Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures

Go down 
+5
NoisyAssassin
DeafNala
Mike
floedebolle
Von Kurst
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014 - 13:38

Moar stuff!!

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 WitchHunters-018

The Zealot at the back is carrying a lantern, not well shown on this pic. I wish I had the patience to do stuff like what Morghot is doing, but I have to keep it small if I want to keep up with what I need to paint. Maybe sometime in the future will I do something similar... highly doubt it.

Someone should start a kickstarter for just bitz. Backpacks, small weapons, food, scrolls, bedrolls, all that stuff... I have the skills to use greenstuff to put that stuff on models, just not to sculpt it myself.

I am rambling. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014 - 14:22

The Guys & Holy Dolls look TERRIFIC, especially if a subdued palette is your thing. The brushwork is OUTSTANDING...GREAT WORK!   thumbsup 

I agree with the lack of available conversion parts. Over here, Privateer Press & Secret Weapon are about the only sources with the latter selling mostly Sci Fi pieces.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015 - 12:05

*cough cough*

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Witch%20Hunters-019

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Witch%20Hunters-020

Half a year, no updates... So sad.

Some minor mistakes I will fix later, but all in all I am quite pleased.
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015 - 12:21

He fits in nicely with the rest of your minis. The blood looks good.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015 - 14:16

WELCOME BACK! You are returning with a FINE creation to display. The Witch Hunter looks like a Renaissance version of a Pulp Detective...worn & World weary. Your color choices & brushwork are as OUTSTANDING as ever. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015 - 20:56

Welcome back! Do you have more gems for us? Please?

Good to see your work again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2015 - 21:38

Thanks for the welcome back. Good to be back too.

No new work to show. I haven't been very productive these past three months, but I have good reason. If all goes well then we will welcome our third child into the world in about 3 weeks time, so I am a bit... stressed isn't the right word but perhaps you know what I mean. So I've been playing a lot of videogames instead.

But I have a plan!! As we did last time, I am probably going to stay up between 8 and 12, so that my wife can get a bit of sleep in between feeding times, so in those 4 hours a day I am probably going to do a lot of painting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2015 - 22:05

I can identify; Old Crazy Linda & I went through four pregnancies together.   affraid
I  hope The Plan works out for you.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2015 - 17:19

Hey guys!

Well, the plan hasn't worked out much... But I did get some painting done in the past few days.

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Pirates-007
One of which is another addition to my pirates. He was already pretty much done, just had to do the basing, the eyes, and some patch-ups. But hey, it's finished!

In the meantime, our daughter Danae (da-nay) has been born! Lots of sleepless nights, but all worth it. Hopefully some more updates in the coming months, as I am trying to find my way through having three kids. Smile

Some of my friends and I picked up Song of Blades and Heroes. It has already re-fired my enthusiasm for small skirmish games, so I expect more models getting painted soon. If you do not know it, I strongly suggest you check out some reviews. The base game PDF is only like 5 bucks, so it's hardly an investment, but all worth it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2015 - 17:45

CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your daughter. As the father of sons, I'm just a little jealous.   What a Face
The Pirate Lad is LOOKIN' GOOD...a most impressive beard. GREAT WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2015 - 17:56

Congratulations Daniel!

(I'm still jealous of your great jungle terrain).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures   The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Daniel36 - Mordheim Adventures
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3