Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Streets of Mordheim

Go down 
+12
BigD
JoaoS
elde
Blade Runner
theomar pius
Luddite
wrinklestiltskin
Von Kurst
mikeyc222
floedebolle
DeafNala
Fat Rat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014 - 19:04

Daniel36 wrote:
Tonight I think I'll have a little break from Mordheim scenery and focus on some Dropzone Commander scenery instead.

Having a few irons in the fire does keep everything new & interesting; AND you could post your DropZone Commander works over in the SciFi Shout It Out Section if you feel like it...getting feedback can be really motivating.  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014 - 19:39

You know what, why not? I have a project log where I post pics on Warseer, as well as on the Hawk Wargames forum itself, but you guys are real nice so might as well show it here too. Haven't had any issues with bandwidth anymore, so I guess it's okay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2015 - 17:29

This piece was actually finished quite a while ago, but I didn't feel like my stonework was finished yet, wanting to add some grassy patches in between the brickwork.

However, if I am going to hold off showing you guys anything until I do that, it might be years before I actually call something truly finished, so I am just going to call these tiles finished. I might add some extra detailing somewhere down the line, but it is playable enough.

The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Streets-024

I guess the statue on top of it was bronze, and thus stolen... No dead bodies in the water either, so we can use it for Bolt Action or something as well.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2015 - 17:43

LOOKIN' bloody but GOOD! Your modeling, color choices, & brushwork are EXCELLENT! GREAT WORK!  thumbsup
I sometimes think that terrain pieces are never actually finished. There is always something to add or tweak. It's merely finished for the moment.   clown
Back to top Go down
theomar pius
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
theomar pius

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015 - 20:38

That looks great! You should try some oxidation stains on the plinth to imply the missing statue.
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015 - 20:42

Good idea!

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015 - 17:02

Great idea actually! Consider it dine. Would that be a mixture of copper coloured and turqoise coloured stains?
Back to top Go down
theomar pius
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
theomar pius

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2015 - 21:43

probably just turquois. I use a Folk Art color 444 Patina, watered down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of Mordheim   The Streets of Mordheim - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Streets of Mordheim
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4