Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]

Go down 
+2
DeafNala
dwi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Empty
PostSubject: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009 - 8:24

Right, I think I should post this in the SiFi part right?
Ah, anyway I wanted to do a gory, shooty, chopy, and overall good 40k story about a new army that I think Duce will love, as all the Guardsmen (and Guardswomen) are from a place call Irebland (Bet you can't guess what the real world place is A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_lol ?). I will give you the frist chapter now and the rest will come later.
Hope you like it Duce.

Part I
The Beginning of the End

Major Dublindan Wadeo Cluckindub stood in his small dugout looking at himself in the glass on the wall. His unifrom was fresh from being washed, all of his medels pinned on, and his cap placed just so on his head.
He sighed at the dumbness of it all, but, if he was going to die here on Falasa Primus, then, by the Golden Throne, he would look good damn it! He then put on his tartan cloak, sheathed his power sword, holstered his stormbolter, and groomed his thick mutten chops. Like most Ireblander men Cluckindub was pasty white, and had the thick mutten chops which were the traditional fashion of his homeworld. His hair was, again like most Ireblanders, rust orange. He wore half-moon glasses for his bad eye sight, and, like all Ireblander men, smelled of old sweat and booze from all the taverns he had spent all his time in before he had joined the PDF, and then the Guard.
He thought back to his homeworld. The long island chains, the rolling grass, and large forests, fit for the wood mills. Some thought it sounded nice, but it was not. The large islands his people lived on were bitterly cold, being drenched from constant a rain. When it was not raining, it was still overcast and still just as cold. Also Irebland was always feuding with itself over the smallest things. The crime rate was so high that going out was night out of the question, but it was home and he missed it. His regiment, the Irebland 3rd Gallowglasses, had come to Falasa Primus to stop or, at least blunt an ork Waaagh on the planet. It hadn't gone well. The Orks had killed half the regiment in half a year, and now they had to fall back to Bunderers Bane to stop the next wave... well, to let more civies get away. As per the norm, his understrengh copmany got the rearguard duty.
He sighed again, and went outside to speak with his troops.

Well I hoped you liked it guys; more to come.

Last edited by dwi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 8:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009 - 9:46

COOL STORY! Are you working on an Irish IG force now? It HAS possibilities, my friend. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009 - 10:08

awesome, I bet the real place is southern yemon Razz

Don't forget tomodel them as drunks or least guys who like a drink. otherwise you aren't being factual Very Happy

Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009 - 23:47

AHHH!

MORE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordheimer.com
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 4:41

Thanks guys! Yeah, I think Cluckindub has to be modeled for fun as I am thinking a Mordian feel to him and his boys would be cool.

Anywho here is some more!

Part I (Con)

Cluckindub stepped out of his dugout, feeling the cold autumn air brushing his skin. A light dusting of snow had come to the killing fields the night before; that was what the Falasa year was like; Spring and Summer for one month each, Fall for four, and Winter for the rest of the year. That was why meat was the most common food food stuff. mixed with some corn, and apples. That was it, and, damn the gods of Chaos, he was backed up something bad!
His bodyguard, Symthim Van Dubish, was outside waiting for him;
"Good too see you this morn, Sir! You want beer or somethin'? "
"No, Sym, got no time for that, much as it pains me......where are the men?"
"Past the trees. Sir, to the left of the camp"
"What about their moral, Commissar?"
"Good enough, Sir." said Anacora Von Cordervon. She was one of the few female Commissars in the Guard; at first, Cluckindub had been shocked about it; a woman in his force, but he needn't have fret. She was good, and that was good enough for him.
"The dead?" he asked.
"Two in the Medicamp, three for being cowards, and ten on the line fighting the orks."she said.
"Their faith, Father?"
"High as the norm, son!" said Father McFalker. The old priest was straight from Irebland; so no wonder.
"What about the wounded, Head Medic?"
"I think the rest are fit for battle today, Sir." said Truber Fink. The young medic was a ex-ganger; a man more used to killing than saving lifes, but he was good, no doubt about that. He would have lost more men, if Truber wasn't there.
"The vox lines?"
"Bad as hell, Sir." said Master Vox Guardsman Hevendubin
"And what do you feel in the warp, Hector?"
"Nothing, Sir." Hector Jugerblan was their Sanctioned Psyker. The man was... well....creepy; his pocked marked face, his ringed eyes, his shaky, reedy voice, and his crooked back just made him look untrustworthy, but it was the freakish amping bionics that made him truly creepy; all the tubes running out of his head, and all that. The worst part was, wherever his bionics where, the veins bulged out. His skin was a pasty grey, and the constant stream of stims he had to take to keep his mind under control made his eyes bloodshot all the time.
"I see. Alright lets get started. Trooper Nef unfurl the banner; will you?"
Trooper Clarkin Nef was the company's standard bearer, and he did just that. The Banner was a thing of beauty to the men. The blue flag with green leaf crossed by two daggers. It was the banner of the 2nd company; his company. He, then, went out to the camp and began to speak to his men.

