Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Lads got talent...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfury
Captain
Captain
Darkfury

Trading Reputation : 0

Lads got talent... Empty
PostSubject: Lads got talent...   Lads got talent... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov 2010 - 3:29

Quote :
You may choose two skill lists available to Heroes in your warband. These are the skill types your new Hero can coose from when he gains new skills. He can immediately make one roll on the Heroes Advance table. If you still have to roll for the other Henchmen in the group, ignore any further results of 12.

Is this saying that if you roll LGT you always roll again on the heroes advancement and then again for the henchmen? Or does it mean if you initially had two advancements to roll for you can't get LGT twice in a row?

Also just to be sure, can a newly promoted hero choose academic skill types if the leader had these available? I am fairly certain this is an obvious yes...

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Lads got talent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads got talent...   Lads got talent... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov 2010 - 4:30

Darkfury wrote:

Quote :
You may choose two skill lists available to Heroes in your warband. These are the skill types your new Hero can coose from when he gains new skills. He can immediately make one roll on the Heroes Advance table. If you still have to roll for the other Henchmen in the group, ignore any further results of 12.

Is this saying that if you roll LGT you always roll again on the heroes advancement and then again for the henchmen?
Yes. If the promoted group had 2 or more members. See below.

Darkfury wrote:
Or does it mean if you initially had two advancements to roll for you can't get LGT twice in a row?
No its saying if you have 2 or more members of the original group only 1 may be promoted per LGT roll, BUT the remaining member[s] still roll for an advancement after their fellow has been promoted.

Darkfury wrote:
Also just to be sure, can a newly promoted hero choose academic skill types if the leader had these available? I am fairly certain this is an obvious yes...
And it is. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Darkfury
Captain
Captain
Darkfury

Lads got talent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads got talent...   Lads got talent... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov 2010 - 8:39

Thank you, again!
Back to top Go down
Rudeboy
Elder
Elder
Rudeboy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

Lads got talent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads got talent...   Lads got talent... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov 2010 - 14:33

Yeah with LGT remember that the upgraded henchman auto gets a skill then you have to roll a non-LGT upgrade for the rest of your warband.

I know I seem to have a lot of LGT heroes with Academic skills group. I seem to have a lot of guys get wyrdstone hunter.

Last edited by Rudeboy on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkfury
Captain
Captain
Darkfury

Lads got talent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads got talent...   Lads got talent... Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov 2010 - 18:38

Thats going to be handy I think, as I am down to one Champion and a Young Blood + my promoted swordsman on the Hero front at the moment!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lads got talent... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads got talent...   Lads got talent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lads got talent...
Page 1 of 1