Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index Empty
PostSubject: Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index   Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009 - 11:37

As there are already several threads on the Boring Meeting in Amsterdam, I thought it would be a good idea to sticky an Index which guides you to all the reports and pictures that are available.

(Perhaps a Mod could sticky it Smile )

In this thread, you can read the exciting planning, as well as the first reports, which were posted during the meeting. There is also a group shot of all the gamers.

Here, you can find reports about all the games, as well as lots of pictures of both games and the meeting (eventually)

In this thread, I post stories about my pirate crew, as well as in-universe style battle reports of the games the pirates took part in. There are loads of pics!

This thread is dedicated to the Chariot Race, a gory event of high speed and splintering wood!

In this thread, you can find a report of a game of Dogfighting, a new Mordheim mini-game developed at the Meeting. Rules will be available soon!

And here it is at last, the thread where the rules for Arena games will be posted! The first PDF is for the Dogfighting, but Chariot Races and more will (hopefully) follow soon!

Last edited by Eliazar on Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 11:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index   Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index Icon_minitimeFri 13 Mar 2009 - 16:56

Selflessly, I decided that it might be of interest to some people to get some links to the warbands which participated and which are shown on this forum, so here we go. If I missed some, tell me and I will include the link Smile

MagnoliaFan's Kislevites
Alwin's Dark Elves (painted by MagnoliaFan)
Rens' Ostlanders
Tagnator's Witch Hunters
JohnYoung's Reiklanders (painted by me - a long time ago)
Eliazar's Pirates
Back to top Go down

Boring Amsterdam 2009 - Index
Page 1 of 1