Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)

Go down 
+204
VoN ~ KRiMSoN
caratacos
Beastofburden
Coppermind
Benji
hexenjagar
Trulsa
Dreadgrass
Soulblight
Thumz
Kajiya
Tonka
Plutz
Karskin
Dorkman
sir-ronsalot
scottypotty
Reg06
Targetlock
Crimson Cobra
Frankdrabbytt
Contempt
_JC_
teh orc player
Rawfist Bloodyknuckle
Dahag
blindrage19
L.T.86
Lord 0
Stirlander
CygnusMaximus
Eisenblume
SiliconSicilian
Judo
Eliazar
Cian Shieldbiter
alveiz
BigEasy1022
GreyWolf
Exodite
Heart
hwd
Drongol
sartori
Keylan
Anthonius
crouching lictor
Zarkam
yugnat
pascal the rascal
Splendor
kidbone
toemasss
ChildOfKhorne
VilleVicious
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Figgy
Sybylla
Sven The Mighty
Mortimer
Back-Up Ninja
BurnTehWitch
Horatio
wyldhunt
Plague Docter
SoldierOfFortune
JAFisher44
Girr
Joker2and53
Fungomungus
hannibalisfun
rain9441
Svenn
kerill
perfesser
Jadex
lordofslack
black mantis
Wolfen
Stinkeye
Archnomad
Arathorn
way2blaster
Davespaceman
Dulu
mortosthegodly
Moonknight
embitteredsoul
Polar Star
cjp
Mexican_Ninja
Ancre
Tewfik
ImUrDentist
Goonstah
TarZaN
Rituality
Popmouth
outbreak
Tom O'Bedlam
Jaquemart
Trick3003
walkonearth
tuxedokman
Citizen Sade
extraman92
PorkSocks
Earthcrosser599
Horatius
The_Trans
darthblud
dwarflord17404
heylookitsmatt
squattingmouse
Crowbarr
robertrunner
Hamsterjoe
Dmig
Hans Grüber
Pentagathus
jerk_burger
usagi_tetsu
Goosetipher
Alcaeus
Blackjack13
Captain Yesterday
FrostyLobster
Von Kurst
Death Jester
magokiron
Fallen
Identity
PitFighterTrainer
Randomtask
werekin
Lord Xi
Ram Rock Ed First
Xarx
Chad
RandomRaefe
Drud
Inferny
Hawkeye
Deatheven13
Skavenblight
atzerath
Elmoth
Burlok Blackaxe
Oldcastle
CrazyOrc88
AjaxUSA
Ralron
GMillar
xarly22
VonStreusel
Fishman
catferret
bolerus
Unwanted
Chitriel
Ezekiel
scotty
Barden The Butcher
Random
Duce
witch hunter commander
Skavenslayer
rhuntar
ironbull
Exarch Thomo
thatirwinfella
DeafNala
Asgath
Lord Archaon
Jacky-Boy
Axel
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Pathfinder Dubstyles
lord siwoc
Jänis
Gen.Steiner
Boehm
arch heretic
organboy
zoglug
da green one
Da Bank
Konqueror
cianty
Pfreck
WarbossKurgan
barrskog
JohnYoung
Ashton
Tortiou
Brahm Tazoul
Loki77515
Yorik
Etienne de Beaugard
Hellfoot
Tagnator
Admin Tom
Erkwin
matt
208 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008 - 17:40

I think it's a great warband. I play a similar one.

Thoughts:

Your shaman needs a weapon. If nothing else give him a bow. (I don't remember seeing a rule about not shooting and casting a spell in the same turn. You should be able to.)

Orc's T4 is one of the best things they have going for them. And you don't get to use that to it's full advantage when you're shooting. (not that you can't have a shooty O/G warband, but just a thought.)

I love the numbers. Almost more than a skaven starting warband =)

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Ralron

Ralron

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned:

beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008 - 18:36

Thank you for your fast answer Smile
Let´s take a try to make the warband better:

Orcboss (80)
Sword (10)
Shield (5)
Free dagger (0)
Total: 95

Orc Shaman (40)
Club (3)
Free dagger (0)
Total: 43

Orc Big ‘Un (40)
Axe (5)
Free dagger (0)
Total: 45

Orc Big ‘Un (40)
Double-handed weapon (15)
Free dagger (0)
Total: 55

2 Orc Boyz (50)
Axe (10) + free dagger (0)
Total: 60

2 Orc Boyz (50)
Club (6) + free dagger (0)
Total: 56

2 Orc Boyz (50)
Club (6) + Free dagger (0)
Total: 56

3 Goblin Warriors (45)
Short bow (15) + Free dagger (0)
Total: 60

2 Squigs (30)
Total: 30

Total warband: 500 Goldcrowns

I gave the shaman a club because it is the original weapon the model wears.
I take the bows from the orcs and gave them clubs, together with 2 other boys to save some pints. I take the second axe from the Big ‘Un so that he has to start with the free dagger in the second hand. And for the saved points i bought another goblin so that I have 3 short bows to shoot with Smile
What´s about the idea of orcs with crossbows ? Okay, the will not see any close combat at all but maybe they can take advantage of T4 because more people are afraid of crossbows, so that they try to kill them ?
But I haven´t played yet, so maybe nobody cares about the crossbow guy in the last line... would be nice to hear the comment of a experienced player.
So long,
Ralron
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008 - 18:45

