Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

What is your most wanted model?

Go down 
+18
oldschoolgameroo
Tintin
shotguncoffee
Pervavita
plainoldandrew
5pointer
The_Ferret
Moffe
JoaoS
izmerul
Averlorn
Grimscull
qboid
Alex
Theorox
Count Lucius
Eliazar
TheEnemyWithin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldschoolgameroo
Knight
Knight
oldschoolgameroo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr 2012 - 5:29

I agree with the lack of sutable Dregs. For that fact a lot of the 'lesser' hero pieces. By lesser I mean the non-unique heroes. The uniques can be picked out from a lot character models for fantasy but stuff like dreds and there like in the other warbands are usually poorly represnted if at all and WHEN they are there is only a few poses AND only available anymore in the box sets.

Also, would love to see an alternate CoC models. I love the line but they have sooo much potential in them with their backstory.
Back to top Go down
Rudeboy
Elder
Elder
Rudeboy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 21:18

Here is the list of a ton of Ideas, some of them I have seen, but I think you could have fun with them.

Ninjas, Samori, Romans, Greeks, Pirates, Mythical Beasts, animal/human hybrids (Bird People, Cat People, Elephant People, Turtle People), Cow Boys, Anything Steam Punk, Knights not on Horses, Cavemen, Super Heroes, Aliens, Large Bugs, Dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Stronzo
Warlord
Warlord
Stronzo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:00

Heads! Heads and bitz!
Its tons of fun modding and modeling mini's. However i am far from skilled enough to make my own heads.
I was very happy to find micro arts, even if they specialice a little overmuch in greenskins.
But alternate human/skaven/beastmen/everything heads with themes like the micro arts skaven samurai and stuff like that.
Id love to se a Carnival of Chaos head collection, or an undead orc/elf/skaven collection Smile
Maybie do some other bitz that fit with commonly used mordheim boxes. Say, how about a set that gives you all you need to turn a falggelant or a milita box into a possessed warband? or a box that allows you to upgrade that same falggelant or a milita box to a full fledgede Witch Hunter warband? Very Happy

uh oh... rant alert... stopping for now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012 - 22:16

Monsters that are smaller then normal and not "mounted".
Take insperation from the Monster hunt scenario (Hydra, Wyvrn, dragon, Chimera, ext).

The animal/human hybrid idea allong with the "heads" and "conversion kits" may be best as one idea.
animal heads and parts that are meant to be added to normal bodies.
and ya other heads (human, elf, dwarf, ext) would be nice too to spice things up more.
Back to top Go down
maxxev
Ancient
Ancient
maxxev

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012 - 9:34

Stronzo wrote:
Heads! Heads and bitz!
Its tons of fun modding and modeling mini's. However i am far from skilled enough to make my own heads.
I was very happy to find micro arts, even if they specialice a little overmuch in greenskins.
But alternate human/skaven/beastmen/everything heads with themes like the micro arts skaven samurai and stuff like that.

Microart are not the only ones out there you know:

http://www.maxmini.eu/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=heads
http://puppetswar.eu/category.php?id_category=20
http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=heads&x=0&y=0

There are at least 2 other companies out there that I am aware of, INCLUDING one that makes cultist heads... but I can't remember what they are called.. Sad.

EDIT found them:
http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php
http://www.tabletop-art.de/Miniature-Conversion

This company also do ork heads :http://kromlech.eu
Back to top Go down
Http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk
Stronzo
Warlord
Warlord
Stronzo

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012 - 14:06

Yea i know Smile but more , if made with mordheim in mind, would be nice Smile

Also hammers, big mean sigmarite warhammers. Smile Its funny that the "Warhammer range" Have so very few "Warhammers" :p
Back to top Go down
Burlok Blackaxe
Veteran
Veteran
Burlok Blackaxe

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 8:12

Lady Troll Slayers like the one in my avatar. I've gotten myself the Victoria Lamb troll slayers but they don't look as good as I imagined(though they're not painted yet, maybe that's why) would be nice to have a decent looking lady slayer just as an alternative. Though I'm not sure if it's too sexualised to be a viable suggestion.
Back to top Go down
maxxev
Ancient
Ancient
maxxev

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 8:29

What I want the most is an alternative head and leg set for the kroot boxed set so that they could me made as snake men. Thier body is perfect for it.
Back to top Go down
Http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk
Stronzo
Warlord
Warlord
Stronzo

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 8:48

Female slayers? Like this and this?
Back to top Go down
Burlok Blackaxe
Veteran
Veteran
Burlok Blackaxe

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012 - 11:29

Stronzo wrote:
Female slayers? Like this and this?
Oh hassle free minis, you're always there when I need you, thanks for the link Stronzo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your most wanted model?   What is your most wanted model? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your most wanted model?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2