Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Sartosa

Go down 
+21
wyldhunt
Popmouth
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Master
cianty
MonkeyShaman
KorgakGrimtooth
tkkultist
catferret
Pfreck
playtable
PitFighterTrainer
Da Bank
Von Kurst
Joker2and53
Chad
Eliazar
WarbossKurgan
DeafNala
StyrofoamKing
RationalLemming
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009 - 17:37

Voted off the Island: I found it ironic that you're mutinying against my mutiny scenario. pirat Let me know if some of the proposals I've posted above sound fair, I'm anxious to get a version that works.

The Rafts: Normally, as discussed in Sartosa PDF #1, the rules for swimming are similar to the EiF/Lustria rules, save that there is no upstream or downstream (rather, the ocean currents ebb and flow enough that there is no singular pull or push.)

There are, however, two scenarios which have their own water rules, solely for the purpose of making the scenario, er, more fair. The first one was 'Life's a Beach' which, out of courtesy to original author, I thought it best not to change his rules. The second is Raft Race, one of mine. In Raft Race, the rafts do NOT move at 1/4 speed. However, all animals and warriors, including aquatic models, move only 1/4 speed while swimming/running through water. This puts the pressure on the players to use the rafts, rather than just wade in the water, and grab the loot (while everyone's still lashing logs together.)
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
playtable
Ancient
Ancient
playtable

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009 - 1:08

Raft Race:

Thanks for the clairification.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 3:18

Oh! Halfway through a game of Press Gang last night, I had a great idea for changing how Swabbies are determined to be living or dead:

Postgame: Any henchmen taken out the hard way (and given the Doubloon) automatically grants +1 Experience to the hero that gave him the doubloon (if it was a hero), becomes a Swabbie, and can be added to your crew or sold for 2D6gc. The exception is any Drunk taken out by a Critical Hit. Any critical hit upon a Drunk that results in him being taken out of action results in the Drunk being REALLY dead, and provides no experience, gold, nor Swabbie.

I haven't tested it yet, but your thoughts? I like the suspense factor that results in 'accidentally' rolling a 6 to wound, and everyone holding their breath to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 5:25

You know we haven't rolled this scenario. Even with all 6 of us playing multiple games per night.

I hope it shows up one of these weeks. pirat
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 13:40

How is that possible? It's on both the multiplayer and single player list, and is played on a roll of 8! We've played it, like, four times! Question How funny is that.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2009 - 22:52

Weird ain't it? We've played multiple Chance Encounter and Defend the Finds as well as the more expected Skirmish. Only one Treasure Hunt. Its been an odd mix.

We do alternate with the Islands table so that cuts down the number of rolls...
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 2 May 2009 - 6:58

It is both my pleasure as a terrain maker and my frustration as a rule developer that my group is reallly impressed with my Sartosa (cit) scenary. Whenever I bring it, they want to play with it, which means that most of the Island scenarios haven't been tested nearly as much as I'd hope.

OOh! I finally caught some pics of my table on my cell phone. It won't be publishing worthy, but it'll hopefully give you an idea of what the heck I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2009 - 5:44

Where are they?
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2009 - 2:47

yes pictures!!
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 6 May 2009 - 14:10

Added a quick link in the Scenary/Terrain section. I'll load pics to this site later tonight. *steps away from angry pitchfork wielding mob*
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 8 May 2009 - 12:58

StyrofoamKing wrote:
Added a quick link in the Scenary/Terrain section. I'll load pics to this site later tonight. *steps away from angry pitchfork wielding mob*

Your tabletop looks fantastic, Styro! I love you pirat
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Press Gang   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 6:15

StyrofoamKing wrote:
Oh! Halfway through a game of Press Gang last night, I had a great idea for changing how Swabbies are determined to be living or dead:

Postgame: Any henchmen taken out the hard way (and given the Doubloon) automatically grants +1 Experience to the hero that gave him the doubloon (if it was a hero), becomes a Swabbie, and can be added to your crew or sold for 2D6gc. The exception is any Drunk taken out by a Critical Hit. Any critical hit upon a Drunk that results in him being taken out of action results in the Drunk being REALLY dead, and provides no experience, gold, nor Swabbie.

I haven't tested it yet, but your thoughts? I like the suspense factor that results in 'accidentally' rolling a 6 to wound, and everyone holding their breath to see what happens.

Well we finally played the scenario with the original rules on Thursday. It was hard to remember which character took a swab OOA even with our notes. I got 3 in one turn and somehow forgot to note one down... It would make it even more of a building scenario, which is fine by me.

