Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders Empty
PostSubject: BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders   BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2011 - 11:51

Hey,

Is the Sword of Damnation chaos artefact taken into the battle in Last Orders? The scenario does not allow for any weapons but on the other hand I cannot see that any warband would let the Sword of Damnation be put into the weapons box at the door to be guarded by the ogre bodyguard. I think that all of the chaos artefacts would be taken into the battle. This then begs the question of whether the Sword of Damnation be wielded in Last Orders and I guess this is my real question from this topic.

Can the Sword of Damnation be wielded in the Last Orders scenario?

I hope not as that would suck for all of us neutral / good warbands. I would love if the answer is that the warrior(s) with chaos artefacts (or at least the Sword of Damnation) have to miss Last Orders and not participate in the battle but that seems a bit steep also.

Thanks,

Ben
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders   BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2011 - 18:49

Oooh, yeah. Definately no Sword in Last Orders. That would be a very onesided battle. My suggestion for a simple additional rule is this (put in scenario description):

Any model wielding one of the four Chaos artefacts may not take part in the game, unless it can unequip the item and put it to the warband's stash (note that Chaos leaders never discard a Chaos artefact freely so they will always miss this scenario).
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders   BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders Icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 2:14

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders   BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTB - Sword of Damnation and Last Orders
Page 1 of 1