Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Uk or europe Mordheim events?

Go down 
+7
atzerath
Tortiou
Unwanted
DeafNala
Andy
Pfreck
Duce
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Uk or europe Mordheim events? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uk or europe Mordheim events?   Uk or europe Mordheim events? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 22:12

Okaaay guys, I think we are a little off topic with the Belgium vs. Holland thingy.

I suggest we put this discussion to rest now and concentrate on what the topic title says... mmmmokay?

And just to add my 2 cents:
1) I have lived in Belgium for 2 years and I thought it was a lovely country with lovely people.
2) I have been to the Netherlands twice (admittedly, my second visit only lasted over a week-end) and I found the people just as friendly and the country just as beautiful despite the cruel lack of mountains Wink

And there are jokes about either of them. The french for instance have devastating jokes on the "stupidity of belgians" - walons to be precise - (which I won't tell because I think the jokes are a disgrace and base only on french chauvinism) and there are thousands of jokes about all dutch people being potheads. Which is also based on prejudice.

And YES, the bickering between Flamish vs. Walons IS ridiculous, and it pains me to see these futile disputes as I know how little the differences between these 2 groups really are and how rich the belgian bilingual culture is.

So how about we call it a draw?

matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Uk or europe Mordheim events?   Uk or europe Mordheim events? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 6:11

sounds like a good solution to me, though I don't think anyone wanted this to be a 'war'? atleast I thought we were just making jokes. I'm sorry everyone (especially Belgian people) if I have offended anyone, I didn't mean to.

Warrior
Warrior
atzerath

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Re: Uk or europe Mordheim events?   Uk or europe Mordheim events? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008 - 20:05

'kay...We'll settle this in March then when my fierce Ratmen will feast on the body's of what ever you're playing with as long as it has died maximum 4 weeks ago and only has tasty mutations not puss-filled ones...
And Tom, you forgot to mention our Beer, Chocolate and fries...and a specialleke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uk or europe Mordheim events?   Uk or europe Mordheim events? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uk or europe Mordheim events?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2