Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings fellow Mordeimers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cubies
Youngblood
Youngblood
Cubies

Trading Reputation : 0

Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow Mordeimers.   Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 23:20

Hello,

I'm new to Mordheimer, ex-Warhammer gamer and I'm looking after playing this much smaller, simularfied game. I've been reading the rules and retyping them to predict different possible scenarios that could occur. If a volunteer wouldn't mind helping a beginner understand and discuss the rules in-depth to make the game as enjoyable as possible, please respond and I will know which people don't mind helping.

Still learning the rules and looking forward to memorising them so I don't make mistakes and can start doing campagnes.

Thanks in advanced from Cubies.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Mordeimers.   Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2009 - 8:18

WELCOME ABOARD Cool Tom the A's Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Sleep Mordheim Forum AND Cornucopeia of Advice. From those more knowlegeable than moi you should be able to get ALL the advice, assistance, & opinions you COULD possibly want, need, or stand Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Suspect . Have a LONG & MERRY stay. Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
AFKzombie
Captain
Captain
AFKzombie

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Mordeimers.   Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009 - 10:16

well i'm not exactly what you might call a "rule guru" but i too ask alot of questions and so i know a thing or two, so don't be afraid to ask if you need some help, also you might wanna check the rules and gameplay section of the forum as some of your questions may have already been answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow Mordeimers.   Greetings fellow Mordeimers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Mordeimers.
Page 1 of 1