Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

[Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leavhon
Hero
Hero
Leavhon

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Empty
PostSubject: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2020 - 10:17

As I repeat from time to time, sickening those who listen or read me, I am working on a project that involves all the bands, official and otherwise, of the City of the Damned. However, sometimes epochal doubts arise and I resolve to ask for opinions and advice.

Today I wanted to ask you which version of my second witch hunter (I already like the first one [: P]) seems more inspired.

Version 1, i.e. without hat:

hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion 001_by_leavhon_ddo22wp-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWNjMGU2NTAtZWZkZC00ZThjLTg5MDctNTlhYjA0ZGJkYjVjXC9kZG8yMndwLTQyNzc1MmMzLTI3OGYtNGQ0MS04YzJhLTE1MTc5YjE2MjYxMi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Version 2, i.e. with hat:

hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion 002_by_leavhon_ddo22vy-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWNjMGU2NTAtZWZkZC00ZThjLTg5MDctNTlhYjA0ZGJkYjVjXC9kZG8yMnZ5LWE1NTE3YmRjLTZjOTYtNDg4Ni1iNzVmLThmOTczNzE5NmQwMC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Version 3, or "The Warp Wind takes my hat away!" (courtesy of patafix):

hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion 004_by_leavhon_ddo22vb-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMWNjMGU2NTAtZWZkZC00ZThjLTg5MDctNTlhYjA0ZGJkYjVjXC9kZG8yMnZiLTcwOTgzMGYzLWJlZWQtNDg1Yy04NjA1LWMwZDFkMzU0NjIyYi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Don't mind the mould lines, it's still in beta modification.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2020 - 12:09

I like version 3 the best. All three are, however, SPLENDID. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 13:19

As he's to be a Witch Hunter, I'd say Version 2 -- Version 3 seems somehow too... jazzy for an old-lady burner. But V2, with the hat clamped firmly on the head, gives the classic Witch Hunter outline (though it might need that bit of filing & fitting to sit just right).

As for Version 1 -- suggesting a Witch Hunter should be without a hat is just the sort of heretical madness that a Witch would say...
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2020 - 13:25

I eliminated the spoilers, they are unnecessary &, frankly, annoying.
On the hat: I had said I would go with three; re, two: the one wearing the hat is more in keeping with a Witch Hunter's look, but the hat does look like it fits properly. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gatlag Stonetooth
Ancient
Ancient
Gatlag Stonetooth

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb 2020 - 15:44

I'd go for number 3. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb 2020 - 18:39

To be perfectly honest, I don't think these bulky GW-arms fit well with the slim Confrontation-torso Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion   hunter - [Not GW]  Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Not GW] Witch Hunter Kitbash pose suggestion
Page 1 of 1