Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephven

Stephven

Trading Reputation : 0

dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Empty
PostSubject: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 0:34

Hey everyone! My name is Stephen and I live in the United States (Arizona : /)

I started playing Mordheim when I was 13-14 and just took it back up as a hobby! I bought all new paints and minis recently and I am starting to get my painting skills back. Please excuse the somewhat bad detail, for I took them with my Phone.Tell me what you guys think and any pointers you might have for me!

Thanks!

Let's start with my Shadow Master
dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00016-20090902-1408
dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00024-20090902-1411

My beloved Shadow Weaver!
(Ok ok I know there is not much tree cover in Mordheim... But I just had to keep the camo it looks sick)

dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00026-20090902-1412
dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00025-20090902-1412

The rest of my heroes, the Shadow Walkers!
I took a pic of all three of them because they seem just a tad boring compared to my other heroes.

dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00027-20090902-1413-1

This is the start of my Dwarf Warband.

dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00030-20090902-1415
I'm not sure what is wrong with his eyebrows, but that odd color spot is not on the model.
dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00031-20090902-1415

And finally I found this model I started when I was a young lad, some type of Vampire.
I just wanted to see what color schemes someone else could come up for the dark gray back part of her cape.
dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00029-20090902-1414
Back to top Go down
MyLittlePwny
Elder
Elder
MyLittlePwny

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 6:19

Amazing elves! I've never seen those models before, might just be me though Razz
But great paint jobs! Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 7:19

They are looking pretty good.

First elf, is he from avatar of war?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
Fungomungus
General
General

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 8:42

And finally I found this model I started when I was a young lad, some type of Vampire.
I just wanted to see what color schemes someone else could come up for the dark gray back part of her cape.
dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! IMG00029-20090902-1414[/quote]

What about an off white to make the BLOOD red just goosh oout like you it an artery? Maybe pale up the skin and give her a Rogue stripe, to give contrast?

I really like those heroes!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 8:44

WELCOME ABOARD, Stephen! What a GREAT way to introduce yourself...VERY nicely done minis there. With three War Bands underway I would imagine we'll have LOTS of COOL photos to look forward to...or not. Keep up the FINE WORK! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Stephven

Stephven

PostSubject: Re: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 9:07

lord siwoc wrote:
They are looking pretty good.

First elf, is he from avatar of war?

He is a GW model, Wood elf lord with great weapon I think!

But I will be ordering the Avatars of war troll slayer for one of my DTH's in the near future!

Thanks for your input guys! I'm also in the process of building a city to play on, so when that happens ill put some WIP's up when it's just not blueprints and paper houses Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!   dwarf - Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow warrior heros / A start to my Tuff wittle dwarf army!
Page 1 of 1