Honestly, I don't play with crossbows much, so someone else will have to answer that one.

My last thought (hopefully) is to give at least one goblin a squig prodder. You never know when ur goblins will get animosity and a squig will leap 12 inches. There's been a many times that that extra 6 inches saved me a lot. (Squigs are so awesome. I <3 squigs WS4 S4)

Enjoy,
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Trying to write together my first Orc Warband for tonight. .   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008 - 12:55

Lo' everyone. I've been toiling away at the IT mines all of last week so I haven't had the time to sit down and delve into the finer points of Warband making, thus leaving me precious little time for our first Mørdheim Club game tonight. Just a couple of starter battles to get to know the rules and introduce some hopefulls into the game.

So anyway, since the others won't be here before sundown , leaving me on my own to make a warband without advice, I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me stitch together a quick warband? Very Happy

I'll need something able to tear apart a very small and costly Witch Hunter band, as well as another Orcish warband. Ranged weapons would probably not be a bad idea what with the Witch Hunters being completely maxed out in terms of their equipment, but I'm not sure as what to pick, what with this being my first actual match Sad

- Continued -

My ideas so far has been to equip my warboss with a bow and some armour and keep 'im well back guarded by two big'uns with 2handed axes and a bow each in case my opponents leave them alone for long enough. Then have a second "group" with my shaman, 2-3 boyz, 5 gobbos and a couple of squigs, but I'm really not sure how well I should equip any of these. Sad

I added your post to the Starting warbands thread. You can find some sample lists there too (on this very page actually).
--cianty
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008 - 13:18

just mob and club bash

Orc Boss (80) 2 Clubs (6) Bow (10)
Orc Shaman (40) Club (3)
Orc Big 'Un (40) 2 Clubs (6) Bow (10)
Orc Big 'Un (40) 2 Clubs (6) Bow (10)
2 Orc Boys (50) 2 clubs (12)
2 Orc Boys (50) 2 clubs (12)
2 Goblins (30) Shortbow (10) Club (6)
1 Goblin (15) Squig Prodder (15)
3 Cave Squigs (45)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008 - 13:52

That looks great. Thanks for the help Mrbretonnia (and to you as well Cianty. I missed this thead by accident What a Face)

- Continued -

That warband setup worked wonders king. I lost my first match due to some unlucky tactics (I had my warboss and his two big 'uns cross a town square and they got gibbed by some incoming witch hunter fire. Lucky sod rolled all sixes on everything there). I managed however to take my revenge by rushing his seemingly invincible warpriest in a second 4 player Skirmish game, and forced him to rout. beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 387809
Back to top Go down
AjaxUSA
Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct 2008 - 20:51

well, I might as well ask my questions...

I am playing Marrienburg for a campaign. We get 600 points to play with, yes? So what is more important...more men or outfitting the men well with items that are more expensive and rarer later on?

Here is a sample Marrienburg warband I have put together. Please feel free to advise. I am trying to start the game with a solid force which i can grow with during the months ahead.

Captain (60) - Sword (10), Hammer (3), Duelling (50), Heavy Armor (50), Shield (5), free dagger

Champion (35) - Sword (10), Shield (5), Bow (10), free dagger

Champion (35) - Sword (10), 2 Dueling Pistols (50), Bow (10), free dagger

Young Blood (15) - Spear (10), free dagger

Young Blood (15) - Halberd (10), free dagger

Marksmen x3 (75) - Xbow (75), Hammer (9), free daggers

Swordsman (35) - Sword (10), Shield (5), free dagger

Worrior (25) - Hammer (3)

Total 599 pts

Last edited by AjaxUSA on Fri 10 Oct 2008 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct 2008 - 21:02

hum, since your post got moved my reply was deleted Sad

Captain (60) - Sword (10), Heavy Armor (50), Shield (5), Lucky Charm (10), free dagger

remove armour, waste at beginning, get him a 2nd weapon (club maybe), and i think lucky charms can't be bought at creation
---------------

Champion (35) - Sword (10), Shield (5), Lucky Charm (10), free dagger

drop lucky charm for bow maybe, same comment about lucky charms as above
--------------

