Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New to Mordheim, new to forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ASEO
Youngblood
Youngblood
ASEO

Trading Reputation : 0

New to Mordheim, new to forum Empty
PostSubject: New to Mordheim, new to forum   New to Mordheim, new to forum Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 19:41

Hello. I go by ASEO. I have been playing D&D for years, and picking up Warhammer minis whenever I found them cheap. I never really had enough for Warhammer, and wasn't really into that type of gaming. I did find however that the squad level game of Mordheim appealed to me. I came here by way of Svenn and Tewfik's Mordheim page "Table top Geeks", and their recommendation of this site. I enjoy playing the game based on the equipment the mini's I already have are equipped with, and not maximizing them with all the same gear, even though this might not be tactically sound.

A buddy and I play by randomly rolling which of my warbands will fight, then rolling a scenario.

I live in the east bay (Tri-Valley) area of CA.

My warbands include:
Reiklanders
Middenheimers
Skaven
Undead
Tomb Lords
Shadow Warriors
Lizardmen
Orcs/Goblins
Chaos (from Letters of the Damned vol2)

I have been making scenery for years with Hirst Art blocks, but gave most of it away when I moved from OK a couple years back so I am starting over.

That's all I got for now.

ASEO out
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

New to Mordheim, new to forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Mordheim, new to forum   New to Mordheim, new to forum Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009 - 21:11

SOUNDS GOOD! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's New to Mordheim, new to forum Sleep But UBERCOOL Notwithstanding Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! New to Mordheim, new to forum Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

New to Mordheim, new to forum
Page 1 of 1