Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings from Elysium!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

Trading Reputation : 0

Greetings from Elysium! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jan 2014 - 21:59

Greetings all!

My name is Steve, Secretary and Admin for the Elysium Wargames Society in Dundee, Scotland! We're just under a year and a half old and we have around 35 active members as well as other players on top of that.

Recently, I made the decision along with one of the members to start a new Mordheim Campaign to bring back it's glory and introduce it to people who have never played before. It's borderline depressing to see how much it's popularity has dropped, especially since GW shelved the system and miniatures altogether.

So it's time to change that in Dundee at least! I've been a lurker on here far too long so it's time to bring something back to the community with battle reports and pictures of all the warbands  Very Happy .

So keep an eye out in the not too distant future. Hopefully we can share the love of one of THE greatest games ever made! With over 15 members signed up, hopefully we can get a strong number for the campaign.

For more information about Elysium, check out our website: http://elysiumwargames.wix.com/home

See you soon!!!

Steve

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeMon 6 Jan 2014 - 23:55

Hi, Steve! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's   Sleep  Yet On Occasion Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY!   cheers 

I, for one, will be looking forward to your posts & photos.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 0:45

Hey Steve,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard. 15 sounds like a respectable number of players to me.  Very Happy 

VK
Back to top Go down
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jan 2014 - 13:15

Thanks guys!

We're running a demo this Thursday so watch this space!

Sir, yes sir! 
Back to top Go down
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jan 2014 - 22:59

Sorry for the delay is posting. Sadly I have been unwell/in hospital so have not yet made it to our gaming nights to play.

I can however report I have obtained through hard work a sisters of sigmar warband minus the elusive bald chick....
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jan 2014 - 23:04

WELCOME BACK! I hope your health improves with the New Year...good luck with your Seer search.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014 - 21:54

Thought I would spoil myself since I'm not well and bought another 14 sisters of sigmar for a decent amount! A lot less than I ever planned. :-). And yes, the rare chick is in amongst them! As are 2 flail models and 3 wippers. Will sell a couple of them on :-p.

Expect pictures when I feel better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Elysium!   Greetings from Elysium! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Elysium!
Page 1 of 1