Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign

Go down 
+4
DeafNala
Von Kurst
floedebolle
Yonic South
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonic South

Yonic South

Trading Reputation : 0

Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Empty
PostSubject: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014 - 21:56

Hi there,

Never been much of a gamer, but I have been round the hobby for a long time. Mordheim seems a good sized game and I hoped/figured this would be the place to go to get a group together.

I'm working on a Middenheim gang right now - here's a WIP shot.

(the hunched swordsman in the middle looks less awkward/disfigured 'in the flesh')

Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign 2dugf39
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014 - 22:34

Well, welcome to TBMF! cheers 
Your warband looks nice so far, like the hunched guy.

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug 2014 - 5:06

Great introduction! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeFri 1 Aug 2014 - 12:38

Hi Yonic South! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's   Sleep Yet On Occasion Oh-So-Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY!   cheers 

That is an EXCELLENT start to your War Band.   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014 - 16:00

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I think the hunched guy would make a great "dreg" for a Vampire warband. Where did that particular head come from? Nice looking start to your warband!

Back to top Go down
yari

yari

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2014 - 2:06

That middle guy's from the archers kit, the lunging one, right? Not disfigured just some foreshortened in the pic.

If you're looking at forming a group in London maybe consider me? I've got a bunch of decent terrain built up and would love to use it.
Back to top Go down
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 21:17

Did you make any progress with this? I'm an infrequent forum stalker (never really had anything to say before hence the lack of signing up) based in South London who'd be keen to join/form a group if peeps are interested?

I realise this threads a bit old but thought I'd try my luck anyway. Give me a shout if you guys are still keen...

P.S. Love myself a bit of Sonic Youth too...
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2014 - 22:34

Hi, John! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's  Sleep  Yet On Occasion Oh-So-Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Gitli

Gitli

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015 - 20:43

I only just stumbled across this message board. If the O.P. is still looking for a game, or anyone else for that matter, I play at the Croydon Gaming Club. Mordheim is my favourite game so I will always give you a game. Many other gaming systems played too. We meet at Croydon Rugby Club every other Sunday.

We have a Facebook group so do give us a look and get in touch.
Back to top Go down
Yonic South

Yonic South

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2015 - 0:37

mweaver wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I think the hunched guy would make a great "dreg" for a Vampire warband.  Where did that particular head come from?  Nice looking start to your warband!

The heads from the flagellants kit I believe, pretty sure, if not it's a greatswords head - along with an Empire archer's body (as correctly mentioned) and swordsmen arms.

Thanks for the replies guys, my gang's finally looking close to being finished, working on some terrain too, I'll send out some PM's in the next couple weeks if people are still around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign   Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from London - New to the game and looking for a campaign
Page 1 of 1