Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

My project on Mordheim Table.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nekrosmagos

nekrosmagos

Trading Reputation : 0

My project on Mordheim Table.  Empty
PostSubject: My project on Mordheim Table.    My project on Mordheim Table.  Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2021 - 21:17

I am larking for years in this beautiful forum.I was always very impressed by the level of the work of others so I was bit shy to post anything in the past. But now that I had commissioned to start a morheim table I find the courage to start posting the wip of this project. So, I am gonna try to build a 120cm X 120cm table. Firstly I decide to build a test piece of half destroyed building to have a better understanding of those type of buildings and save time and materials for the future builds.

My project on Mordheim Table.  1a10
My project on Mordheim Table.  2a10
My project on Mordheim Table.  3a10

My english are not good so if something in my text sound weird forgive me in advance.
Soon I will post more wip photos . (is there a limit on photos I can upload?)
Back to top Go down
nekrosmagos

nekrosmagos

PostSubject: Re: My project on Mordheim Table.    My project on Mordheim Table.  Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2021 - 21:23

Primed and ready for painting. Overall happy. The next ones I will try to make them a little narrower on the front so that they look a little higher. I'm thinking about a ratio of about 1/3. I will also make the roof in a way so that the tiles will protrude on the facade, something I do for most of the buildings I make, but unfortunately I forgot here and it was too late for corrections.After I paint it, I can add more debris because now, without paint it looks quite clean. To be continued. My project on Mordheim Table.  9a10
My project on Mordheim Table.  11a10
My project on Mordheim Table.  14a10
Back to top Go down
Cooney

Cooney

PostSubject: Re: My project on Mordheim Table.    My project on Mordheim Table.  Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 8:52

Looking great, Nekrosmagos!

For the brickwork: did you cut them brick by brick?
I really love the layered look  My project on Mordheim Table.  1f44c
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Elder
Elder
Citizen Sade

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: My project on Mordheim Table.    My project on Mordheim Table.  Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2021 - 9:03

Beautiful work and fantastic details. The rubble and the furniture really add to the realism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My project on Mordheim Table.    My project on Mordheim Table.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My project on Mordheim Table.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Scenery and Terrain-
Jump to: