Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Bloody Beasts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HarryVeeren
Warrior
Warrior
HarryVeeren

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)
Achievements earned: none

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 14:14

Hello,

As promised here is my starting Beastmen Warband. They've been living in the city now for quite some time, losing contact with the wildlife for a bit. They try to emulate the more civilized races in the city like wearing some cloaks, so they can travel trough the streets, without drawing to much attention. Only the later joined White Beastmen are still a lot more savage and don't agree with these new habits, sometimes leading to an internal fight. But the Shamaan Wonka is teaching them these new habits and the greater learnings of Khorne, and his thirst for blood. Wonka is doing bloodceremonies a lot, always looking for new sacrificial lambs for the sacred blood.

Enough talk, here are my first 3 Hero's

Bloody Beasts Img_6711

This is my Warchief Lokthar Bloodhoof. He's wearing the skull of the last chieftain as helmet. 

Bloody Beasts Img_6613
This is Wonka the Wise, as he was called before my first battle. But with his spell Eye of the Gods he killed Lokthar in the first turn, the next battle as well, and in my third battle he was more careful, he casted it on himself instead, and of course killing himself this time! 
Now he's called Wacky Wonka.

Bloody Beasts Img_6614
And this is the centigor Mogadish.

In my next post there will be the gors and ungors.
Back to top Go down
HarryVeeren
Warrior
Warrior
HarryVeeren

Personal Info

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 14:17

Bloody Beasts Img_6615
These are the 3 Clubwielding Ungors

Bloody Beasts Img_6616
The 3 spear wielding Ungors

Bloody Beasts Img_6617
And the more barbaric Axe wielding Ungors...
Back to top Go down
HarryVeeren
Warrior
Warrior
HarryVeeren

Personal Info

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 14:21

Bloody Beasts Img_6619
The Three Axewielding Gors.

Bloody Beasts Img_6620
Two of the later joined more Savage whiter Gors, Dabu and Knud. They don't care much for shields and are carrying double weapons.
Back to top Go down
HarryVeeren
Warrior
Warrior
HarryVeeren

Personal Info

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 14:31

Bloody Beasts Img_6621
A very large Halberd for this for, maybe a bit too much, but there's no such thing as too much right?

Bloody Beasts Img_6623
Wonka's crazy project, this mutated Gor. Founded an old Tyranid claw in my desk, decided to put it on one of my gors for fun.

Bloody Beasts Img_6624The Big Guy.

And finally the latest addition, yet another Gor with a Club, after playing my first three games, and not liking al my axes I had in my list!
Bloody Beasts Img_6625

I hope you like them, I haven't painted in like 10 years, and I was a kid not very good at painting then, I've never used Green Stuff as well, so I have to improve in that as well, and I only had the basic paintset from GW at my disposal as well, plus a Bone color. So this warband is really a lot for practicing a bit my technique and so on, and hope to make another warband later were I can really start thinking a bit more individual about each model, with more unique bits and stuff. Now I only had the Gor and Ungor box and the minotaur and shaman en centigor box added last week.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 14:41

The Beasty Boys are LOOKIN' GOOD! I like the background; going around in disguise is a very cool idea; the more you go overboard with it, the cooler it gets...Beast Men in Landsknecht garb would be the ultimate. That aside, your brushwork & color choices are EXCELLENT. GREAT WORK!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 17:31

Nice work on your first warband.  The simple colors work well.
Back to top Go down
HarryVeeren
Warrior
Warrior
HarryVeeren

Personal Info

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 18:54

DeafNala wrote:
The Beasty Boys are LOOKIN' GOOD! I like the background; going around in disguise is a very cool idea; the more you go overboard with it, the cooler it gets...Beast Men in Landsknecht garb would be the ultimate. That aside, your brushwork & color choices are EXCELLENT. GREAT WORK!  thumbsup

Yeah, that would be awesome, but I have to work a lot more on my Green Stuff work, maybe next year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Beasts   Bloody Beasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Beasts
Page 1 of 1