I also think that the swabs should move randomly like sentries just to mess with players a bit.

A heads up that we have enjoyed our time on the Pirate Isle so much that everyone has decided to give the setting another go. There will be more non-pirate warbands in the next incarnation.

I'm debating amongst Da Mob and Forest Goblins, although I was saddened that Forest Goblins have no access to pirate skills... I see dozens of the little blighters rowing their oversize dugout canoes toward the enemy carracks while restraining the ravening gigantic spider...

EvilTed is planning on an orc mob, Marneaus will stick with Khorne and Link will bring his dwarfs. No idea what's in the minds of the other players.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 15:34

You have no idea how pleased that makes me. Laughing

I'll try to have the 'additional content/faq/amendment' pdf out as soon as possible, based on your feedback. Will make sure to include Master too, as he's been away from your detailed postings.

Additional/Recommended Warbands: Our group has decided to take Gunnery School OFF of the recommended warband list, as compared to some of the other warbands (and with all of the gunpowder incentives in Sartosa), it makes it very easy for them to dominate. Not forbidding them, mind you, but just not pushing people to play them.

Forest Goblins: Hmm. Surprised you'd want to play them. I suppose you could use the same rules as the Norse (access to Pirate skills, but no access to pistols.) Although, to me, they don't seem too piratey.

Other warbands: If you get a chance to try Lizardmen, that's cool by me too. I'm not sure if the water levels would make them unbalanced or not, but I'm deathly curious. If they are too much of a threat, include a Salt-Water/Fresh Water rule: any model hiding in water fails each turn on a roll of 1 or 2, as he is too adapted for fresh water to tolerate the briney waves. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 20:18

Og Bigfeather peered cautiously from the jungle edge. There on the edge of the lagoon was one of them hummie Water Cloud Huts. Strewn around the beach were lots of dead hummies. Mehbee deyz rub each ovver out? Mehbee deyz foolin'? Dat gittin' et by a vulture, dat's gud foolin'!

"Oy Gazzug!" Og beckoned to one of the Loons, "stick dat git der!" Da Loon rushed screaming on to the beach and proceeded to hack the body to pieces. The vultures and gulls rose in a feathered cloud crying their displeasure, but nothing else stirred.

Dat hummie wuz gud at foolin'! Besser check sum ovvers...

"Dat un, too!" Og gestured to another body farther down the beach. The process was repeated. By now some of the other warriors were venturing on to the beach to count coup. Og could see he'd better get out there, hisseff or da boyz wud get notion'l.

"Bring Og dey 'eads!" Og ordered as he strode from the jungle. Og walked tall shaking his Boss Pole for all to see. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a couple of the gits struggling to move something into the far jungle.

"Oy! Yuz gits! Wass yuz doin'? Lug dat ovva 'ere! Now!"

Dem gits dragged ovva one a dem funny hummie hollow logs. Insides wuz shiny stuff, an' sum mores hollow logs. Ins dem wuz BOOMSTICKS!

Og had a old boomstick back at da big hut. It didna boom no more, but da gits didna ken dat! Og wud drag it out at da feast, an' wave it 'round at 'em. Kep 'em inna place! 'ere wuz lotz a boomsticks! Alls shiny an' new. An' a Water Cloud Hut! Hmmm, der wuz possibles 'ere! Og knowed it!
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009 - 21:48

Nice story.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009 - 13:48

Finally got a chance to play 'Last Orders' (sans Rand Events), and the Warring House Scenario (using Cianty's rules from BTB). Both of them were a huge amount of fun, and the only complaints of my group-mates vanished as soon as they learned that the last time they had played it, they had missed a rule or two.

As far as the Warring Houses scenario (which is basically 'capture the flag' with added Hired Swords loaned out of you,) the only complaint a player said was 'that it'd be more fun with even MORE people." Not a common phrase, so I am pleased as punch. Might add optional rules for even more 'help' from the houses, like swordsman and pistoliers henchmen.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 22:22

Warring Houses--What level were your warbands at when you received the comment? I field 19 warriors (3 hired swords, one of which is a halfling scout). The other pirate warbands are all comparable although no one else has a halfling for some reason.

Things to check within scenarios--

Press Gang--does not have a Starting the Game section.
I assumed that drunks count as enemy models for movement. Yes/No?

Wrecking--where and when is the treasure set up? Why is revealed when the last warrior of the ship's crew falls? If it is in the hold then the winner can roll at the end of the game. This was an issue with the published version of Haunted Wreck as well.
When terrain was set up for our game we read that there were only 3 islands period besides the ship. This made for a difficult battle. I began to wish we were using our ships...
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 18:27

Warring Houses: Most of our warbands have about two-three hired swords and nearly maxed out warband sizes (mine is an exception, as I had to restart... and am loving the Underdog bonus, let me tell you.)

