Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)

Go down 
+2
Spectre76
RobinTrevize
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RobinTrevize
Captain
Captain
RobinTrevize

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Empty
PostSubject: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 1:47

Hey all. I have literally only just seen this forum. I took a look at a few others and this one just seemed to draw me in.

I am notorious for lurking around simply reading posts on forums (hence the topic title) but in this instance I thought I'd step forwards into the light...So to speak.

I've recently renewed my interest in the tabletop games of the world, or more specifically the Horus Heresy novels have, and I am drawn to the first game that I ever played once again.

Mordheim, The City of the Damned. Gotta love it no matter what anyone else says (Especially those guys that say Necromunda is so much cooler... Wink )

But I digress, basically, I've been playing some games with mates and now we're planning a modular board and a full on campaign and I thought that I could steal some inspiration and ideas from the guys that frequent these boards.
I look forward to "meeting" some of you in digital form.

(There is one minor issue that I've discovered. I created a Daemons of Chaos warband list for using in my games but obviously it's not on the list of warbands in the character sheet part of the profile. Is there a way around that?)

May your Wyrdstone hunts be frutiful and your wits sharp...
Back to top Go down
http://www.asmyr.co.uk (Under construction)
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 2:49

Welcome to the forums!
Hope you can find all sorts of info and tips to help you with your campaigns, I know I have. There are several topics here that focus solely on home-made warband lists, and hopefully these can help you out. I like the idea of groups of demonic minions of the Shadow Lord (and other demonic rivals) using wyrdstone for their own nefarious purposes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 6:12

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Stronzo
Warlord
Warlord
Stronzo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 8:42

Welcome, and welcome back to the hobby! Smile
I hope you will post your home brewed warband rules Smile even though we don't allow such bands in our group I love to read them, and your idea i haven't seen before Very Happy

Again welcome abort Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 12:31

WELCOME to Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet on Occasion Oh-So-Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay LONG & MERRY! cheers

Sorry to say there isn't a way around the Favorite War band Thingy. As a Goblin Fanatic I'd like to see the beasty customizable, but this is apparently not in the cards...c'est la vie, eh?! clown
Back to top Go down
RobinTrevize
Captain
Captain
RobinTrevize

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 13:04

Thanks for the welcome guys.
The warband rules are still in the playtesting phase and a few things need to be altered but I'll be able to post them up today at some point.
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun 2012 - 0:20

As if it is not enough that your warriors have darkened their souls in exchange for the infernal blessings of a Shadowlord! ...You would give more of yourself over to the Ruinous Powers!!?

Daemon worship can be a fatal business to be into, but welcome aboard!

If your cultists venture down south then look us up... There are a bunch of us rolling dice on the waterfront.
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
RobinTrevize
Captain
Captain
RobinTrevize

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun 2012 - 2:26

hehehe. Sounds like a plan.

I was born in Poole and my girlfriend went to uni in Bournemouth so we've been planning a week down there.

Of course I would have to find some way to entertain myself whilst she catches up with her friends from uni...

TO THE CHAOS CAVE! *cue spinning 8 pointed star and cheesy sound effect*
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jun 2012 - 10:24

A happy co-incidence.

I have installed a custom Chaos Crossroad in my WHQ dungeon kit used playing dungeon scenarios. So long as the plucky cultist is carrying some wyrdstone on his person he can attract the attention of a daemon who will barter for his soul.

We have a resident cult here loyal to Stromfels plus some one-eyed NPC's from the Cursed Marsh. You'll have to let us know when you and your Chaos following plan to venture down here...

Friday night down in the sewers, Saturday down on the beach. Drop me a PM sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)   To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be or not to be (Introducing myself that is)
Page 1 of 1