Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!

Go down 
+25
BurnTheWitch
Murray145
Von Kurst
mavfire
Captain Bernhardt
sianpää
superscenic
si
Eliazar
Mo!
floedebolle
WarbossKurgan
shanks
quidamcorvus
Kapitan_Hak
SerialMoM
Milliardo
Paluke
folketsfiende
Svenn
Tonka
Skavenblight
vampirekhaine
lord siwoc
DeafNala
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain Bernhardt
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Captain Bernhardt

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 11:35

your work always seem te amaze me! Great stuff and an unique painting style! I like!
To bad you have to sell them, but at least now we can look forward to your next project Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 13:59

Thanks Captain...I paint for feedback. What a Face
The next Thingies are well underway...I hope to have some really poor photos up soon to dazzle your mind...or not. Suspect
Back to top Go down
mavfire
Hero
Hero
mavfire

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 15:27

After you commented on my work, I thought to return the favor, and WOW I am amazed at your gobo crew...I love the little details ie. gobo on a stick, mechanical ogre....very NICE!!

BTW I was stationed in TX for 4 years, loved it....never heard of horseshoe bay though....
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 16:03

Beautifully manic gobos Alan. I hope they find a good home.
Back to top Go down
Murray145
Veteran
Veteran
Murray145

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 20:37

Oh man, the Dick Turpin model is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011 - 22:34

Thanks MUCHO for the commentary, Guys...a bit of bucking up is always good for the morale. What a Face

@mavfire: Horseshoe Bay is about 50+ miles West of Austin on Lake L.B.J.; it's the Epicenter of Nowhere, but pleasant nonetheless. ..mostly. Suspect

@Von Kurst: finding the Little Rogue a home is actually more important to moi than the money...I'll only squander the $s on frivolous things like food. Suspect

@Murray145: G.W's major redeemable quality is all the interchangeable plastic thingies they make. Dick is an example of mixing those pieces with a warped imagination...glad you liked him. clown
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 5:01

AND NOW, courtesy of Mordheimer, THE PREREQUISITE GROUP PORTRAIT:

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 TheUbergoblonsFinal

May I have an 'OH BABY!"? What a Face
Back to top Go down
BurnTheWitch
General
General
BurnTheWitch

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ogres (BTB) Ogres (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 11:44

OH BABY!!!

Love the Marvelous Mechanical Ogre Very Happy GJ!
Back to top Go down
Delectable Tea
Knight
Knight
Delectable Tea

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 13:47

Oh Baby!

Loving this rowdy group, excellent work and I am a huge fan of Fast Eddy, you got to love trolls!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 18:48

Thanks Guys...glad you liked them.

@Delectable Tea: since you're a Fast Eddy Fan, here are a couple of new & improved photos:

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 FastEddieTheTroll01

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 FastEddieTheTroll02

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 FastEddieTheTroll03

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 FastEddieTheTroll04

Much as I like Mordheimer's earlier photos, the new ones are truer to the actual colors of the minis. What a Face

Last edited by DeafNala on Mon 23 May 2011 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delectable Tea
Knight
Knight
Delectable Tea

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 18:53

DeafNala wrote:
Thanks Guys...glad you liked them.

@Delectable Tea: since you're a Fast Eddy Fan, here are a couple of new & improved photos

He's a rockin mini and I love the contrasting blue and red on him, also the basing is really on point! Great job!
Back to top Go down
BurnTheWitch
General
General
BurnTheWitch

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ogres (BTB) Ogres (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 21:01

Actually blue and orange/red is complementary colours (don't know if this is the correct term in english... It's directly translated from danish, so...) so it's naturally easy on the eyes!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 21:37

Congratulations you are both correct: blue & orange are complimentary colors: i.e., they are opposite each other on a color wheel/prism...orange being a combination of red & yellow is the contrasting shade for blue. The other complimentary colors are red & green, and yellow & purple. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011 - 3:35

OH BABY!!!

And a few hearty The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 665330 The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 665330 The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 665330 The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 665330 The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 665330

5 of 5 (even iffen dey ain't propa pirates)

I love the variety of models and poses and the irreverent lunacy of the gobbos.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011 - 11:06

Thanks, Amigo! The lunacy factor is what appeals to moi about Goblins...boundless enthusiasm, drug fueled energy, & a limited attention span make for some marvelously comic characters. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Delectable Tea
Knight
Knight
Delectable Tea

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011 - 10:59

DeafNala wrote:
Thanks, Amigo! The lunacy factor is what appeals to moi about Goblins...boundless enthusiasm, drug fueled energy, & a limited attention span make for some marvelously comic characters. What a Face

As well as the above factors I also enjoy anything that is small and relatively weak looking which chooses to express an exaggerated level of violence, so Gobbo's, Gnoblars, Snotlings and angry halflings have always sat well with me.

However the trolls, they just have that big, mean and violent stupidity you know you can't reason with, which makes them awesome and probably high up on a list of things you are glad aren't roaming the actual streets at night.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011 - 20:05

For everyone to know, I just put some of DeafNala's models for sale in eBay.
Please visit http://shop.ebay.com/eomolina/m.html ...

All the proceeding are for DeafNala (I'm not taking anything) and if anyone of your guys decide to buy, I will DONATE $5 towards shipping (which is already rock bottom... you pay highest S&H for one item and the rest ride free!)... just let me know by PM!

Now is YOUR chance to have a piece of ART by the old man! HA! I called Deaf OLD! The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Th_Grandpa_Angry
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordheimer.com
sianpää
Veteran
Veteran
sianpää

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011 - 21:20

What an great warband you have created!
That group shot really shows just how cool and extraordinary this warband is.
Thanks for sharing with us. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011 - 1:27

Thanks for all the kind word, Guys! I should be inflicting the next batch of Rogues on you soon...I suppose you could consider that a warning of sorts. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mephysto
Veteran
Veteran
Mephysto

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011 - 3:08

Warning duly noted and looking forward to it. Wink
Those Goblins (and company) truly are works of art (and positively insane to boot! Laughing) - El Mordheimiero does not exaggerate when he calls you the Master! Smilethumbsup
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011 - 19:04

Thanks, Amigo. The kind words are most appreciated...as is anything that provides motivation. What a Face
Back to top Go down
garathiel
General
General
garathiel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012 - 13:59

Ohhhhh Baby!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garathielpaints
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012 - 14:04

Thanks, garthiel...glad you like The Gang. They never sold, so i still have them hanging around. I may have to get in a few solo games to keep them in line. What a Face
Back to top Go down
garathiel
General
General
garathiel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012 - 14:58

They're GROWING really fast .. in an imperial year they could reach a Battallion size .. ready for a WhFB game or to size a real village. Smile

GOGOGO!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garathielpaints
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012 - 15:40

Thanks again! The War Band tips the scales at a bit over thirty minis; that was part of the problem selling them...or rather, not selling them. In addition to the Mordheim Band I have most of my Night Goblin Army some of which can be seen here:

https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t4960-my-night-night-goblins-from-hell-for-sale

clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!   The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery  FOR SALE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NOW COMPLETED Red Brotherhood Gallery FOR SALE!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3