Ted before he was taken down. The cowardly humans fled and Fido found a treasure map that was dropped by their Captain.

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce9854830be21d00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Rufus is down a zombie...
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483fe63d800000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Fido the Thrall defeats the Marienburger Captain.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483ffe2e900000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Marienburgers--1 CP

Necarchs--2 CP (Silent Threat)
[Notice they already got a Treasure Map...]
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rock the Boat
The Sea Patrol meet Slayer Pyrates, mayhem ensues

Ise seed it.  It were a sight let me tell ye:
The Stunties had the boat, see.  Lots of the little gits when they all crammed in da boat like. Them Stunties had the boat AND the treasure. But they Slayer Stunties, so when those Pointy Ears challenged 'em, why the little gits run off to their deaths like there was a keg o' Bugmans might go flat.

Dem Pointy Ears was some scared, on account of how tough Stunties is.  An the Stunties was scared cause you know how shooty dem elf is.  Elf have one bow.  Stunties fight elf,  five out of eight Stunty go down screaming for they mommies.  Three die.  Elfies mighta broke a nail.

Pitiful.

The Orange charge.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f5e2e300000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

The fight.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f7e2e100000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

The Slayers disband with two out of four heroes KIA.

The Sea Patrol--2 CP (Lure of Fortune)

More reports to come...
Back to top Go down
FioredeiLiberi
Warrior
Warrior
FioredeiLiberi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 10:00

Nice Report thanks ! Where can i find the rules for indoor Mordheim ? or are they similar with the normal rules ?

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 12:44

With nary a Lizard or an unpainted mini in sight, the Lustrian Adventure is LOOKIN' GOOD! It seems playtable's luck has followed him from Araby; c'est la vie, eh?!   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 14:49

Thanks for the comments gents.

@FioredeiLiberi--the scenario Last Orders was first published as part of the Nemesis Crown campaign.
http://www.mordheim-nemesiscrown.de.vu/

@Alan--I'll get the unpainted out of the way now. Lizards are lurking in the jungle, but currently have a softball league to finish. clown
____________________________________________________________________________________
A Chance Encounter in Torktuga
Ghost Pyrates versus the Primed Sartosans

Yilderim wrote:
First Battle- Ghost Pirates vs Pirates (Bob)

The battle was overwhelmingly in the Ghost Pirates favor, until the enemy cabin boys took to the front line, inflicting three OoAs. Only by brutal losses could the stalwart cabin boys be defeated, and once they fell, the Pirates had no choice but to flee.

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce98548308632e00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f463d200000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Ghost Captain took out two opponents, gained WS 5.
Drowned King (Screaming Ghost) was sold to the pits and lost gear after losing the pit fight.
Finnigan(Cursed) was slain.
A Screaming ghost suffered an arm wound for a missed game.
A Sea Singer was slain

According to rumor the Primed had four heroes out of action. A cabin boy suffers a chest wound.

The Primed Sartosans--1 CP (Scourge of the Sea)

The Crew of the Lady Graves--2 CP (Silent Threat)
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 15:16

There is an advantage to having unpainted minis; i.e., if they're taken out of action permanently, who cares.   clown
I finally spotted The Missing Element in the Lustrian Scene; i.e., there are no Amazons...the Jungle Girls will be missed.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 19:26

This is only the second Karribean campaign to have NO Amazons.  It was Chris' turn, but he went with Possessed. Fortunately the Jungle Girls do show up as Random Encounters so there will be some about.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A Pressgang in Port Sigmar
Matt's Sartosans, the Possessed and the Karib Krusade clash over rare swabs

20 Nachgeheim 2015
The Chronicle of Karib Krusade

The Krusade has reached the Imperial outpost of Port Sigmar, bless His name.  Our voyage was uneventful despite the omens and talk of severe storms.  Upon making port myself and my officers gave thanks at the main cathedral.  Once we had paid our respects to Sigmar, we set about his work at once.  Our first stop was a notorious nest of drinking dens near the harbor.  Myself and the entire Krusade marched through the area proclaiming the glory of Sigmar and the evils of drink, fornication and gambling.

We were aided in our endeavor by the arrival of a shore patrol of Nordland Marines led by Sergeant Schultz.  The good Sergeant was responding to complaints of cultists and pyrates in the area. With our own eyes we did confirm that evil followers of chaos were roaming the streets of the town in broad daylight.  Also, my servants were fired on by light cannon.  Sergeant Schultz and his squad assaulted the pyrates' position and put them to flight.  The cultists ran from the avenging might of Sigmar as well.

