Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Old TT Gamer Returns..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dulu
Captain
Captain
Dulu

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar
Achievements earned: none

Old TT Gamer Returns.. Empty
PostSubject: Old TT Gamer Returns..   Old TT Gamer Returns.. Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2009 - 3:17

Hey everyone, I'm Dulu.

I fell in love with Mordheim when it first released. I used to play at the White Marsh GW in Baltimore, MD if anyone here has been there. (Been to the HQ in Glen Burnie to play a few times, and been to a couple Games Day events)

I would really like to start playing again, I have a fully painted Sister of Sigmar warband that I may dust-off, or perhaps I will start a new warband. I'd really like another chance to paint/design a warband from the ground up.

I was wondering if anyone could link me to a post, or PDF that has the most up-to-date rules and lists of warbands.

I'm confident that the original rulebook I have from 2000 is severely out of date. (Just from browsing a bit, I've seen glimpes of Dwarves, Orcs and Carnival Freaks!?)

Also, are their any big all-day campaigns/tournaments coming up in the Baltimore or New York City region?

Thank you! I look forward to being an active poster and contributor on these boards, and will put up pics of some of my work if anyone is interested...
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Old TT Gamer Returns..   Old TT Gamer Returns.. Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2009 - 6:34

Another Marylander! Welcome! Tewfik and I are from the Glen Burnie area, so we're very familiar with the Glen Burnie HQ. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
Dulu
Captain
Captain
Dulu

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar

PostSubject: Re: Old TT Gamer Returns..   Old TT Gamer Returns.. Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2009 - 6:53

Svenn wrote:
Another Marylander! Welcome! Tewfik and I are from the Glen Burnie area, so we're very familiar with the Glen Burnie HQ. Smile

Very nice!

You guys running any campaigns? Or plan on starting one up soon?

My girls (Sisters of Sigmar) and me would love to get in on the action!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Old TT Gamer Returns..   Old TT Gamer Returns.. Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2009 - 9:28

COOL, HOLY BABES [rubble of thunder]...erm, Blessed Sisters. WELCOME ABOARD! Have a LONG & FUN stay at St. Tom the Administrator, Hammer of Sigmar's, Sleep Yet Righteously Inspiring Mordheim Forum. cheers

Last edited by DeafNala on Sun 5 Jul 2009 - 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Old TT Gamer Returns..   Old TT Gamer Returns.. Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jul 2009 - 17:25

Dulu wrote:
Svenn wrote:

Very nice!

You guys running any campaigns? Or plan on starting one up soon?

My girls (Sisters of Sigmar) and me would love to get in on the action!
Well, we've been playing some, but haven't run any full on campaigns just yet. We've been recruiting people to Mordheim and training them up, and we hope to start some full campaigns very soon. We have also spent a bunch of time working on terrain for our table ( http://www.tabletopgeeks.com/the-mostly-finished-table/ ) so we can get that up and running.

We don't have anyone playing Sisters of Sigmar yet, so that might be cool.

Oh, and I put together a small googlegroup for Baltimore/DC area tabletop gamers to meet other people who play. That's here: http://groups.google.com/group/tabletop-geeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old TT Gamer Returns..   Old TT Gamer Returns.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old TT Gamer Returns..
Page 1 of 1