Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Underbheit's Undead

Go down 
+54
Tintin
ithilmar
StoneTroll
abhorsen950
CrazyOrc88
OttoMunoz
No Time
Ezekiel
Mr.chair
Paluke
conan the ballbearing
lord siwoc
Asp
dwi
Jester
Ancre
ImUrDentist
ThePan
Chad
MagnoliaFan
Lord Xi
Drugart
Horatius
Skavenblight
Johann Cocaine
xarly22
jackanory
Hawkeye
Ash
Tortiou
Eliazar
Axel
matt
VonStreusel
Foot_of_adhesive_tape
pierre
Erkwin
Unwanted
CygnusMaximus
Exarch Thomo
Pfreck
Da Bank
grey_death
Hellfoot
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Snyder_7
witch hunter commander
Tagnator
DeafNala
cianty
organboy
Ashton
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Admin Tom
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008 - 22:56

UnderBheit wrote:
The Liche is 75% complete. I just have to paint his outer cloak, but I'm taking a small break. I hope to finish some time this evening. photos to follow. Smile

The suspense is killing me. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008 - 9:24

Sorry Cianty, you may have to wait until tomorrow for the pics. My camera is on the fritz. Sad
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008 - 9:27

UnderBheit wrote:
Sorry Cianty, you may have to wait until tomorrow for the pics. My camera is on the fritz. Sad

Aaaaaargh!!! *insert desperately looking smiley here*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 9:54

Sorry for the delay.

Here is the Liche:
Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Licheblack1-1

...and here he is with some friends:
Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Group2
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:07

OOOOOOOOH BUT THAT'S SPOOKY! in a cool sort of way.

Aside from the GREAT paint jobs AND SUPERB bases, you really capture the charater of the Liche & his Lads. NOT BAD! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:20

affraid Holy shit!!! This is better than the best thing I could have ever imagined! That Liche looks crazy! Out of the world! Together with those zombies who have been treated with the best possible paint job that image just blew me away.

This is totally awesome, UnderBheit! Absolutely stunning paint jobs! You, my good Sir, are the Lord of the Dead! *bows down*
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 11:04

cianty wrote:
affraid Holy shit!!! This is better than the best thing I could have ever imagined!
That's all I can say...
UnderBheit, excellent work! I like your conversions, and I love your paintjob. Very nice liche! Thanks for inspiration Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
Horatius
Warlord
Warlord
Horatius

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 11:19

That was definetely worth the wait, the spooky look of the liche is stunning. Excellent conversion and paintjob, really inspiring.....even if i normally play against the undead Very Happy
What are your next undead models going to be? Do you plan on doing the construct giant from the restless dead? A Khemri bone giant converted to your spooky style would be a sight for sore eyes Wink .
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 11:58

Horatius wrote:
A Khemri bone giant converted to your spooky style would be a sight for sore eyes Wink .

I wish he did! I can also see him come up with great conversions for the scarecrows. But I think he will finish his vampire first. Some people here have been waiting for him to do it for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 12:38

Thank You All for the wonderful compliments. They inspire me to complete my projects.

cianty wrote:
I wish he did! I can also see him come up with great conversions for the scarecrows. But I think he will finish his vampire first. Some people here have been waiting for him to do it for a long time now.

You're quite right, Cianty. The Vampire is slated for mid to late December.
While the scarecrow is VERY tempting, my next project will likely be my Beastmen. However, I anticipate that they will go quickly (lots of fur).
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 13:28

UnderBheit wrote:
Thank You All for the wonderful compliments. They inspire me to complete my projects.

cianty wrote:

You're quite right, Cianty. The Vampire is slated for mid to late December.
While the scarecrow is VERY tempting, my next project will likely be my Beastmen. However, I anticipate that they will go quickly (lots of fur).

Oh yes, I almost forgot about those cool beastmen of yours. They're there too.

Now I had another look at the zombies and the Liche. Hot damn! They are the best! So incredible... *speechless*
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
General
General
Hawkeye

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 18:56

Fantastic! I've been looking forward to that Liche for a while - in a sort of 'I know it's under the Christmas tree but I'm not allowed to unwrap it' sort of way - and it hasn't disappointed. Really excellent work - you're highlighting is amazing!