Press Gang:

Von Kurst wrote:
Press Gang--does not have a Starting the Game section.

I know you guys follow things to the letter, but I sincerely hope you still started the game. Razz

Von Kurst wrote:
I assumed that drunks count as enemy models for movement. Yes/No?

Sorry, my group had the same question. I should have posted my ruling:

Drunks that are unengaged do not count as enemy models for movement... they are stuck in their own, hazy little world. If a Drunk is charged, and a player attempts to recruit him the Hard Way (attacking him), he is treated as an enemy model. Likewise, if an encountered drunk is an 'Angry Drunk' and attacks back (whether the method was the easy or the hard way), the Angry Drunk is ALWAYS considered an enemy model, even when not engaged with a friendly model.

Von Kurst wrote:
Wrecking--where and when is the treasure set up? Why is revealed when the last warrior of the ship's crew falls? If it is in the hold then the winner can roll at the end of the game. This was an issue with the published version of Haunted Wreck as well.
When terrain was set up for our game we read that there were only 3 islands period besides the ship. This made for a difficult battle. I began to wish we were using our ships...

Treasure on the Ship: I see what you mean. How's this:

If all of the defenders on the ship are taken out of action, and there are no more players on the board, the treasure goes to the last remaining player, assuming he has at least one model upon the boat.

If the Defenders are defeated and there is more than one player remaining on the board, the player who took the last Defender out of action may place the Chest upon the board. Place it on the top of the deck, as close as possible to the middle of the ship without touching any model.

(this means it is not a rout scenario any further. It lasts until the Defenders are defeated, or until all warbands rout. If the Defenders are defeated, the game lasts until the chest is taken off the board, or until all players rout. A player that voluntarily routs drops the chest. A player that involuntarily routs will drop the chest if there is mobilized enemy within charge range of the chest when the player routs. If dropped, it may be picked up by last remaining player if they have a model within charge range of it, otherwise it is discarded.)

Von Kurst wrote:

Well, it's definitely a water-battle. The ruling says the CENTER of the board is entirely water, meaning it's kind of like a lagoon. Every player has their own patch of land to start on, hopefully blocked off from other players, so it's not really a LAND battle. Each warband starts with a raft or rowboat, in addition to any small boats they have purchased on their own. True, this means that there's to be a lot of ferrying your warriors back and forth to the boat. To make things easier, I made note "water counts as difficult terrain", meaning your non-armor wearing, non-gun toting models can slowly work their way to the center boat as well. My goal was to make the ship itself the battleground, with everyone working their way towards it.

If it's too hard, or needs to be reserved to ship-battles, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 20:26

Thanks so much for the quick response.
Wrecking--We're going to add ships to Wrecking for the next cycle, so we'll see how it goes. Otherwise the battle went just as you imagined it as you can see from the photos in the battle report thread. (Although there is no photo of my gunner going back for Juan, who was swimming an inch and a half per turn toward the ship.)

Naturally my group wanted to see crocodiles added to the scenario after the gibbets started their long walk to the ship....

When I said it was difficult I should have said it was difficult to set up all of our models. We ended up putting an island in each deployment zone. When we use ships it will be challenging to not run aground! Note that I put an island in the middle for the ship to be wrecked on as well. So much for following directions.
Speaking of wrecks--
http://www.ziterdes.de/ziterdes/en/produkte/article_detail.php?we_objectID=900764&catID=72&subcatID=85

Press Gang.
LOL!

Warring Houses--I'm going to use Warring Houses as a final scenario with each warband receiving a Dramatis Persona in addition to the Hired Swords. Is there a good dwarf somewhere? (Besides the Chaos Dwarf?)
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 22:33

Well, as for the gunner, swimming says 'may swim base move each turn'... meaning he should be going 3", if he's carting around a swivel gun. Hope you gave him a powder horn first. Or, to look at it the other way, it's difficult terrain, so he could run/swim 3" and walk 1.5".

Private Islands: I had hoped that each 'private island' would be the implied. Glad you guys figured it out. Actually, I had intended the three little islands to be in the center, but you figured it out by adding one of your own.

Last Scenario: Sweet. I'm trying to get my group to play 'Here Be Monsters' as our last game (end of June), but they're looking for a 'storm the ship' battle. Maybe 'King of the Hull' would work.