So yet more bits too add so I hope you like it
(EDIT:There some of it it fixed now)
...all fixed. Suspect

Last edited by dwi on Sat 27 Jun 2009 - 21:39; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 10:11

Very nice!

However, I think some more punctuation and a little bit of spell checking could enhance the pleasure to read for all non-native speakers, as it's very hard to understand sometimes.
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009 - 21:29

Yes. I am sorry for that. I am not very good at my grammar or spelling, but I try.Thats what counts, right? And, I was up late that night; so well. you get the idea. I will fix it later.
Anywho on with the story

Part I (Con)
Veteran Sergeant Brasker Nel of the Hearth Guard, the major's elite troopers, stood near him on the slight hill just behind the troopers. Just like them, he was wearing a red jackit with black boots, hat, and tartan pants, but, unlike them, the tartan was in the same pattern as the Major's. To become a Hearth Guard, you became part of the Major's family upon entry. All of his men, ten in all, had shotguns except Fisher, who had a Meltagun, and Bunder and Gren, who had the Missile Launcher. They had body armour too, which the normal troopers did not have.
All the men in front of them had formed up into close order, lined with combat blades fixed. The Major's words had been well received by the troops; with words like honor and duty holding sway.
"Well Commissar shall we go?"
"Yes. If we don't the troops, will break under the Orks' first wave."
As if on cue, the Orks burst from the trees with axes high and war crys on their lips.
"Bunder, Gren, now, would be a good time, lads."said the Major,
There must have been at least six hundrad Orks coming towards them. Then the launcher fired the blast, and the air filled with smoke. The missile crashed into the Orks, killing at least twenty of them, but the Orks did not care. They just kept coming.
"Get into the battle, Hearth Guard!" belowed the Major.
By the time Nel got there, Cordervon was shooting and Father McFalker was praying.
"I want low power for now, then, when they get half way here switch to high!" Cordervon yelled over the din.
The battle had begun.

Last edited by dwi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 9:00; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009 - 2:13

DWI

Good work but like others have mentioned check the grammar and spelling as it is a bit challenging to read.

Trust me, I like this stuff but grammar and punctuation are a big thing to many people on whether or not they will read it.
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009 - 8:46

Sigh so it's time for an angry rant now is it? Fine

Yes again I AM sorry for this but too me it's fine as long as you can get the jest of it and like it thats all that matters too me.I am a guy that has a misson in life and that misson is,too make people smile and at least say "Hay it's not well done but I like it anyway!" and atnother thing! all my life my bad spelling and gramer look like a dumb ass when I am NOT! and it's startng piss me off so much I am starting too pull at the hair on my face! so I say this I KNOW my gramer and spelling is bad but if you don't like it don't read it!!!!!!!
There thats that

