Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim

Go down 
+49
theomar pius
Fat Rat
Zab
Narcissus
Paul
Spectre76
harryford
monkeylite
JoaoS
Captain Bernhardt
SerialMoM
floedebolle
FKSN
Von Kurst
superscenic
Tewfik
shanks
si
Pirexian
Ash
Pfreck
Boreas_NL
lord siwoc
VonHagel
dalanshin
Culain
Drakbar
Josef Bugman
Chad
MagnoliaFan
Eliazar
Lord Xi
Hawkeye
jackanory
Kapitan_Hak
KingSkin
xarly22
JohnYoung
matt
Erkwin
Da Bank
Duce
Admin Tom
Tagnator
Ashton
DeafNala
Unwanted
cianty
Ezekiel
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnYoung
General
General
JohnYoung

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009 - 20:23

You mean Witch hunter burning, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankinriot
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009 - 16:41

lol! On Witch Burning: I like to think of the Tale of Agnes Nutter from Terry Pratchett's Good Omens; she was burned as a Witch. However, since she ACTUALLY was a Witch with a full knowledge of the time & manner of her own death, she had taken the vindictive precaution of sewing quite a considerable amount of explosives in her petticoats mixed with various bits of sharp metallic items. The result of her Burning was an instantaneous negative population growth & the leveling of a fair portion of the offending village. A similar occurence would be a fine explanation for a severely damaged Village; also why the locals take a dim view of the Knights Templar of Sigmar. Deaf Nala Smiley
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009 - 19:47

CURSE YOU CIANTY AND YOUR AWESOME BTB SETTING!!!!

After a great meeting in Bremen I got rather inspired and decided to make a diorama for my warband to display them in, and to enter them into the show us your BTB and a small painting competition in two weeks... that's right... two weeks... so, very little time, and an awfull lot to do!! :S

the diorama itself will probably not be soo much work, but I have to finish my models too, and have to decide on wether or not to make holes in the diorama for the bases... as I expect my warband to keep growing, I don't know how to solve this if I've a hole too few and the warband wouldn't fit anymore... that would be a shame...

tips or ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysthconcepts.nl
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009 - 20:22

I made a display base for Mac, one of the Guys I paint for, awhile back; he wanted to be able to swap varying numbers of minis in & out of the piece...SO, I cut a LOT of extra holes & made scenic plugs for them all. When a mini isn't filling a hole one of the plugs is inserted. Does that make sense to you? Suspect
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009 - 21:58

Ezekiel wrote:
CURSE YOU CIANTY AND YOUR AWESOME BTB SETTING!!!!

I am more than humbled. Your warband is pure awesome sauce! The painting is perfect and the magnets are just the icing on the cake (the cake was great, by the way!). Smile

I really look forward to your diorama base. I think Al's idea is great. Just add some extra holes which are nothing but grass with one or two stones on them, maybe even a tree could be on one of them.

I really can't wait to see what you come up with. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 9:04

Well, I had a good go at it last night, pictures will follow, but I've already realised there hardly is enough space for this warband due to the big cart and the amount of vegetation I want to add... But I will add extra holes, thanks Alan! great Idea!
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 9:43

Ezekiel wrote:
Well, I had a good go at it last night, pictures will follow, but I've already realised there hardly is enough space for this warband due to the big cart and the amount of vegetation I want to add... But I will add extra holes, thanks Alan! great Idea!

Well, you can place half your warband on the cart - should save you some space, no?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 10:43

Could be, but I have some plans for the loot I stole from the Cathayan monks Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 10:48

I forgot you were doing the Caravan. OH THE POSSIBILITIES! affraid
The brave adventuring Entrepeneurs travelling through wild & dangerous lands...towering cliffs, twisted dark forest, lurking dangers...I think a cold shower is in order here Suspect . Looking forward to what you come up with. thumbsup

BTW making the top of the plug slightly larger than the hole will hide the space around the edges. A rock or a tree would work nicely in a wilderness setting.
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 13:18

Ezekiel wrote:
Could be, but I have some plans for the loot I stole from the Cathayan monks Wink

Ey!!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009 - 13:38

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 10:52

Well, no diorama building this weekend.. as we had a gaming night.. on which I couldnt help building some other goodies... which will be uploaded today... one of which features a whole desert table built in one night (I spent 3 hours cutting palm tree leaves... :S) and one old familiar project which demanded attention! Sadly I didn't get time to work on the diorama, as games needed to be played, and foodunits devoured... Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 11:43

