Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Marauding my way back into Mordheim

Go down 
+2
DeafNala
bonesaww666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bonesaww666

bonesaww666

Trading Reputation : 0

Marauding my way back into Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015 - 13:58

After probably a 10 year absence from the blighted streets of Mordheim I make my return, this time at the head of a mighty Marauders of Chaos Warband!

Back in ye'days of old, when I originally was a glory bound treasure seeker in Mordheim the bands were ever so limited, now with the all seeing interwebs I have been introduced to a whole new world of Warbands!

With the new releases from Games Workshop I began rebuilding my Khorne army with all the fancy new plastics, seriously, these kits are some of the best I have ever seen!

So after splurging on a massive army worthy of the mighty Blood God it's come time to paint, since a massive army can be a daunting task when it comes time to paint I opted to start painting them as a Mordheim band.

Being a strict believer in WYSWYG this will allow me to paint in small blocks as my band evolves, it's a most enjoyable way to tackle painting!

So with Debauchery cranked, Conan on the TV and a Blood Oath on my lips I take paint to plastic (sometimes resin) as I prepare to enter the Cursed City once again.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015 - 14:45

Hi, bonesaww! WELCOME to Fearless Leader Tom's   Sleep  Yet At Times Somewhat Interesting Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay!   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mike
Elder
Elder
Mike

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2015 - 23:54

Welcome, bonesaww! Great seeing all the new and returning Mordheimers here at the forum.
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2015 - 21:27

Welcome!

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
bonesaww666

bonesaww666

PostSubject: Thanks!   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2015 - 0:11

Thanks for the warm welcome, hopefully I'll be able to add a bit to this little corner of the Warhammer World!

Painting is well under way, I'm trying something new with paint scheme of the Daemonic Elements of my army (I'll be using my Fleshounds as hounds for my Marauder Warband) and my marauders are coming along nicely!

Hopefully I'll have my starting Warband all painted up in the next two weeks for your viewing pleasure!

I'll be working on some fluff and such for my Warband in the near future, is there a specific spot I should be posting such works?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2015 - 0:25

It's good to have you aboard...I hope you are enjoying yourself.   What a Face 

If you'd like to post work in progress photos of your War Band, the spot would be the Painting & Modeling Section. When the Guys/Gals/Whatever are finished, they can be posted in the Gallery. I'd include your background fluff for the War Band with the War Band photos in either section. Should you go for an extensive/epic bit of background, then the Battle Reports & Fluff would be the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
bonesaww666

bonesaww666

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:12

We will be kicking off our Mordheim campaign on October 12th at a new hobby store in Niagara Falls, Ontario called Max Aggression Gaming (M.A.G), if there are any locals on this site come on down and check us out!
Back to top Go down
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2015 - 21:53

Welcome back bonesaww. It's great to see people coming back to the game and to the forum. I'm sporadic player too and tend to have a Mordheim spree for a couple of months each year. It's like catching up with an old friend!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2015 - 4:45

Welcome to the forum! Hope the campaign is coming along well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marauding my way back into Mordheim   Marauding my way back into Mordheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marauding my way back into Mordheim
Page 1 of 1