Want a Dwarf DP, eh? Two options: 1. Use the CD one, and switch him over from Chaos to normal. (He's not evil, he's just bat-s&%* crazy!) 2. Come up with a new one.

How's this, for one right off my head:

REDBEARD, THE SEA DRAGON SLAYER

Cost: 75 gc to hire, 35gc upkeep

May be hired by: Mercenaries, Human Pirates, Slayer Pirates, any non-Chaos Dwarf Warband, Outlaw Human warbands, and Halfling Warbands. May not be hired by Elves, Evil Warbands (not including Norse), or any 'Law-abiding' warbands, (such as Sisters of Sigmar, Witch Hunters, Gunnery School, Outriders, etc).

M WS BS S T W I A LD
3 6 4 4 4 2 3 3 10

Equipment: Redbeard is armed with Two Swords, an endless number of Pistols, and a Harpoon (8", user's strength, no penalty for moving and throwing.) He also wears the hide of the Moby Drake, the fiercest Sea Dragon he ever fought. It counts as a Sea Dragon Cloak, and gives him a 5+ save in HTH, and 4+ save from missile attacks, modified as normal. This does not break the rule that a Slayer may not wear armor (he treats it as a trophy, rather than protection.) He also carries a Whalebone Charm and a Rope & Hook. All of his pistols count as having Superior Gunpowder, at S5.

SKILLS: Pistolier, Leviathan Slayer (Slayer Pirate), Impenetrable Defense (Pirate)

SPECIAL RULES:
Immune to Psychology- Redbeard, like all Slayers, immediately passes any Psychology test.

Festooned with Pistols - Redbeard never runs out of pistols, nor needs to reload. The exception is combat, when he is too busy to draw fresh pistols. See the 'Slayer Pirate' Hired Sword by Myntok for more details.

Master Harpooner - Redbeard is so skilled with a Harpoon, that he may throw it 16" instead of the normal range of 8". If he throws it past 8", he suffers a -1 to hit from range as normal.

Eager Fighter - Redbeard, when charging, moves three times his Base movement instead of 2 times.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 1:13

If water is Difficult Ground he should swim at 1/2 Move.

Juan has a pegleg that's why he's slow. The gunner was piloting the raft.

Great job on Redbeard!

Is there a Sea Monster Thread?

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=10014.0
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 2:03

I saw it as either/or. Swim at base move (no penalties), or run at 1/2. Any of your ghosts running on water, by the way, move without penalty. (Of course, you risk them failing a LD test and being removed instantly if they fail while starting their turn on water.)
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 16:42

Hmm. Just as I went to bed last night, a single thought floated into my head: how to make the Sword Pistol easier.

I remembered one game, when my Dwarf Slayer Captain (who I started with a Hook Hand) was charging into combat. I couldn't decide: do I have him use the Pistol, for a stronger attack, or the Sword, to help defend himself? In the drawn out combat to come, I eventually had wished that I'd chosen the sword instead. Too bad he can't change weapons mid-combat.

HENCE the Sword Pistol. So, here's my thoughts for the new rules:

SWORD PISTOL - Cost: 45gc Rare: ?
Range: Close Com/10" Strength: User / S4
Special: Shooting, Hand-to-Hand, Parry, Familiar, Destroyed.
Shooting: In the Shooting Phase, the Sword Pistol shoots just like a Dueling Pistol. The same rules for Balanced Shot, Prepare Shot, Armor Piercing, and similar rules apply.
Hand-To-Hand: In combat, the sword-pistol is treated like a Sword, and can make hand-to-hand attacks like any normal weapon. If the Pistol has a shot prepared, you may, once per combat, replace one of your normal attacks with a Dueling Pistol attack, that is +1 to Hit, Strength 4, and Armor Piercing.
Parry: The wielder may parry each turn, like he wields a sword. The exception is the turn in which he uses the Pistol Shot.
Familiar: The Sword Pistol is not hard to use, and any warrior that is able to use a Sword and a Dueling Pistol may use it without additional skills required. For the purpose of Bretonnian Heroes, it counts as a Dueling Pistol (and may be shot with no long range penalty), and if the warrior has the skill Expert Swordsman, he may reroll all non-Pistol attacks.

THUS it becomes both a Sword and Pistol in the same combat.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Chad

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 18:03

I see no advantage over buying a sword and a duelling pistol seperately, and it costs more.

Off-topic: I wish I could have ideas that late at night...,
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 19:59

Oh, for one, you can charge in with two pistols, and basically switch over to sword & pistol (used as club) for the remaining combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sartosa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sartosa   Sartosa - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sartosa
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next