Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rich
Captain
Captain
Rich

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites Empty
PostSubject: H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites   H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2016 - 22:04

Hi guys,

I have 2 full sets of the 8-figure 'Carnival of Chaos Warband' set - and one 'Plague Cart' - all complete and still in their original packaging. The boxes have been opened, but have been in storage since their original purchase back in the day...

I'm looking to expand my Kislevite warband - so if anyone has any Kislev miniatures going spare, and they'd like to trade for Carnival models - let me know.

Pics available upon request... I'm based in Nottingham, UK - but will happily ship items via recorded delivery worldwide.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Pyyr
Captain
Captain
Pyyr

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: None

H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites Empty
PostSubject: Re: H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites   H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2016 - 20:46

Hey

I am interested. What minis are you looking for? I have four WFB kislev cossaks + music and a streltsi model from original kislev warband range. I have Tsar Boris on bear in box too, opened but have all parts.
Back to top Go down

H - Carnival of Chaos. W - Kislevites
Page 1 of 1