Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Probobly a noob question (exp related)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chobandi

chobandi

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Probobly a noob question (exp related) Empty
PostSubject: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 19:12

Hi Im new at the forum and at the game and have been playing with some friends and have a few simple question that trobles me xD

first and most answer needed question!

The exp you get at the beggening, with bosses and heros , do you roll on them at the exp table or you can do whatever you want with them , I mean get your self some wounds and attacs and stuff?
hope I made myself clear xD

the secend one is , in a fight , do you run a pscytest when you louse to see if you run? or you keep fighting ?

Thanks a lot And sorry If I messed any protocol or someting posting.
Back to top Go down
Stronzo
Warlord
Warlord
Stronzo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 19:15

Welcome Smile
The start xp given to heroes are already represented on their profile, so you don't roll anything.

You only roll to see if you break from combat if you are "all alone" Smile

Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
chobandi

chobandi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 19:21

sorry Im pretty nobb to this , but are you saying that , for example I start a warband my heros start with that exp butno skills and with 1 attac and one wound ? meening , only get skills after lvling up and rolling on the table ?

again thanks for everything
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 19:32

Yes, you only get further advancement rolls once that particular character reaches the next xp level. A captain usually starts with 20 xp, but has a better stat line than a youngblood. However, the youngblood advances more quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 21:24

Welcome to the forum!

As Spectre says your heroes start the campaign as written in the warband list. The experience they start with reflects their adventures 'before' the current campaign. As you play the campaign a hero or henchman will gain experience as dictated by the rules of the scenarios you play. Once a hero or henchman group reaches the bold box on his experience chart then you roll for an advance on the relevant advancement chart.

Please excuse the additional explanation if it is not necessary. I'm just trying to reinforce what Spectre has said.
Back to top Go down
chobandi

chobandi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2012 - 14:58

Thanks a lot !! this changes a lot the way we were playing and things are going to get balanced! I have been little time here but I already love this forum ! againg Thanks a lot ^^
Back to top Go down
Stronzo
Warlord
Warlord
Stronzo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2012 - 15:03

Many people misunderstand the start exp thingy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probobly a noob question (exp related)   Probobly a noob question (exp related) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probobly a noob question (exp related)
Page 1 of 1