Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Weird World Storys Chap 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Weird World Storys Chap 1   The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Nov 2009 - 12:01

Chapter 1

London, October 2nd, 1833
Otto Hartman looked down in to the empty grave. It was an average one, only two and a half feet deep, most like a middle class person once inhabited it. He noted that the soil was still somewhat fresh. Only a month or two in the ground then he thought. The coffin, if you could call the long box in front of him a coffin, was large, most likely an obese man was meant to be crammed into it. To many people this looked like your run-of-the-mill body-snatching. Body-snatching was still common, even though a law had been passed the past year and was nigh on stopped, some still did it. Otto did not think so however. How did he know? If it was a indeed a standerd body-snatch, then, there would not still be a pair of arms in the box. He was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of someone with his gut purging itself. He turned and saw his young charge, Will Gimble, was, indeed, vomiting.
The young man was just 18 and had never seen a pair of rotting arms before. So Otto did not blame him for voiding his guts. He laughed to himself. If the boy vomited anymore, he figured they could open a sluice gate and drown all the bastards in the city.
"You quite done there son?" he said raising his eyebrows.
"Yes, sir."
"Good." he said. "Come here."
The young Scotsman did so, brushing the last bits of his lunch from his trim moustache. Looking down at the arms he paled again, but it seemed the last of his lunch was gone, and his big brown eyes just stared. He was pulling at the long tail of his red hair as his nerves began to fray.
"What do you see?" Otto asked.
"A pair of moldy arms." he said.
"Do you now?" Otto replied. "I see a pair of arms with skin cut from the body by a scalpel. Then the arms were sawed off by a.... well.... a saw and then thrown back in to the coffin."
"Hummm.... why would a body-snatcher not take the arms?" Will added.
"Indeed." Otto replied.
"Unless they are not body-snatchers." said Will.
"My thoughts exactly, son."
"So what do we do?" Will asked.
"We look for them." Otto said.

Chapter 1 part 2 soon to come.

So there you go; hoped you liked it The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Weird World Storys Chap 1   The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2009 - 12:13

Chapter 1 (con)

Basement of The Redtooth Barber Shop, London, October 3rd, 1833:
Arlic Freeman and Henry Pob dragged the fat man's body to their autopsy table, leaving a trail of drit and cold blood.
As Henry heaved the corpse on to the table, Arlic dug the pair of muscle bound arms out of his surgeun's satchel. As he pulled the arms out, a dentist's hook dug into the meat of one of the arms. Pulling it out gently and putting it back in the bag, he set the arms on the end of the table.
"So what now?," asked Henry pulling at his thick beard.
"We start.," replied Arlic, tying an apron on, as Henry began to do the same.

This was an easy project, unlike some of the other ones they had done.
Arlic began by first cutting the skin open with a scalpel opening the cropse's chest, he stared at it's rib cage. He began to crave a pit in the corpse's sternum with a drill, bits of bone and dry blood flew back at him. When he was done he nodded to Henry who came up with an thick iron plate. Laying it a cross one side of the rib cage, Arlic screwed it to the bone. Doing the same on the other side with another iorn plate, he then set a small green crystal in the pit he had craved in the sternum. Finishing with the chest he sewed it shut.
Then going to the corpse's head, he cut away the skin at the top of the head and the face. Doing the same as before, He drilled a pit in the skull and screwed iron plates at the top and front of the skull. He then put another green stone into the forehead of the skull, and, then, sewed it back together.

After sewing the big arms on, they lugged the flesh construct onto another table. This one sat at a 75 degree angle and had a long arm with a generator with a wheel. At the end of the arm was a bigger green stone.
"Are you srue you want to go on with this my young friend?," asked Henry.
Though his tone and posture said he did not like the idea, the old man could not hide his excitement about what was about to happen from Arlic. The man had been wanting this to happen just as long as he had.
"Oh yes.... they shall see what I can do. The fools think I am a madman..... well they shall see!!! They shall see that not only God can make life!!! They shall see!!! THEY SHALL SEE!!!!!,"he screamed while he cranked the wheel on the generator. Lightning arced from the green stone in the arm to the ones under the skin of the corpse, lighting them up. The corpse began to shake and twitch, and then it jumped. That was the sign he had been looking for. He ran over to it and checked it. It moved. As he he stood back he said, "Arise my son!!! Arise!!!!"

Chapter 1's thrilling end coming soon!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The Weird World Storys Chap 1   The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Nov 2009 - 9:43

NICE STORY TELLING...sounds a bit like an old Horror flick.
You've GOT TO get Quasimarty for effect:

The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Hv033_face_mattlucas

He's from Heresy. Cool, huh?! The Weird World Storys Chap 1 544694
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The Weird World Storys Chap 1   The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009 - 23:07

I thought I would give an update. Well it's not much of one as I have been playin' Warhammer online for...... well a long time anyway just wanted to say I have new chars for the storys.

Roger Tom: the in story Tom and is Otto's boss
Fred York: Cianty's in storys self, a less that sane inventer who often gos to the Redtooth Barber shop to get trim little dose he know hehe. I plan on him stoping Freeman some how but thats later, till thin cya! The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weird World Storys Chap 1   The Weird World Storys Chap 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weird World Storys Chap 1
Page 1 of 1