Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AjaxUSA
Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: none

Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Empty
PostSubject: Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.   Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008 - 20:57

Hello all. Here I will post the progression of my army. You all might end up with kids and grand kids by the time I am done, but it's a start.

The paints I use are 90% GW paints, the new washes and the new paints. The other brand I use is Valejo paints.

First off, here is one of my captains (when used). He is my Mordheim figure, but I use him for my Empire amry sometimes. The theme of my Empire army is Blue with dark yello feather and ribons.

Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. CaptaindualingPistols
Mordheim/Empire Capt. Having an issue with my camera and the pics look a bit washed out. I hope to figure out the problem soon.

Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. WarriorPriestwhammershield
My Army relies heavily on Worrior Priests. Sometimes 3 of my 4 heros are priests. Here is one. This is the old edition model, still one of my favorites. I also use this guy as a Champion for my Mordheim games.

Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. WorriorPriestwdualhammers
Another WP with dual hand weapons. He looks pissed!

Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. EmpireHalberdDetachment
Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. EmpireHalberdDetachment2
Here are two different veiws of my Halberd Detachment. From here I use models as Mordheim Henchmen.

Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. EmpireXBows
Here are 2 of my Empire XBows. These guys work nights and weekends as Mordheim Xbow men....The Empire doesnt pay them much, so they need the extra work.

Last edited by AjaxUSA on Tue 14 Oct 2008 - 21:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.   Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008 - 21:12

NICE LOOKING STUFF!thumbsup

I REALLY like the Pistol Packin' Captain; cool pose, very dynamic/dramatic. I rather like both Warrior priest, although the bottom one has an edge; again it MIGHT be the two hammers that make it a bit more than the chap with the shield. Do the blue & yellow signify a Nordland army underway? WELL DONE! Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. 665330
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.   Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008 - 22:22

looks really well done, good job Smile
Back to top Go down
edward
Veteran
Veteran
edward

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.   Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Icon_minitimeWed 7 Jul 2010 - 2:58

they're really cool what part of the empire are they from?
Back to top Go down
AjaxUSA
Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.   Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010 - 2:01

I dont know yet. The colors were sort of inspired by my old College's colors of blue and gold and a photos of Middenheim models from the Storm of Choas book of old. I kind of mashed them and tweeked them and got these...I need to update the photos.

I am now making Averlanders for my Mordheim war band that is STRICTLY Mordheim...no need to "borrow" WHFB models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.   Ajax's WHFB models.  An army in progress. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ajax's WHFB models. An army in progress.
Page 1 of 1