Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leavhon
Hero
Hero
Leavhon

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 0:29

Well, well, well ...

What can I say? This year marks the 20th anniversary of Mordheim,as you all know for sure. It's been a while since I spied, like a Gutter Runner, your posts on the forum, the splendid scenics, the wonderful miniatures and I finally decided to do the registration myself.

I started a long time ago, let's say from the beginning, to sack the City of the Damned, but because of those annoying commitments called work, affections, study, etc. I have taken many breaks in the meantime, limiting myself mostly to amassing materials for when I can start again .
You know, no, how these things go: "Those models would be perfect for Kislevites" or "I absolutely have to kitbash that building kit and make it a ruin for Mordheim" or "I better buy those bits now, before they run out again. " and so on.

So ... I'm here.

Uh? Favorite warband? Well, the Broheim Warbands section is a good start. for now.
Too many? I am currently collecting, assembling and, in the future, painting them all. Slowly. Very slowly.
Oh, and I have not yet mentioned the scenic elements in the process ... Perhaps my great grandchildren will see them completed. Maybe.

What else? I'm Italian and my english, spoken or written, isn't very good, so please forgive my mistakes and good wyrdstone hunting to all!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 14:12

Hi, Leavhon...you English is SPLENDID! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's  Sleep  Yet At Times Cool & Inspiring Mordheim Forum. May your stay be a LONG & MERRY affair.  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Leavhon
Hero
Hero
Leavhon

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 16:13

Thanks, mate.

I've only one question: are Non-GW models allowed in the forum? Currently I'm using miniatures from many different houses, to fill empty spots in my warbands, like Frostgrave Cultists in the Possessed warband, old Keltois Barbarians by Rackham to play Albion Barbarians and so on.
Back to top Go down
Codsticker
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Codsticker

Trading Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 16:54

Leavhon wrote:

I've only one question: are Non-GW models allowed in the forum? Currently I'm using miniatures from many different houses, to fill empty spots in my warbands, like Frostgrave Cultists in the Possessed warband, old Keltois Barbarians by Rackham to play Albion Barbarians and so on.
Oh yeah, absolutely.

And welcome to the forum. Cool
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 18:54

Leavhon wrote:
Thanks, mate.

Feel free to post photos of any miniatures you are using or just painting. All mini makers' wares are welcome.
You have some fine minis lined up I see. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug 2019 - 18:38

Since GW don't support Mordheim anymore, & officially blew up the world Mordheim was set in, no-one worries too much about being GW official...

& welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2019 - 19:20

Welcome to the forum!
Haven't worried about GW minis for around 20 yrs now. There were always wonderful minis available from many companies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!   mordheim - Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordheim, Gem of Ostermark, is ours for the taking!
Page 1 of 1