Hey guys, i'm currently working on a table with nothing but mine tiles, inspired by cianty and his BtB tiles. As the random happenings from the Town Cryer magazine doesn't really fit in with an underground setting i thought i should write a new list to more represent the dark and dangerous abandoned mines of the Old Kingdom.
Be prepared for a wall of text, Ideas, Comments, and Criticims are welcomed. 11. Lantern Bearer
– The Warband stumbles upon a Goblin. He carries a Lantern and agrees to join your warband for the right amount of coin.
Counts as a regular Goblin Lantern Bearer. In Addition, if your warband cannot hire a Lantern Bearer he drops the lantern and runs away. The Lantern is broken.12. Spider Swarm – The walls starts moving and on closer inspection you realize that your
warband has walked into a spider nest.
D6+1 Spiders appear. Check the additional monster entry at the end of this list for information about the spider rules.13. Bones – Your warband has found what seem to be the remains of a dwarven merchant. While searching through the body you find
: Roll on this table to find out.·
3D6 Gold Crowns 4+·
Suit of Light Armor 5+·
D3 Gems (worth 10gc each) 5+14. Crack – A crack in the stone wall emits a strange glow, one cannot make out what it is.
A random warband member may reach into the crack for the glowing object. Roll a D6 to find out what happens:
1. Nothing, the glowing object can’t be reached.
2. Ouch! Something bit him. The warrior suffers a S2 hit from the injected poison.
3. Nothing, a slimy liquid drips onto the warriors arm as he removes it.
4. Found something, the object cannot be reached but you found 5gc.
5. Stuck! The warriors arm is stuck and is so for D3 turns.
6. Success! The glowing object is an ancient necklace worth 25gc to the right person.15. Unnerving Presence
– A chilling breeze passes and everyone can feel that someone is watching their every move.
D3 random warband members must take a LD test. If passed they remain frozen for the turn, if failed they run 2D6” back from where they came.16. Ambush
– A group of Cave Goblins surprises your party and attacks from every direction.
D3+2 Goblin equipped with either spear and shield or short bow. More information can be found in the additional monster entry.