Angry rant over
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009 - 9:11

Well for moi, poor spelling & grammatical incorrectness don't make much difference; re, I have to work by necessity a bit harder than most folks at understanding all forms of communication anyway. Having worked as a proof reader helps; most writers ARE HORRENDOUSLY poor spellers. SO...keep writing,; you'll have atleast one reader. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009 - 9:59

Thanks Deaf like too know you read this
Part I (End)

Major Culckindub blasted away with his storm bolter five times killing five Orks, their heads exploding in great gouts of blood, bone, and brain matter. To his left, he cut open an Ork's gut, sending his entrails onto the snowy ground with thick black green blood everywhere. To his front, he punched an Ork in the face, and shot it through the chest, blood and bone splattering his uniform. To his right, he kicked an Ork in the gut, then slashed it's head in half with his power sword, in am explosion of blood.
He saw Dubish hack an Ork's hand off with his chainsword, then blast it in the face with his Laspistol.
Father McFalker swung his Eviscerator killing three Orks in one swipe, then two on the back stroke; he, then, triggerd the flamer device, and laid down a wall if fire.
Codervon laid in to the Orks around her with chain sword humming and bolt pistol barking killing not one, but two Orks at once with one swipe of her chainsword.
Jugerblan killed an Ork by ripping it's brain out with his mind.Then Cluckendub was back in the fighting faceing off against the Warboss himself. It swung it's power claw at him crushing his storm bolter and his arm, and sending him flying.
Then Dubish was there, but the Warboss smashed him with his claw.
Cluckindub took his power sword in hand and rained blow after blow on the Warboss. It was not enough. The Warboss just picked him up and crushed him. He was about to die when a melta blast turned the Warboss to mush. The troopers ran at the fall of the Major.

Though the Major was dragged off the field, he had to be stuck in a power chair; his spine could not be replaced or rebuilt, despite the best eforts of Fink.

All the Lieutenants were killed, as well as Captain Ben Venderrik, and Father McFalker. Psyker Jugerblan, Master Vox Hevendubin, Trooper Nef, and one hunderd troopers were also killed, leaving 2nd company with just fifty troopers. Dubish was lucky in that he only had too get new organs put in, as a power claw could kill in one swipe. Commissar Cordervon was transferd to the 401st Cadian after the war and still fights on to this day.

As for Sergeant Nel, he took over the new rebuilt 2nd company after Major Cluckindub left the Guard for good. Nel's story has yet to be told.

Last edited by dwi on Sat 13 Feb 2010 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009 - 16:41

DWI's Quote "so I say this I KNOW my gramer and spelling is bad but if you don't like it don't read it!!!!!!! "

Ok, I won't read it anymore.
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009 - 8:40

Part II
The Battle of Bunderers Bane

Nel looked over the smoking halftrack he was using as cover.The ruined halftrak was part of the wall that gave the defenders of Bunderers Bane the chance to win against the Orks. He had been promoted to Captain and given a Lieutenant by they name of Ven Bingum and fifty troopers to hold this part of the wall. Like him Bingum was short, & had no hair but for his muttenchops and was getting a little fat around the waist, but, unlike him, he had black hair not red, which was odd as most Ireblanders had brown or rust red.
"Right lads the Captain wants no mess ups; all of you switch to low power single shot, and, when they get in to one hunderd yards switch to full power and switch your setings to double shot. For you stupid muckers who don't know about it, when ever you pull the trigger you get two shots not one. Got that lads!?",Bingum said.
"Yes sir!"
Nel looked to the men and back to the Orks coming towards them knowing full what would happen next."Fire!"Bingum yelled.
The lasbeams cut through the air and into the orks killing many, but the blood just made them more anrgy and blood crazed. The next salvo was joined by the Meltas, Grenade Launchers, Missile Launchers, and Mortars, killing at least half the horde of Orks. But then they were one hunderd yards away and the true battle began.

