Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mordheim Living Rule Book Download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mocha_double07

mocha_double07

Trading Reputation : 0

download - Mordheim Living Rule Book Download Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim Living Rule Book Download   download - Mordheim Living Rule Book Download Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008 - 3:39

Hi All,

I'm new to forums so please be understanding if my etiquette or lingo is slighty off. I'm an old player who hasn't played the game for about four years. I'm trying to start it back up with friends now and I'm searching around for the living rule book, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've dl'ed all the pdfs from the GW site and was wondering if the rulebook available there is actually what I'm looking for, just not with the "living" prefix. If it isn't, where should I look?
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

download - Mordheim Living Rule Book Download Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Living Rule Book Download   download - Mordheim Living Rule Book Download Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008 - 9:31

First off, welcome, mocha!

Yes, the downloadable rulebook from the GW main site is what used to be called the Living Rulebook. If you didn't download all the PDFs from the SG site when they were still available you might want to register at the Mordheim Yahoo group which still hosts all of the PDF files and you might like to check this thread out for Town Cryer and Annual downloads.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/

Mordheim Living Rule Book Download
Page 1 of 1