Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim

Go down 
+49
theomar pius
Fat Rat
Zab
Narcissus
Paul
Spectre76
harryford
monkeylite
JoaoS
Captain Bernhardt
SerialMoM
floedebolle
FKSN
Von Kurst
superscenic
Tewfik
shanks
si
Pirexian
Ash
Pfreck
Boreas_NL
lord siwoc
VonHagel
dalanshin
Culain
Drakbar
Josef Bugman
Chad
MagnoliaFan
Eliazar
Lord Xi
Hawkeye
jackanory
Kapitan_Hak
KingSkin
xarly22
JohnYoung
matt
Erkwin
Da Bank
Duce
Admin Tom
Tagnator
Ashton
DeafNala
Unwanted
cianty
Ezekiel
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
dalanshin
Champion
Champion
dalanshin

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009 - 13:31

Buiiiiild Ezeikiel, buiiiiiild!!

Yes, glad to see some stuff from you, as always. It's hard to squeeze in time to post pics, I know. Nice stonework!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikolairuskin.com/miniatures
VonHagel
Warrior
Warrior
VonHagel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2009 - 12:44

It's funny first time I looked through this post, I thought to myself ''hmm this is very morrowindish, I like it'' and now upon reading it, I find that you have indeed been influenced by it!

All I can say is you are very talented terrain maker.. oh and please please make that mushroom tower!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Nov 2009 - 14:02

You are very very talented. Keep up the good work and keep posting pics.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 10:26

All right.. it's been a stupid long time since I updated anything here... but I have updates!

I just returned from a trip through South America, and am loaded with inspiration and aching to create more scenery.

So, on the way from the airport to my home, I quickly dropped by my local gaming store, which was conveniently on the way, and happend to have a big sale! - So I stacked up on a bunch of cool Rackham miniatures for use as fountain/statues.

Then when a friend came by to play a game 2 days later, we decided it was time for extreme measures... The square segments weren't working as versatility was too low, and we never played in the small buildings due to narrow alleyways which look cool, but are unplayable... :S
Time for the big saw! I cut up 5 segments, and now have a wide variety of possibilities with my newly gained small houses! Smile I lost some details and 1 wall in the process, but as it were all ruined houses anyway.... it works out fine.

further more, a lot of rooftiles have been made, so I can finally finish my church and inn (as soon as the ordered Airbrush set arrives I can finally paint up the thatched roofs, and colors will be fixed, grimness set, and a kickass table playable! Smile

Also, a friend and me have decided to start casting our own details, as we need shit loads of grim gargoyles and details on the buildings.

My Camera is now still at my parents' place, but once I get it back I'll upload some pictures of the full table as it looks now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysthconcepts.nl
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul 2010 - 13:11

Right on... just got my airbrush, and put it to good use right away! Smile
my thatched roofs are finally finished, and a lot of small details got fixed in the process... I'm off to my parents tonight to claim my camera, and then next week you will have updates!

(also, I painted up a lot of random encounters, treasures, corpses, and started working on a pirate warband! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul 2010 - 13:15

Good to hear, I'm looking forward to some pictures!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 16:02

finally! Very Happy PICTURES!

As said before, I set to sawing my board to bits as soon as I got home... not feeling happy about it, but spilling great results afterwards.

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordheim%20groot%20%286%29Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordhe13

here we go... new fountain I'm still working on... - water effect takes forever to dry... but it is a good effect though... I likez it!

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordhe12

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordhe14

A little overview of the city as it stands now (a lot of buildings still need heavy paintjobs, but the are all playable, and that's the main part now...

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordhe15

Closeup of the new thatched roofs I did with the airbrush... a lot better than the old results seen next to it!

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordhe16

And another overview, with a nice little background, which is gonna be my other Eif/BTB/fantasy game table! BIG! and sturdy, usable on both sides (the other side will be covered in pokertable cloth, so I can play decent boardgames and cardgames on that. (I have a rather rough table...

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordhe17

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Mordheim%20groot%20
Well... off to work again! time to carve some rivers! Smile

Last edited by Ezekiel on Mon 12 Jul 2010 - 16:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 16:12

I like the water effect so far...how about putting a skull in, between layers so to speak?

Pokertable cloth? POKER!!!!!

Seems you have a good portion of Mordheim, and it is looking reaaally good!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
Boreas_NL
Ancient
Ancient
Boreas_NL

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 17:20

Nice update Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_biggrin Your board looks so very good, all the different styled buildings make for a very convincing city.

Your fountain looks very cool, how did you get the 'splash effect'?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 17:43

thanks!

you mean the diverting streams? they're just seperate fishinglines glued in place, and then covered in ziterdes wassereffekte (12635) it is a rather stiff water effect you can mold a little bit to you desires... including the little splashes, and the fluctuations in the stream. it just takes a lot of different layers to make it a convincing depth in the ponds or streams... gonna cost me a lot of time and money to fill up my river and sea I'm working on...