Last edited by dwi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 9:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:10

The Masked Proofreader Strikes: I did a 5 minute fix to allow the fussier folks a chance to enjoy your prose. When you become a World Renowned Author, you'll have a staff of people doing this for you...hope you don't mind. GOOD STORY! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009 - 22:06

Not at all thanks Deaf!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009 - 22:25

My pleasure, BuddY! Sir, yes sir!
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009 - 8:16

So thanks to Deaf again,if we can keep going like this we can make a good team!
Anywho on with the next story

Part II (End)
Trooper Dordin Fisher fired his melta into the on coming Orks killing five of them in one go, turning them into steaming pulp.When he had fried the warboss to save the Major, he had thought the Orks would falter, and fight to see who was the next Boss. Instead, the Orks had rallied under there Big Mek Brzdakka Geerguts, and now charged the lines. Fisher knew the order was coming so he put down his melta, and drew his laspistol and commbat knife.
"High Power, double shot, lads!"bellowed Captain Nel.
The real killing began.

Nel fought like a madman, swinging Major Cluckindub's power sword into the Orks, one every few seconds. He had been given the sword upon his becoming Captain, and guarded it well. He fired his laspistol into an Orks face, blowing an coin sized hole between it's eyes in a splatter of bone, blood, and brain matter. Then he saw it; the Big Mek.
"Fisher, to me!" he yelled, as the melta trooper sprinted up to him with his melta slung under his sholder.
"Sir?"
"The Big Mek."
"Right you are, Sir."
They charged.

Fisher was brave, but the thing that was before him made his guts feel like water. The Ork was massive. It's large canester pack with all those capasiter coils, the power claw that had purring chain swords fixed to it, and that gun that looked like a melta, flamer, and bolter that were somehow grafted together and spat balls of glowing energy. The Mek had it's welding/battle mask lowered and did not see the melta being aimed at it. Fisher fired his melta, the blast hitting the Mek on it's right side and......the Big Mek was still up. It was then he knew what the coils where for. They put up a force field that would soak up the frist blast of a weapon,
and allow the Mek to charge the foe before he could get another shot off. The field was only good for one blast though and the Big Mek was far enough away too. Then in a flash of light the Mek was on him, smacking his mega-blasta into his side, crushing ribs, and his hip, and sending him, and his melta flying. When he landed the Mek was there ready to slice him open. He tried to raise his laspistol, but he was too weak although he still was as up for a fight as any Ireblander man would be. The blow that was aimed at his head didn't come, however. He looked up in time to see Captain Nel hack it's leg out at the the knee joint, then somehow on his backstroke he almost cut it's gun hand off. In another blast of the light Mek and it's Boyz were gone.
Fisher then promptly passed out.

Nel found Fisher in Fink's Medicamp. He would have to get a new hip, three ribs, and a prothectic lung to fight again. He was out at the moment, but he would be shocked to know he had been promoted to Corpral, and had won the Medallion Crimson. Nel then went off to see his Colonel.

Last edited by dwi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 9:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul 2009 - 8:36

Part III
A new start

"Stand too lads!"ordered Nel as he caught sight of Colonel Artur Willinsely Ducan
Wabelton comeing too adress the men of the Ireblander 2nd,3rd and 4th in the mess hall of Falker's Grove.Nel allways laughed, the noblety allways had such long names, maybe it was a status thing? The colonel was the overall commander in chief of the war for Falasa Primus and had seen much commbat himself in the civil wars wars on there homeworld,the rebellion of Imbada and the Great War of Napolon on Praetoria. Most hated him for his iorn fisted rule of the Ireblanders on Flasa but the troopers trusted him nun the less. The Colonel begain too speak.