I regret to inform your Holiness that Witch Hunter Solomon Bane was killed in the action.  Witch Hunter Mathias Von Klempt was captured briefly (under mysterious circumstances), but has been returned to us.  Sergeant Schultz lost one man to enemy shrapnel.  The enemy suffered one killed and one captured, several citizens of the town were reported captured by the enemy, one was murdered by pyrates.

Pyrates fire on the Nordland marines with swivel gun and blunderbuss.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce98548309e21f00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

The Krusade moves to support the marines' attack on the pyrates.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f663d000000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Post Battle
The Possessed fled first.  The Evil Ones captured one drunk.  Two Brethern recover from the Krusade's attention.
Possessed--1 CP (Silent Threat)

The Sartosans were forced off the board by their fear of the Law.  They captured one drunk and killed another.
Matt's Sartosans--1 CP (Scourge of the Sea)

The Krusade recruited one drunk and killed the Angry Drunk (who took both Solomon and Mathias out of action).  Mathias was captured, but since he was taken out of action by an NPC drunk this led to a discussion of who had custody.  Eventually the Witch Hunters paid a ransom as though Mathias had been captured by a Slaver HS.
The Karib Krusade--2 CP (Burn the Witch)
A Skirmish in Torktuga
Chad wrote:
Out on the streets I set up along the whole side of the table, but the Pirates kept to one side while the Swivel gunner took refuge in a bell tower on the side. He didn't have a great shot for most of the game, but when he had his chance he couldn't hit.

The crew attempted to catch my team on the side where I didn't have many fighters, but Arnold the Acolyte was brave and ran up to get a good look at the oncoming pirates. Rufus was able to use Arnold to cast Spell of Doom on one of the unfortunate crewman. He was not able to save himself as undead rose up to take him OOA. Fido the Thrall and Rusty, one of the three Waifs, were able to team up and take down one of the other pirates. The Pirate Captain was unable to rally his crew and they ran away.

Even the photographer is frightened of the undead.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483fde2eb00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Matt W wrote:
Let me tell you all about the sad tale of Boyo the Cabin Boy. Boyo received a wound during a fight with the Vampires...then was sold to the fighting pits. He lost horribly his first round in the pit and was thrown out without even the clothes on his back. Attempting to limp back to his crew he was then captured by the Vampires to do whatever unspeakable things Vampires do to their captives. The fate of Boyo will become a cautionary tale used to keep the other Cabin Boys in line. While Boyo was being carried off, one of the Ship's Mates was dealt a wound to an eye, earning the moniker, Ramsden 'One-Eye' Whitely.

Matt's Sartosans--1 CP

The Necrachs--2 CP
Back to top Go down
FioredeiLiberi
Warrior
Warrior
FioredeiLiberi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 20:22

Ah ok its a scenario. Thought its somekind of new set of rules.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 20:57

I just got this image of the Devoted Sigmarites marching down the alleys, bearing a distinct resemblance to a Salvation Army Band: "Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Put a nickel on the drum; save another drunken bum!", etc...it wasn't a pretty sight.   affraid clown
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 22:04

Now I am hearing 'Follow the Fold' from Guys and Dolls over and over...
______________________________________________________________________________________
The Long Pier
A nautical Street Fight in Torktuga

It were the first big storm of the season. Rain come down like waves off the ocean. Course in da harbor ye couldn't tell sky from sea. An that's where they met, the harbor. Primed Sartosans going north, Stunties headed south. All their powder was wet, no one was in a good mood and bam! Off they went. Just scrapin' all over the pier. When the Sartosans ran, the Stunties was too tuckered to chase 'em.

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f1e2e700000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Post Battle

The Primed report the capture of Thumper I, who is serving the Primed as a swabbie. The Primed have also acquired a Captains Hat.
Primed Sartosans--1 CP (Scourge of the Sea)

Despite the win there is sadness over the loss of Thumper I.
Slayer Pyrates--2 CP

Happy the Sea troll Slayer
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483e7e2f100000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Mate Sneezy
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483e463c200000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Master Gunner Boomer
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483e5e2f300000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Mate McDuff
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483e3e2f500000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Captain Grouchy
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483e063c600000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Group shot
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483ee63c800000035100AbOXDRkzbMmWA
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2015 - 22:52

HOORAY FOR THE LITTLE LOONIES! The Slayers seem to have returned with a vengeance. Are there a couple of West Wind Dwarf War minis in the mix?   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
playtable
Ancient
Ancient
playtable

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015 - 1:47

Aye, DeafNala, the West Wind have some pretty cool Dwarfs.
More already painted for when the warband grows.
The only problem is that everyone only has axes
and they are all pewter.
This makes conversions difficult.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015 - 13:56

I had painted up quite a few of the Dwarf War Dwarves...really nice minis to paint. Some got eBayed & Cap'n john has the rest. Tour're right; i.e., aside from some characters, they all have axes. Searching through the Vault revealed a group of Highlanders with swords, some with bows, & a few cavalry.   Suspect
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015 - 16:11

Another Chance Encounter
Yilderim wrote:
Ghost Pirates vs Lothern Sea Patrol... I think. They're the elves with hurtsy spears and freezy mist mages.