Oh, I missed that one... sounds interesting, so get working Smile

And you might want to think of some armour plates on you cart, because soon, I'll have some marauders and outriders to chase it, hehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 12:00

yeah, welll just bought the new pistoliers box... (you know, the one with the handheld mortar, repeater pistols and such? Smile so bring it... got some hochlands laying around as wel... and this is also where the whole shotgun seat comes from... guess what my driver's gonna get? Razz
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 12:14

Ezekiel wrote:
yeah, welll just bought the new pistoliers box... (you know, the one with the handheld mortar, repeater pistols and such? Smile so bring it... got some hochlands laying around as wel... and this is also where the whole shotgun seat comes from... guess what my driver's gonna get? Razz

Now that you say it, I think there's this 6 barrel repeater rifle in the pistoliers box, too. Or was it from the handgunners? Either way, I'm sure I'll get one, because I just ordered both Smile
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 21:55

Allright, as promised, here are my efforts of last weekend\

Made in the middle of the night:
Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Tafel

But a personal victory: an old project finally got it's seats it so greatly needed! - now for the second floor, and some paint... :S sooo much work... so little play time haha
Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Tribune

Time to race!!
Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Onyourmarks
Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 EpicRace

And it fit's rather well with the new table I think Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 22:02

Incredible! I so want to play a Chariot race on that board some day!
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 22:33

Cool stuff! I really like your new table, and the track fits in perfectly indeed. Now, go and finish the arena plus some fun rules for the goblins who are running it Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2009 - 11:34

The Race Track in the Desert looks GREAT...why is there a VERY NICE tree in the middle of the track? It reminds moi of Ben Hur. VERY COOL! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2009 - 11:58

Well, if it reminds you of ben hur... you should be reminded that the crashes were the most spectacular to see... then combine that with sick and twisted Mordheimy madness, and you know why obstacles in the middle of the track are a good thing! Smile the tree needs to be rounded one way or another, and if you cannot make it... then there will be some horrible crashes! Smile also, explosive barrels tend to be a nice addition...

Just as a small sidenote... this picture features my lion chariot (driven by matt at the time) in fierce competition with my cold one chariot... and failing quite bad! he never made it past his first turn... Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2009 - 13:14

Wasn't the cold one chariot rather unfortunate during the Amsterdam meeting, too? You should consider using another one Razz
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep 2009 - 13:57

No, in Amsterdam it was just tearing everyone apart due to freeroaming coldones! haha.. .but the one that crashed this time was the Lion Chariot.. Smile Matt!
Back to top Go down
dalanshin
Champion
Champion
dalanshin

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 3:45

Great seeing your stuff here; how are some of those older buildings shaping up??
I love the style of your pieces!
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nikolairuskin.com/miniatures
Ezekiel
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Ezekiel

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009 - 20:30

Well now... after ages of non-scenic-productivity... and just random inactivity on my part... I can finally show some updates on my own terrain!! Smile

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Temple_Of_Morr

It's my temple - which I now made a temple of morr by giving it a more mordheimy/grim facade, filled with skulls, skeletons, and some more iconography (there are hourglasses on the walls, and the winged death guy is coming up on that wall... further more there are two big statues coming into the alcoves on the entrance level, and some more spiky bits on the rooftops (if anyone has good tips as to where to find some nice gothic spiky stuff please share!!! (like the chaos predators have in their box... but my lacking of an apocalypse size chaos army makes for a serious lack of spiky bits!)

I've been pondering about a lot more projects to be finished or... sigh... started Razz as I want to have all the random encounters and more importantly all the exploration roll doubles, as we use those in our games to make for more strategic play. (we roll for exploration prior to the game, then place any doubles, tripples, etc. we rolled and then start playing. (we don't get any income from this, but if you claim one of those objects you do reap the benefits at the end of the game Smile so, I need to get working on all those other things besides the obvious crates, corpses, and carts....
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009 - 20:38

VERY IMAGINATIVE & OH SO COOL...as always! That's the best & most creative use of the Winged Death Thingy I've seen thus far. Nice to see you back in production mode. Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 544694
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim   Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Celes' Mordheim
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next