Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Middenheim Matt
Youngblood
Youngblood
Middenheim Matt

Trading Reputation : 0

My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Empty
PostSubject: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 22:04

Hi all I joined a few months back but thanks to a series of unfortunate events, like being in a car crash and losing my job, but managing to train and become a teacher (enough of my life story), I was unable to contribute and make some new friends like I wished. but anyone since I've been on the road to recovery and after several attempts I wasn't happy with I've managed to come up with some models I really like. I apologize for their limited quality but as I'm sure nala will agree we all have to start somewhere......any way enough babbling here they are what do you think?

Sorry about the pics, only have my blackberry and tried to picassa them to a reasonable quality

My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Priest18

My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Priest17
Back to top Go down
Skavenslayer
General
General
Skavenslayer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 22:22

Wow.. Great stuff, I like the use of DE(?) legs, very fitting.

-Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Middenheim Matt
Youngblood
Youngblood
Middenheim Matt

PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 22:44

Yeah they are. I know strictly the Wolf Priest doesn't wear armour but it just seemed to fit the persona of these rugged men of Middenheim, I tried to use Bretonnian Men-at-Arms for padded surcoats but I just couldn't get the bits.

Just finishing up my converted assassin now
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 4:24

VERY NICE kit-bashing...whether he's allowed light armor or not the mini looks VERY MUCH the part of a Wolf Priest. A FINE START to what promises to be a GREAT War Band. My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) 544694
Back to top Go down
Mo!
Ancient
Ancient

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 10:11

Well done very nice conversion!
Back to top Go down
Middenheim Matt
Youngblood
Youngblood
Middenheim Matt

PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 13:37

Steadily building up the warband have my first hired sword completed, another little kitbash, will post soon along with my warband then on to painting them all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)   My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Wolf Priest's of Ulric (Excuse my limited ability)
Page 1 of 1