Ghost Captain took out a swabbie before being frozen by the mist mage. Shisu the Sushi Chef (Leviathan Hunter), despite numerous arrows repeatedly stunning him, managed to hook, reel in, and take out a Seaguard. But those were the only damage the Ghost pirates were able to inflict. Three Seaguard and one swabbie with minimal arrow assistance (not a single OoA was from archery) managed to defeat the Ghost Pirates handily with their superior initiative, weapon skill, strength, and rerolls to hit.

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f063d600000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483e663c000000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f3e2e500000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Julie Die Vult, Nautilous (Skeleton Mate), Bonny and the Sea Singer went out of action, all recovered, but Nautilous now hates Commodore Whitemane.
Julie Die Vult(Cursed) became a hero and gained S4.
Drowned King gained L8.
Bonny McLyde(Cursed) gained an attack.
The Crew of the Lady Graves--1 CP

The Sea Patrol--2 CP
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015 - 2:21

Last Orders II
A Bar Fight in Port Sigmar

20 Nachgeheim 2015
The Chronicle of the Karib Krusade

Following hard on the success of the Krusade with the degenerates in the harbor, the next logical step was to investigate one of the dens of iniquity. The Krusade entered a dockside inn know as the Swill Bucket. The place had been implicated in a recent incursion of Undead. No trace of the Undead was found and the witnesses proved reluctant to testify. Naturally the Krusade insisted, despite the fact that the landlord had confiscated our weaponry and tools before allowing entrance to his establishment.

No matter, the Brothers Flagellant merely beat the witnesses with their fists until confessions and testimony was forthcoming. Eventually all of the witnesses (a mercenary crew from Marienburg) confessed that they had indeed encountered Undead monsters of the vampire type and also the human servants of Undead monsters. The pagan Marienburgers claimed to have fought with the Undead, but were defeated by the vampires.

The Krusade has arrived none too soon in this den of blasphemy and degeneracy.

Most of the Crusade were on the upper floor when the witnesses were encountered.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483fc63da00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Solomon Bane II, Tomás de Torquemada and Mathias hold the lower stair.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f9e2ef00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Solomon Bane II was taken out of action again. Mathias is stunned by a thrown bottle.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483fa63dc00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

The Brothers Flagellant pummel the Marienburgers.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483fbe2ed00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Captain De Guzman and Father Gottlieb investigate the disturbance.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d601b3127cce985483f863de00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Post Battle
One Marienburg Champion will miss a game due to an arm wound. A Marksman becomes a hero.
Marienburgers--1 CP

Solomon Bane II fully recovered. Brother Gottmituns becomes a hero.
The Karib Krusade--2 CP
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015 - 3:01

WELL DONE! The Forces of Bigotry have won a Victory for Truth (their version), (an illusion of) Justice, & Lemonade.   cheers Suspect
Back to top Go down
noigrim
Knight
Knight
noigrim

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2015 - 13:14

Nice to see the campaign back
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2015 - 3:15

Deafnala wrote:
WELL DONE! The Forces of Bigotry have won a Victory for Truth (their version), (an illusion of) Justice, & Lemonade.

I love Lemonade.  It tastes like victory.

noigrim wrote:
Nice to see the campaign back
Its good to be back pirat
Week Two: Sold I to the merchant ships

Players and warbands
Andrew--The Crew of the Lady Graves (Ghost Pyrates of Sartosa)
Bob--Sartosan Pyrates (Sartosa)
Chad--Hounds of the Night (Necarchs of Slyvania)
Chris--Possessed
Jim L--The Hot Heads (Slayer Pyrates of Sartosa)
Jim S--The Karib Krusade (Witch Hunters)
Jordan--Lothern Sea Patrol (Satosa)
Kevin--The Money Bags (Marienburgers)
Matt--Sartosan Pyrates (Sartosa)

