Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Zujara's WIP Undead

Go down 
+6
Paluke
MyLittlePwny
Milliardo
DeafNala
cianty
Zujara
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009 - 10:09

WAY COOL Wizard Guy! The wash technique looks to have worked VERY WELL indeed. The Wizard box set, if somewhat expensive, IS a Cornucopia of interesting modeling possibilities; your piece is a FINE example of this...the possibilities that is, not the expensive part Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Suspect . VERY WELL DONE! Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 544694
Back to top Go down
Zujara
Champion
Champion
Zujara

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009 - 10:32

Thanks and I agree, the Wizard kit is expensive but a little box of treasures. It took me forever to decide what bits would make the best wizards for me.

I'll likely paint up the 2nd one sometime too and loan it to a friend, but for now I am working on a Witch!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009 - 11:07

Zujara wrote:
Thanks and I agree, the Wizard kit is expensive but a little box of treasures. It took me forever to decide what bits would make the best wizards for me.

I'll likely paint up the 2nd one sometime too and loan it to a friend, but for now I am working on a Witch!

I got Wizard Guys of Fire & Death plus two Priests of Morr & parts for a Prophet of Doom [mixed with Flagellent & Zombie pieces] AND I still have a bunch of UBERCOOL parts left from the two boxes I sprung for...WELL WORTH the $s. Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 544694
We must be on the same channel...I'd switch stations if I were you Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Suspect ...I ALSO am working on a Witch...well, a trio of Reaper Witches to be precise. Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 73199
Back to top Go down
Zujara
Champion
Champion
Zujara

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009 - 21:41

My witch is from Reaper too! Though if you are doing 3 I assume it's the Coven? I pickd up Selmarina for a couple bucks, and she should be finished tonight when I get home!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009 - 8:51

I checked out Selmarina...VERY SEXY! I did that one as a gift awhile back; she's an enjoyable mini to paint. Have FUN with her! Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 544694

The Coven is what I've got going. I wound up with two sets of them thanks to a commission screw up. SO...if I sell this set, I'll still have one to keep...maybe. Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zujara
Champion
Champion
Zujara

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 8:42

Well wasn't able to get her finished, ended up with a ton of homework but here she is so far:

Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Witchwip

I only got 1 game in this weekend anyways and she didn't want to join me, so I got another week to get her done. Maybe being finished will make her more willing... I did however get Lad's Got Talent on my ghoul group and was feeling motivated tonight, so here is my newest hero:

Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Ghoulhero
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 9:47

MORE COOL STUFF! The Witchy Woman is turning out GREAT...LOVE the free hand on the robe. AND the new Ghoul Hero is looking GOOD...in a disgusting sort of way. NICE bases too! Keep'em coming. Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 480167
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zujara's WIP Undead   Zujara's WIP Undead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zujara's WIP Undead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2