Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Alternative Models for Wardogs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saranor
Warlord
Warlord
Saranor

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Shadow Warriors (Unofficial) Shadow Warriors (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Alternative Models for Wardogs Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Models for Wardogs   Alternative Models for Wardogs Icon_minitimeFri 6 May 2016 - 9:15

Quote :
The men of the Empire have always been experts at raising ferocious bloodhounds to guard their cattle and holdings against roaming Goblins and Beastmen. A highly trained Wardog is a dangerous opponent and worth its weight in gold in Mordheim. If you purchase a Wardog, it will fight exactly like a member of your warband, though it is treated as part of the equipment of the Hero who bought it. You will need a model to represent it on a battlefield. Wardogs never gain experience, and if they are put out of action they have exactly the same chance of recovering as Henchmen (i.e., 1-2: Dead; 3-6: Alive). Wardogs count towards the maximum number of warriors allowed in your warband. You could also use the profile above to represent one of the more exotic animals used by the warbands of Mordheim, such as trained bears, Chaos familiars or even fighting monkeys from the far-off Southlands!

Hi,

I would like to make a list of alternative Modells for Wardogs. But not other dogs, more like Warcats, Warbadger etc..

In my case i am looking for Badger Models. I want to make a dwarfen warband with some wardogs. But instead of little puppies, i want some fierce Badger miniatures.

Badger:
Dark Sword miniatures
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Models for Wardogs   Alternative Models for Wardogs Icon_minitimeFri 6 May 2016 - 13:21

Reaper miniatures is my go to for any and all animals. They have a serviceable badger in one of the familiar packs. And the Dwarf Druid and badger pack. Reaper does allow purchase of bitz, so the badgers can be ordered separately.

02593: Familiar Pack III ($8.99)
03216: Dwarf Druid and Badger ($6.99)

On a side note, StyrofoamKing has rules for monkeys in his Sartosa supplement, in the Add Ons.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Models for Wardogs   Alternative Models for Wardogs Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2016 - 19:38

There are all kinds of animal packs on figones website as well.
Back to top Go down
http://echoesofimperium.blog
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Models for Wardogs   Alternative Models for Wardogs Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2016 - 21:14

Reaper's 02544 Barrow Rats are a possible. They're almost as big as G.W.'s Dire Wolves:

Alternative Models for Wardogs 02544_w_1

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Dire%20Rats/latest/02544

clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Models for Wardogs   Alternative Models for Wardogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Models for Wardogs
Page 1 of 1