Colonel Wableton hated speaking too troopers the dull heads couldent make heads or tails of his words most of the time. However he trusted them too get the job done and they did,that was all that matterd.He begain too speak.
"Troopers! the time has come! The war is over!"
All the troopers rored with happeynes,well that happynes won't last long he thought.
"However the losses have been grave as you well know"
The mess was deathly quiet
"There are less than 1200 troopers in this mess and thats all the 2nd, 3rd and 4th put toogether. There for the men of High Command and myself have refourmed you all in the 1st Irebland Kerns,a Light Infantry regiment"
The men rored again but this time in disapproval
"We have spoken!!"he belowed
The mess was quiet again
"The 1st's role is too scout ahead of the Gallowglasses befor they make planitfall and clear a path for them so that we never suffer such losses again"
He continued
"You will be trained in stelth, snipeing and souting aswell as demolitions and knife fighting, your retraining and reequipemnt will start right after you finish eating, good luck"
Then Wableton went off too find some sleep

Last edited by dwi on Thu 4 Mar 2010 - 9:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeWed 1 Jul 2009 - 9:57

thumbsup liking this DWI nice little snippets of story to read when in work, when do we get to peek at models?

Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jul 2009 - 2:32

Hummmmm......I am not shure maybe some day I can post some I have started work on Fisher but I need some green stuff and the Cadain bits and I still have too do my Penal lads don't forget.The 31st may make an entry in too the story soon come too think of it
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jul 2009 - 7:52

Part III (Con)

Nel walked to the armoury to get his new gear there. Quartermaster Sergeant Mobils was waiting for him.
"So we have been reformed?"
"Yes we have Mob"
"Well I got your new kit"
Moblis hefted up a large green box, and opened it. Inside was a dark tan uniform, a red beret, some golden carapace pauldrons, greaves, and bracers along with a pair of leather boots and chain cloth puttees. and a large tartan plaid. There was also a storm bolter. He razed an eye brow.
"The colonel thought you might want a better weapon that a laspistol, being the 1st's new major and all."
"I see."
"And here's the type of stuff your troopers be wearin'."
He pulled out a box of the same type, and showed it to Nel. The box had most of the same stuff, the dark tan uniform, tartan plaid, leather boots, and chain cloth puttees, but, rather than carpace, it had flack armor pauldrons and helmet. It also had an odd commbat knife in there too. It was small only two and a half inches long with shap cuting teeth on one side and straight and sharp on the other.
"So this is it huh?"
"No I forgot the longlasses, grenade launchers, and mortars"
"Well, okay, see you after training, ya?"
"If we live threw it!"
Nel just smiled.

And if you guys where wondering what a plaid is well...it's a tartan cape the gos over one sholder look it up on wikki

(EDIT:Oh and a puttee is a commbat leg wrapping,like a bandage, Deaf should know what the things are.)

Last edited by dwi on Sat 4 Jul 2009 - 9:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jul 2009 - 8:02

Well here is something of an update, but no story.
I wanted to stick more ImpGuard into the story; however, I did not want them to be from Irebland.
So I thought "Hey, it what if I could do a sort of medieval, feudal type army?"
And so the 6th Kroniteian Knights where born!
They will also be modeled

(EDIT:The army will be made mainly of Infantry Platoons, Armoured Fist Squads and Rough Rider Squadrons which I plan to model with gleaming carapace armour for looks, and the Guardsmen will have quilted trench coats and spiked iron helmets)
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009 - 11:14

AHRRRRRRR! Wrighters block scuks! Do you guys have any ideas about what I could wright next?
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009 - 6:46

Hay guys! Long time no post eh? well I'm back for a bit and I think it's time too start again I got some new stuff in my head that I will post soon. I am going too remake the 6th knights in too more of a gunpowder age like force, for the riders I am going to use the Empire pistolirs with Cadain arms and laspistols and the the troopers are going to where dark blue and bronze uniforms the next part of the story will be about them. They will be like the conalists of the U.S revaloution
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009 - 15:21

Empire and imperial guard bits mix perfectly as i'e found when i did my guard force.

Buying the normal guardsmen box and if you can find the heads (pistolier heads and some free company especially work well) can make a good looking force and you can use the fluffy arms to add theme and character.

PostSubject: Re: A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]   A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Short Imperial Guard Story [revised]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next