And the vampire is next! Just in time for the Holiday Season, it seems...

p.s. really looking forward to seeing those Beastmen completed, for two reasons.
1) They're going to look amazing.
2) I've been meaning to steal the idea since I saw the conversions for the first time... eeexcellent!
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 23:40

bounce thumbsup

Awesome liche UnderBheit! It is aliiiive!

jackanory
Warlord
Warlord
jackanory

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec 2008 - 0:01

Very cool as per usual buddy! Definitely getting a sense of dread off that guy!
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 14:19

Look what I found in the mail yesterday...

Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Liche_10

Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Liche_11

Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Liche_13

Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Liche_12

I must say, the Liche looks even better in reality. UnderBheit's painting is really awesome. I totally love this mini. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 14:34

OH My GOD! affraid
That is one cool, scarry looking Dude. Underbheit certainty has a way with the Living Impaired. That is a fine piece of conversion, & painting. The choice of colors, basing, EVERYTHING just come together SO perfectly. VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup

AND congratulation, cianty; I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a cool mini! [in the background a chorus of voices chat "OH YEAH?" Suspect ] cheers
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 15:06

lucky you man! Smile It looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 15:11

Wow, what a cool mini! The painting is excellent as always, I wish I could do something like that. Underbheit certainly set the bar high for the rest of the warband Smile

DeafNala wrote:
in the background a chorus of voices chat "OH YEAH?" Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
jackanory
Warlord
Warlord
jackanory

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 18:03

So were you expecting to receive him or was it a surprise? I was gonna say that pitting him against 3 marauders and a shammy was a little unfair but then I remembered how powerful those guys are...quality work as always!
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 18:30

jackanory wrote:
So were you expecting to receive him or was it a surprise? I was gonna say that pitting him against 3 marauders and a shammy was a little unfair but then I remembered how powerful those guys are...quality work as always!

Donald said early on that he was going to give the mini to me as a gift. It still great to find it in the mail and open it. [EDIT: Oh, and he had to ask me for my mail address as otherwise he couldn't have sent it so no big suprise there really Wink ]

@Unfairness: Well, this is how it went usually in our games. The Liche has so many Wounds and is really hard to take out so he always ends up being in combat with multiple models. So this really is not an unrealistic image. Smile
Back to top Go down
jackanory
Warlord
Warlord
jackanory

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 19:02

cianty wrote:
jackanory wrote:
[EDIT: Oh, and he had to ask me for my mail address as otherwise he couldn't have sent it so no big suprise there really Wink ]
I'm an idiot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 6:34

I'm really glad you are enjoying the Liche, Cianty. Oh, and feel free to flock the base if you'd like. I won't be offended. I just think it might fit the scenery better.

I still like to try the warband out, so I may make a new Liche & Restless warband...eventually. I say eventually because I just started painting the Vampire, not that that means he'll be finished quickly or anything. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 7:29

Great painting Underbheit, It really is an absolutely fantastic paint job. I love your style. Keep them coming =]
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 10:47

UnderBheit wrote:
I'm really glad you are enjoying the Liche, Cianty.

I do. I do a lot! Thanks again! I just love starring at it Smile

UnderBheit wrote:
Oh, and feel free to flock the base if you'd like. I won't be offended. I just think it might fit the scenery better.

Thanks but I am unsure. Your Liche as a whole IS a piece of art and I feel uncomfortable messing with that. Maybe some day...

UnderBheit wrote:
I still like to try the warband out, so I may make a new Liche & Restless warband...eventually. I say eventually because I just started painting the Vampire, not that that means he'll be finished quickly or anything. Embarassed

That would be cool. I'd love to see what you come up with, Master of the Undead. For now I'm just looking forward to your Vampire.

Ashton wrote:
I love your style.

I'd just like to quickly second this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009 - 12:09

Embarassed Thanks for the compliments. They make it worth all the effort. Speaking of which, I was recently inspired by Skavenblight's work, so I assembled a new model.
Much like my first Dregs, I have always been a little displeased with my Zombies, so I decided to make new ones using the Corpse Cart & Ghoul bits. Those sprues seem to be my answer for everything. Suspect
Well, here is the first of 4:

Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 100_2858
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underbheit's Undead   Underbheit's Undead - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underbheit's Undead
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next