Down at the Torktugan Docks

Jim L (playtable) wrote:
Pirate Slayers – Hot Heads
Kevin – Marienburgers
Slayers were low warband so I made it night, 8” sight, since Marienburgers had lots of bows and to slow them down.
1 and 1 for weather. = bad! Hot and Humid:-1 bs, -1 ws, -1 initiative, black powder fire on 5+
Marienburgers had hired sword with lantern.  (Bounty Hunter?)
RATS!
Many turns moving on both sides.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483e828c200000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483d1a9cb00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483e9a9f300000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483d028fa00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Event:  weather 54? So…better weather. Raining: -1 to shoot, black powder shoot on 4+
Marienburgers got to the docks first of course, rolled 2nd event (55?) Siren’s song.  They had 4 go nuts, but next turn they were OK.
1 smuggler charged Marienburgers, 2 smugglers shot pistols, 2 swivel guns fired.  No shots did anything.  HTH went on for many turns.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483dc28f600000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Slayer Master Gunner, Boomer fell down 3 times running with his blunderbuss.  In the last turn he tried to shoot it but the powder was wet!
Slayer henchmen Gunners and Mate Sneezy (with pistol) charged the back line of the Marienburgers.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483d628fc00000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483dda9c700000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Marienburgers moved forward towards the docks and got charged by 2 more crew.  Swivel gun shooting was ineffective with the 4+ just to shoot and the -1 for rain.
Marienburgers had 3 OOA and failed 1st rout test.
Smugglers passed rout test.
Slayers closed on the cargo ship, threw javelins, then charged the smuggler captain at the ship's rail.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483da28f000000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Captain went OOA, but the 2 crew left passed rout test.  Slayers clambered on board and finished them off.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483dba9c100000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Post Battle:
Slayers find:  2 swords, 2 shields (which they have to sell), around 30 gold, wyrdstone pendulum, treasure map, 5 toughened leathers (sell again), 1 garlic for all members, and 1 more garlic for all members.
Exploring found superior black powder. (Go blunderbuss!)
Marienburgers have one henchman die, (forgot to see if I captured him or not.)
Slayers had no one go OOA

Marienburgers--1 CP

Hot Heads--5 CP (+3 Armada Expanded)

Last edited by Von Kurst on Sun 30 Aug 2015 - 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2015 - 5:21

HOORAY FOR THE HOT HEADS! You just can't keep the Short Loonies down!   cheers
AND the game board & minis looked GORGEOUS...WELL DONE once more!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2015 - 14:29

Last Orders
A Bar Fight between Possessed and Ghosts

Yilderim (Andrew) wrote:
The Bar at the edge of the Triangle...

Long ago a foolish pirate captain tried to steer through the Triangle, fearing its wrath less than that of the Sea Patrol ship and hangman's noose chasing after him. The captain did not survive the passage. But his ship and some of the crew barely survived, crashing their doomed vessel into the shore rather than sink. The wreck became a bar:  a haven for pirates and scoundrels, mutants and ghosts, any who think they might seize the Triangle's riches.

Despite committing a bunch of fighters to the ground floor, I was completely defeated there, the Ghost Captain, Screaming King, Alexi Saberslayer (Cursed), Finnigan II, all going OoA on that floor. However, I won the middle floor pretty well, and retreated backwards onto the main deck. I had just defeated the enemy's heavy hitter when my men routed.
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d606b3127cce985483eba9f100000035110AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Post Battle
Opening Cargo, I found 40 gold and 2 silver bullets/arrows. Storywise, I like to think that we came in to seize this dangerous cargo before fleeing.

The Chained Maiden (previously unnamed screaming ghost) gained Prince of Cats and two Cats to go with it, Nautilous gained Step Aside (that was completely forgotten in the next game). Julie Die Vult gained Step Aside. Finnigan II gained +1 Strength. It was at this battle that I realized Shisu the Sushi Chef had gotten a skill previously, and I finally chose Mighty Blow.

The Possessed--2 CP

Ghost Pirates--1 CP

Last edited by Von Kurst on Sat 29 Aug 2015 - 18:30; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2015 - 14:49

While the bar Patrons might be unlikely, the photo & report were COOL!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2015 - 17:56

Thanks Alan.  I am really liking the idea of a chaos zombie pirate tavern on the edge of a chaos gate.  I can't remember the name of the story or stories, but I recall tales with similar plots from 70s and 80s heroic fantasy anthologies and novels.  
Photo gallery of Kevin's Marienburgers: formerly known as the Money Bags, but in honor of their 0 and 3 record now called the Punching Bags.

Heroes
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d608b3127cce985483d93fda00000035100AbOXDRkzbMmWA

Warband
Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle 47a5d608b3127cce985483d8beeb00000035100AbOXDRkzbMmWA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle   Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrates of the Karribean V--Tzeentch's Triangle
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next