Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID

Go down 
+14
Da Bank
Ethlorien
Kapitan_Hak
Hawkeye
xarly22
Admin Tom
Rancid
Tagnator
matt
KingSkin
Duce
cianty
Skavenblight
DeafNala
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 18:04

Dear Skavenblight, you almost make me wish I was young again; of course, I WASN'T all that good at it [being young that is Suspect ] the first time around. Suspect
Back to top Go down
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 19:16

Quote :
By the way did I mention matt was ACTUALLY a Daemon Prince [ripping of the Time Space Continuum.. horrendous bellowing....followed by a flurry of heels & elbows]

[whispers] AL! you wouldn't tell them! now they know I actually only came to this forum to recruit an army of chaos to rule the lands of men Twisted Evil (the barrel beast actually belongs to my evil army, don't tell anyone though) [/whispers]

quit telling lies Al, me, a Deamon Prince, who would believe THAT Laughing (they'll never know eeexcellent! )

Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 19:58

I really hope you will not angry, DeafNala... But I have a little gift for you Wink

RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Motivator4041419bg5
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 21:00

lol!

What a REALLY COOL idea!

I LOVE it! That is MUCH better than the Surgeon General's warning the Politicos over here like pasting on ALL the alcholic beverages. thumbsup
Thanks Skavenblight!
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Hak
Veteran
Veteran
Kapitan_Hak

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008 - 21:25

I can't help wondering what effect would Demon Rum have on warband members Wink!

By the way, Nala, do you have a scenario (or a campaign, perhaps) in which those counters are used?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008 - 13:43

Kapitan_Hak wrote:
I can't help wondering what effect would Demon Rum have on warband members Wink!

By the way, Nala, do you have a scenario (or a campaign, perhaps) in which those counters are used?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION IT! eeexcellent!

I'm currently doing a solo campaign, Tales of Freidachtshafen. The Demon Rum counter & others like that I've made or are in the WIP stage are meant to be used as an extented version of the Random Happenings chart, rather like wandering monsters. The various Monster types have an activation zone of varying size depending on the type of monster. The Demon Rum, being a Lying In Wait class Monster, has a fairly small activation zone, but the basic idea is that the closer a Potential Victim comes to a Monster the GREATER the chance it wiil activate; the number of Potential Victims also influences activation.

For the Demon Rum, I'm using the Chaos Spawn stats with only A2. I ALSO have a similar Bed mini in the WIP stage [might be a good Anti-AIDS poster Suspect ]. All the pieces shown in the thread WERE done up for Ashton's game. They ARE the tip of the Iceberg of Things That Go BUMP In The Night affraid .

Random happenings are a BIG part of solo gaming: SO...with the treasure counters, I tried to imply the POSSIBILITY of a TRAP. AND the POSSIBILITY of being trapped is fairly high [insert Evil laughter here Suspect ].

BTW I notice you are fond of Warboss Kurgan's GREAT Orc Pirates. You can see more of his WONDERS in the Flame On Battle Reports in the Fluff Section. They are part of a Sartosa based Pirate campaign that runs the gamut from WHFB to Mordheim level games. There is also an UBERCOOL Dogs of War army in the Fantasy section of Shout Out that I think you'd enjoy BIG TIME; i.e., LOTS of REALLY GREAT conversions.

Thanks for you interest, AND its GREAT having YOU & YOUR LADY on the Forum! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Ash
General
General
Ash

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008 - 22:33

How does the deamon rum get poured? Is it spittle, bile, urine, or something else nasty? Excellent job by the way!!!
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Hak
Veteran
Veteran
Kapitan_Hak

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 0:48

Ash wrote:
How does the deamon rum get poured? Is it spittle, bile, urine, or something else nasty?

Nice! Laughing

DeafNala wrote:
BTW I notice you are fond of Warboss Kurgan's GREAT Orc Pirates. You can see more of his WONDERS in the Flame On Battle Reports in the Fluff Section.

It would be brilliant to see them in action! Thanks for the info!

DeafNala wrote:

Thanks for you interest, AND its GREAT having YOU & YOUR LADY on the Forum! thumbsup

Thank you Smile ! We're also very glad to meet you and other magnificent Mordheimers in this forum Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 1:12

Ash wrote:
How does the deamon rum get poured? Is it spittle, bile, urine, or something else nasty? Excellent job by the way!!!

lol! However it's poured, I bet it has an unnatural frothy head. RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 120792
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 9:20

UnderBheit wrote:
Ash wrote:

lol! However it's poured, I bet it has an unnatural frothy head. RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 120792
lol!
Well, I don't think it's ACTUALLY imbibed; I get the impression IT DOES THE IMBIBING! God, I LOVE these philospohical discussions!Suspect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008 - 12:02

DeafNala wrote:
UnderBheit wrote:
Ash wrote:

lol!
Well, I don't think it's ACTUALLY imbibed; I get the impression IT DOES THE IMBIBING! God, I LOVE these philospohical discussions!Suspect

What goes in, must come out...frothily. drunken
Back to top Go down
David
Hero
Hero
David

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct 2008 - 13:45

Those are just fantastic!! Very well done!!
Back to top Go down
http://archmage45.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID   RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM THINGYS FOR THE MONTANA KID
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2