Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

My Mordheim Buildings and Such.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friedrich Hetzenauer
General
General
Friedrich Hetzenauer

Trading Reputation : 0

My Mordheim Buildings and Such. Empty
PostSubject: My Mordheim Buildings and Such.   My Mordheim Buildings and Such. Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun 2015 - 1:10

I enjoy making buildings for Mordheim far more than I wife enjoys having them around the apartment. So I sell them fairly often (keeping the best for myself of course- at least until I make one I like better, or get an offer I can't really refuse.)

I'll be adding pictures from time to time, some of buildings I have, some of buildings I've sold. I'll start with one that I sold recently (because it was an offer I couldn't refuse) that I need to replace because my table misses it. I never got around to all the outside decoration before I sold it, because the guy buying it wanted it for bolt action.

I'll post a front and back, but more pictures can be seen in the  Album
My Mordheim Buildings and Such. DSCF4715_zps9k4p1abg
My Mordheim Buildings and Such. DSCF4716_zpsquprssqw
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

My Mordheim Buildings and Such. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mordheim Buildings and Such.   My Mordheim Buildings and Such. Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jun 2015 - 5:58

Thanks for posting this. The link to the album is appreciated as well. I can see that your table would miss such a substantial structure.
Back to top Go down

My Mordheim Buildings and Such.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: Gallery :: Scenery-
Jump to: