Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Possessed Warband

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

possessed - Possessed Warband Empty
PostSubject: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:24

These are my two possessed models, made form the Chaos Spawn multipart pack (which ROCKZ btw!). The one to the RIGHT is meant to still have some aspects of human appearence, with the faces, arms and skin colour to give a hint to the creatures human side. The other one, the green one, is just a warped mutant, and I really didn't have a theme, but I still like both models, and they are truly fearsome.

possessed - Possessed Warband Possessedgroup

Last edited by Opheliate on Tue 15 Dec 2009 - 7:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009 - 19:49

COOL & VERY STRANGE...in a cool sort of way! The Spawn kit is one I regret not picking up; it seems to possess an infinite number of possibilities. You've certainly been busy lately. WELL DONE & keep up the GOOD WORK! possessed - Possessed Warband 544694
Back to top Go down
Andy
Veteran
Veteran
Andy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009 - 20:15

That certainly looks like a nice kit. I like the fleshy tones of the one on the right, Opheliate. It looks as though he may once have been human. possessed - Possessed Warband Affraid

And does anyone have a rough idea of their height?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009 - 5:44

Well,, like the old Spawn models (really big bases), dont know any precise mm scale here.

And yeah, the box has a veritable hoard of bits. Its two bodies, so you can "only" make two of them, but you get enough bits to make a small army of mutants (which I did, or at least two for the warband)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 12:06

Here are my newest additions to the warband.

The Magister and two Mutants. I just used some green stuff to cover the magisters face more, as I think he looks much more menacing now. I also switched his clumsy axe (I still do not understand why, WHY!?) to a chaos blade with some details cut away, and angled the arm a little. The Mutants are Empire soldier bodies, with heads and arms from the zombie sprue. The green ones tentacle arm comes from the Chaos Spawn kit.

possessed - Possessed Warband Possessedmagisterandmut

Then there are my Darksouls. They are all Chaos Warrior bodies, with hands and weapons from the zombie sprue. The black ones with axes use Chaos warrior axes with shields from the chaos marauder sprue.

possessed - Possessed Warband Darksouls

The red ones above are armed with Two handed weapons, heavy armour and helmets (when I can afford it...)

possessed - Possessed Warband Darksouls2

These two are armed with axes and shields, and heavy armour (whenever I can afford it... again)

The One with Skeleton Mask and the black one with the Darth Maul head will be used as my hero models if I get a Lads got Talent at some point.

This was my first attempt at coloured, chipped armour, and I must say I am pretty pleased with them. The faces will need some touching up on the black Darksouls, but other than that, I am really liking how my warband is coming along.

Suggestions and constructive critique is welcome!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 12:32

A FINE looking group of deviants. The hood REALLY makes the Magister look MUCH MORE SINISTER. The use of the Zomie heads & ESPECIALLY the arms is an inspired bit of modelling. Nice work on the armor; the chipped effect looks GOOD. WELL DONE! possessed - Possessed Warband 544694
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 15:52

Thanks! I will add more brethren and some beastmen next, then these meanies are ready to go to town! To Mordheim to be more exact about the specific town, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possessed Warband   possessed - Possessed Warband Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possessed Warband
Page 1 of 1