Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

mrtn's models

Go down 
+6
folketsfiende
floedebolle
DeafNala
Grimscull
FKSN
mrtn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

mrtn's models - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mrtn's models   mrtn's models - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011 - 15:37

Woho, the Nurgle Champ turned out great, especially the patina. The two sad faces on the card are a nice idea, I think you could even have made them bigger. And yes, the horses could use some rope.
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: mrtn's models   mrtn's models - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011 - 15:56

Chaos emissary is looking mighty good, but he will of course get his sorry behind kicked by my chaos emissary of slaanesh. Or so I hope. Perhaps you could add some gruesome detail to the theatre masks? They look so healthy (although sad) right now...
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: mrtn's models   mrtn's models - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011 - 20:54

Wow this Nurgle champion is huge!

Great Job!
Back to top Go down
mrtn
General
General
mrtn

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: mrtn's models   mrtn's models - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 0:04

Thanks guys and gals. Smile Was hoping to get to use the cart today, but folketsfiende cancelled our game. Something about studies being more important than games, I didn't really understand that one. Razz

@folketsfiende: Slaanesh you say? You don't think Tzeentch would be more fitting?
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: mrtn's models   mrtn's models - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 May 2011 - 8:51

mrtn wrote:
Thanks guys and gals. Smile Was hoping to get to use the cart today, but folketsfiende cancelled our game. Something about studies being more important than games, I didn't really understand that one. Razz

@folketsfiende: Slaanesh you say? You don't think Tzeentch would be more fitting?
Hey, Metaphysics is a bitch - especially time philosophy (right now I'm having delusional fantasies about exhuming CD Broad and kicking his b*tt - which is not meant to offend anyone, sorry for going all von Trier on you).

Sleentsh okay with you? Hm, you give a lady blueish hair and suddenly she turns Tzeentch... grandma, switch hair colour right away! What's that? You say you appreciate change? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mrtn's models   mrtn's models - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mrtn's models
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2