Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Getting back into Mordheim, maybe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stutters

stutters

Trading Reputation : 0

Getting back into Mordheim, maybe Empty
PostSubject: Getting back into Mordheim, maybe   Getting back into Mordheim, maybe Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013 - 2:13

Recently a friend and I decided to bust out Mordheim after years of collecting dust.
Found in the box were the following bits and figures. I am posting them here to see if there is any need/desire for them.

First are two Mordheim possessed cultists, one is holding an axe and a mace, the other holding a spear. The spearman was doomed to become a failed conversion, and has some greenstuff and the loss of his spearhead.

Next I have a Dark Elf General
http://www.collecting-citadel-miniature ... EGen01.jpg
He has been primed black, is lacking his shield and cavalry base.
I also have a primed black Dark Elf Corsair musician from 6th edition; the figure with a seashell horn.

I have two metal halberd arms, 1 metal standard bearer arm from Chaos warrior or knights from 5th or 6th edition. I have two mounted legs, on attached to a plastic armored torso.

I can obtain pics of any of these if interested.

I am looking for Bretonnian men at arms head, especially any that are wearing the metal rimmed helmets, a single necron warrior head, dregs, wrenches, hammers, human mercenary figures.
I am trying to create an undead steampunk/arcane technology vibe. My buddy is doing Middenheimers.
Back to top Go down
Novogord
Champion
Champion
Novogord

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

Getting back into Mordheim, maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back into Mordheim, maybe   Getting back into Mordheim, maybe Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 8:48

I have a few Bretonnion Archers (the monopose ones with that head), a necron and some human figures from the empire range.
I also have an Mordheim Middenheimer champion spare with 2 handed hammer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warhammer-empire.com

Getting back into Mordheim, maybe
Page 1 of 1