Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wee War: Night-Goblin Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

Wee War: Night-Goblin Off Empty
PostSubject: Wee War: Night-Goblin Off   Wee War: Night-Goblin Off Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011 - 18:41

So, as I prep for the next setting, "the Wee War", I want to include lots of fun, new warbands... snotlings, gnoblars, halflings, etc. This includes Night Goblins: I definitely want to print a version of the NG's in the supplement. That being said, there are three Night Goblin warbands out there that I know of:

>Maltman's original NG band, as seen on Mordheimer
>Pathfinder's revamp
>Benjaminography's recent revamp of Pathfinder's warband.

I have not had the pleasure of playing any of the above, and was hoping for some feedback.

Likewise, to Pathfinder & Ben, I invite you describe your mission behind your version: what was your goal? What did you change and why? Have you had a chance to playtest it, and what were your results?

Of course, this is just a civil discussion... no need to turn this into a "my gobbos are teh win, yurs are teh suck". Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/

Wee War: Night-Goblin Off
Page 1 of 1