Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delectable Tea
Knight
Knight
Delectable Tea

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar
Achievements earned: none

Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold   Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011 - 21:29

Update: This has now been sold

Hello,

I ordered the three witch hunters in the hope that GW would be kind enough to send me three different ones... they didn't, I have two blisters containing the Witch Hunter armed with crossbow, mint, fresh, brand new just arrived in a parcel.

If anyone would like it as a guaranteed mini (as opposed to the blind chance on the website) before I send it back, I'll sell it for £5.00 + £1.00 P+P within the UK, message me if you're outside the UK. If not I guess I better try and return it!!

Failing that I'm always open for trading for other minis so PM if you have anything you'd like to trade.

Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold M1760518a_99061102023_MordheimWitchHunterMKII_873x627

Last edited by Delectable Tea on Mon 9 May 2011 - 12:00; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error!! oops)
Back to top Go down

Brand New Witch Hunter with Crossbow - Sold
Page 1 of 1