Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Characters for storys of my own

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

Characters for storys of my own Empty
PostSubject: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2009 - 10:08

As the title says I am looking for characters for my storys and I am hopeing these will become books.
The storys are called The Weird World Storys and it's sort of a victorian/horror/steampunk/magic tipe place thing.
The world wich the storys take place is called Farian. A rift has opened under/in the Tower of London leading from this world to ours. Much like stargate or the wizard of oz. How do our heros get there? To this other world? Well you are going to have to wait! I am still working that out. Now you want to know about the characters I have so far don't ya?

The frist character is Docter Arlic Freeman. This guy is my inner madness (every one is a little bit insane in my mind) made real in the storys. He is a Frankenstine/necromancer tipe guy. Oh and if you start to feel disturbed by my inner darkness, don't worry I am not like that in real life.
Next is Henry Pob. He is Freeman's morgue assistant. This guy is here to bring comedic relief for the otherwise dark storys. Inspired by Deaf.

Next we have Otto Hartman a grim wich hunter/inquisitor tipe guy hunting Freeman and Pob. Inspired by my buddy.

Ok so thats it for now. Now YOU have to help me! How? Well just post here with your ideas for charecters and I can see if I can warp/fit them into the storys fluff. I have room for two more heros and two villains. The Charecters can be inspierd by yourselfs, your friend or maybe your mom or dad. As long as you post them soon they might get in!

Start posting! Characters for storys of my own 544694

(EDIT:Oh I forgot to say sorry! I know you don't got much to go on, as I said I am still cuting out but try it out who know you might injoy helping me!)
Back to top Go down
VonHagel
Warrior
Warrior
VonHagel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitimeMon 2 Nov 2009 - 23:44

Very interesting, I love the setting already!

I thought up this!

A Young man in his teens

William Shelton.

Second son of a Noble with considerable lands,

He was spoiled rotten by his mother as his farther was inattentive and focus on the first born son, as he was to be his heir.

As he came of age he started to show signs of serious mental illness.

He didn't seem to wish to grow up, and secretly kept his stuffed bunny
named Gibby all though his childhood, and on into his teens, where children slowly grows
detached to their childhood things the reverse seemed to be the case
with William, as his illness started to set in, he started to believe
Gibby was not a ordinary bunny but in fact a being of immense power
sent here to guide and help him, only he could never tell anyone.

When ever he was done with his lessons, he would spent every minute with
Gibby with upset his Farther immensely. For as he became increasingly
anti social and childlike, he had no interest in basic studies and
could hardly read or write by the age of 13. His mother was always
taking his side, arguing to her husband it was his own fault for
neglecting him and being rapped up in other affairs.

By the age of 14 when William insisted on bringing Gibby to the table
with him to eat one evening, it was enough for his farther, he took the
stuffed animal and threw it into the fireplace, in front of Williams
eyes, his entire world collapsed and he became catatonic to a severe
degree... A month after, with his second son bed ridden and hardly
taking in any form of nutrition, only crying uncontrollably when he wasn't having fits of Catatonia.

The farther decided that in order to save the face of the family, he
would have him taken to one of the many lakes, on the lands, and
drowned, under the cover of a tragic accident, His mother was devastated, and could not let her favourite son die, so in the middle of
the night she went to Williams chamber, the gardener and one of the lads
from the stables by her side, they bound and gagged William, and in the
cover of darkness carried him to a carriage that had been arrange in
advance, The mother paid the two men handsomely, for their help as she
knew they had taken a grave risk in going behind the lords back.

Disillusioned and broken hearted, and with her son bound and gagged, the mother drove the carriage to London, knowing she had forsaken her life, and that her names perhaps was numbered, it mattered little to her now, all she wanted was to give William a chance, she knew a priest from her youth in London that might take him in, it was a slim hope.

wow I just can't stop can I, I'll stop telling the story for you and just tell what I think should happen next to define the character.

They come to London, London is swallowed, portals start erupting, whatever you want to happen, William starts to hear a familiar voice inside his head that makes him stop shaking and crying instantly.

Gibby starts talking to him again, (at this point he is no longer bound and gagged, the mom is no longer importent to get rid of her how ever you choose)

And in the streets of London he comes upon a peculiar little creature (again if you want more idea as to what it looks like I got plenty but I don't want to take all the fun out of it for you Smile )

The creature is from the rift and talks in the same voice as Gibby, it is extremely intelligent and has vast magic abilties, it's reasons for using William is unknow at the starting of the story perhaps it has a plan of it's own... and whether it was talking to him all along or just found it useful is also a mystery.

Well here you have it demented young man with a very powerful ally whom to which he is completely dependent.

If you want to use him as a villain or hero is completely up to you, though I would prefer if he were at times, both, acting on what seems to be nonsense but later proving to have a extremely well laid plan.

I can easily give you ideas to his appearance and clothing, and many other details but I would rather let the ball be in your court, before I start writing more details.

Who he is modelled after... hmm there are defiantly parts of myself in him, but that is more in the hearing voices part!
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2009 - 1:19

Thanks man! This is a good no mods needed Character! Where Freeman and Pob are anti-heros, guys who do bad stuff to do good (look up anti-hero on Wiki) yours has villain all over him! He WILL be in the storys! Again thanks man! Characters for storys of my own 544694
Back to top Go down
VonHagel
Warrior
Warrior
VonHagel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2009 - 1:36

My pleasure! put him to good use!
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2009 - 1:44

Do you have any idea what this guy looks like? Is he fat? Has he got red hair? What?
Back to top Go down
VonHagel
Warrior
Warrior
VonHagel

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitimeTue 3 Nov 2009 - 13:24

I Imagen him as tall and slim, with a gaunt face and hansom features, he has fair skin, though his dark hair is wild and scruffy. I see him dressed in a blue and white striped pyjamas in the beginning, but later he adopts something from the other realm as his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters for storys of my own   Characters for storys of my own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters for storys of my own
Page 1 of 1