Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Returning to Mordheim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earthcrosser599
Hero
Hero
Earthcrosser599

Trading Reputation : 0

Returning to Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Mordheim   Returning to Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 10:48

Hey folks,

I posted a few reports about a year ago concerning the Mordheim action in my area; we eventually stopped because Night Goblins shooting bows and Skavens shooting slings more or less dominated the game in a most unenjoyable manner.

Tonight we decided to give it another go, so I'll try to keep a log of what's happening now. There are about four of us playing; I've built a warband using my WFB Warriors of Chaos as Possessed, and there's a Skaven player, a Shadow Warrior player, and a Norse player.

We finished a few games today and I'll try to get the reports up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning to Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Mordheim   Returning to Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 9 May 2010 - 12:05

Good on ya Smile

It will be interesting to hear how the Shadow elves fared, as many seem to think they should be banned for being overpowered. Me, I have no idea if that is the case, as I have never played with/against any shadow elves.

I am rooting for the Cult of the Possessed in this instance, though! Returning to Mordheim 53202
Back to top Go down

Returning to Mordheim
Page 1 of 1