A skull does sound like a nice addition... even though it's already filled with plants I'm sure I can add something like that! thanks!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 20:19

Oh my God...some nefarious dude stole all the Humungous Mutated Mushrooms from HELL! Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Affraid Despite that it looks TERRIFIC...we're on the same page as to colors. VERY COOL BOARD! Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 544694
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 20:40

Ah crap, now that your table got versatile again, I suppose it lowers my chances of getting it from you after you are fed up with the fixed scenery Very Happy

Still, looking good, and the EiF/BTB table sounds very promising. I can already smell some outdoor action in September. And if you do some nice outdoor stuff for a mounted warband, I think I'll get more motivation to get cracking myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 23:06

outdoors it is!

got a bunch of grainfields, windmill and some townhouses, and just made my river / rivermouth and am rather pleased with the way it looks in blue and pink already! haha!

If you've got suggestions, let me know, for I'm in the mood to make some more kickass stuff! Smile
and definately in the mood for more meetings! (just figured I could potentially field 3 120x120 cm gameboards (rather well equipped too) around here, if only I get rid of my couch to make room for the tables! hahaha

well back to work I guess...
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010 - 23:26

Yeah, get working Razz If I can think of something cool I always wanted to see on a gaming table, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010 - 14:02

Allright... so I've been crafting some rivers and adding some gravel to the first segment.. here's a little looksy, along with Marco Colombo being lost in the great big plains of pink doom.

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Tafel110

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Tafel10
Back to top Go down
Pfreck
Warlord
Warlord
Pfreck

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 14:01

Whoah! I didn't notice that you actually posted something! affraid

Great work so far, Ez! What is the theme going to be for this board; BTB, EIF or Sartosa?

Looking forward to see how this works out! Smile

[edit]
I should learn to read the thread first.. Suspect It's going to be an EIF/BTB table!

Last edited by Pfreck on Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 11:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I should learn to read the thread first..)
Back to top Go down
http://pfreck.tumblr.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 14:20

OH THE POSSIBILITIES! A GREAT start to what should prove to be a FANTASTIC gaming table. Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 544694
Back to top Go down
Ash
General
General
Ash

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 22:17

Nice mordheim table, all that looks great together!
Back to top Go down
Pirexian
Elder
Elder
Pirexian

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 6:11

The board looks great so far! keep up and keep us updated on your good work =)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010 - 0:01

well now... I'm working on the temple a bit, getting my details on, and I'm stuck on the decals on the towers... I've got a couple of sigmarite icons I could use... but they are rather small, and not that threateninglooking... and I've got the goblin moon, and the slanesh deamonette banner pole, which look a lot cooler, but are obviously not in line with the fluff!

What say you? sigmarite symbols, or heretic stuff??

oh yeah, it's a temple to morr... lots of dead stuff on there Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010 - 0:25

Well, if it's a temple of morr, sigmarite symbols seem even more out of place than heretical stuff, as the latter would look like some cultists have taken over the temple after the crash Smile
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug 2010 - 23:17

well, we've been playtesting a bit of our new variant of mordheim yesterday (we call it WitchHeim - still the project name - it plays around single witchhunter models per player, facing all sorts of dangers, more will follow on the game)
But, it gave me a chance to play on my new gametable. I've managed to give at least an undercoat to all of my buildings, with mainly the Inn in serious need of more colored wood, and the temple in need of a rusty roof, - oh and also the new 120x240 cm area of fields and rivers need flocking and colors, but here you can have a little shot of what we played with yesterday.

Hope to have it all finished by the end of august, because we will have a 24 hour gaming night at my local club. (open to anyone by the way!! so if you're up for games, fun, bbq, painting and modelling or a mordheim campaign I'm running, shoot me a PM!)

Also, it just needs to be finished by the end of september for the coming meeting! - which is also still open for more admissions, and would be a hell of a lot of fun if more people would join!!
Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Img_0010

we also played the haunted orphanage scenario found on this very forum, and proved to be a lot of fun with just 2 witch hunters!

first turn rolled a bloodletter random happening, managed to defeat it, and then entered the orphanage, only to encounter the headmaster, who subsequently beat my skull in, only to be offed by Nigel, who then found the ring right away, but got pinned down by 2 evil kids, 2 evil teachers, and finally defeated by the third evil kid...

very fun scenario, and a fun game in general!

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Img_0011

Wait... is this the evil head master, or the hat master?

next we played a bit of zombie hoards! which proved relatively easy to keep them out of the church, as the entrances were to easily defended, and we were out of zombie models by turn 8 (there were about 25 on the board by then, being shot and beaten to bits (well, only knocked down and stunned results really, so they were just piling up nicely) by a mere 2 witchhunters. Smile

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Img_0110
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010 - 0:01

That looks TERRIFIC...FINE PROGRESS on what should prove to be an UNBELIEVABLY COOL gaming table when complete. Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 544694
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010 - 9:13

complete? Alan, you've been in thiss hobby for a while... Mordheim is NEVER complete! :p
Back to top Go down
si
Knight
Knight
si

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010 - 9:32

I really love your city. It has that sense of urban sprawl that I'm desperate to capture. You feel like you could look at it for hours and still not see everything, the sign of true quality imo.
Back to top Go down
http://gtazz.com/kataan/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next