Champion (35) - Sword (10), 2 Dueling Pistols (50), Lucky Charm (10), free dagger

swap pistols to captain, same lucky charm comment, bow maybe?
---------------

Young Blood (15) - Spear (10), free dagger

Young Blood (15) - Halberd (10), free dagger

i like the youngbloods slightly different choices, not max/min but fun imo so stick with it if want
------------

Marksmen x3 (75) - Xbow (75), free daggers

give marksmen least a club so two attacks incase needed
---------

seems fine, i assume shield at 5gp is a buckler?

maybe invest the saved gold for bows for champs as said, get another man and have fun:P

Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct 2008 - 18:13

actually no, shield is regular shield...why should I change to buckler? if I get a parry with the sword...is the bucklers parry wasted? please advise on bennefits. Thank you
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct 2008 - 18:29

I believe with a sword & buckler, you get to reroll a failed parry.Suspect
Back to top Go down
AjaxUSA
Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct 2008 - 19:49

So, if you have just a sword or just a buckler....you get to parry once. If you have both, you get to reroll a failed parry? Hmmm. Is that better than having a swrd and normal shield? I would think you get a parry and +1 to your armor save that way? DO you have have any other advice? Im like a sponge....I take it all in!
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct 2008 - 20:16

clubs and swords make a nice combo but expensive so sometime its nice to buy club then after few games get the swords. means 2 attacks, a stun, and a parry chance.

as Nala said if you ave a sword you parry, if you ahve buckler you get to reroll it if fail.

crossbows are expensive but good depends if your facing lots of tough opponents or if you can drop to bows and get another ranged guy with bow and cub (the club means they get 2 attacks for only 3 gold more using club and the free dagger) also means you can move and shoot

hope that makes sense

Champion
Champion
CrazyOrc88

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008 - 5:53

In reply to the the army list above posted my Ajax, isn't the lucky charm considered a rare item? I was under the impression that you must first roll dice to see if you can acquire it, and not just take it right away. I believe you can roll to buy rare items after a battle during a campaign. Can anybody please verify this, as I am not sure on the matter?

Edit: Sorry I just read above that someone already answered this question. I will read harder next time before posting.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008 - 10:04

yay i proved useful Sad so proud of myself

Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008 - 13:57

List ammended. thanks guys.

BTW...dont have my rule book at work, but is a hammer, mace and club considered the same thing?
Back to top Go down
CrazyOrc88
Champion
Champion
CrazyOrc88

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008 - 18:10

In the rulebook it is stated that the hammer,club,mace and staff all have the same rules.
Back to top Go down
catferret
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
catferret

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008 - 4:11

Well, it's about time I started doing something Mordheimy again. I shall be updating my Norse warband from the Lustria rules to the Marauder rules in BTB in the very near future.

The plan so far is:

Chieftain Tolbjorn Stormwalker w/ sword, axe - 110
Shaman Haukr w/ Mark of Tchar, staff - 48
Champion Agmundr w/ axe, sword, shield - 65
Champion Dagfynnr w/ axe, 2-handed axe - 65
Condemned Asgautr - 55

Marauders Bjarngeir & Einarr w/ axes - 80
Marauders Alfgeirr & Gunnleifr w/ maces - 76

Comes to 499 if my maths is correct.

I chose Mark of Tchar because I've always liked Tzeentch and my WFB Chaos is a Tzeentch Marauder Horde.

All models will be getting full conversion work done, no stock models for me! Very Happy The heroes (except the Shaman and Condemned) will all be getting full length chainmail (heavy armour) like the Chieftain I have already made. Henchmen will be getting chain shirts (light armour) and shields.

Oh, helmets all round too.

Sadly no missile weapons at all as only the Henchmen can buy throwing axes and I'm loathe to spend 15 gold on a short range attack unless they can get skills to make it worthwhile.

I was toying with dropping a Marauder or 2 in order to take hounds for the increased speed.

Any other ideas?

p.s. I've dug out all the plastic marauders I could find and may get round to starting the conversion work in the next few weeks if I get a chance.

Last edited by catferret on Sat 11 Oct 2008 - 4:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling. Silly early morning typing...)
Back to top Go down
CrazyOrc88
Champion
Champion
CrazyOrc88

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008 - 7:11

Here is a pirate warband that I worked up to be a fun warband to play and play against. This is NOT a competitive warband, so please don't think of it that way. Every model in it is WYSIWYG, which is another reason I made this choices. Please tell me how you would feel about playing against this warband.

Pirate Captain - dueling pistol, belaying pins, free dagger.
Mate 1 - cutlass, hook hand
Mate 2 - harpoon (two handed weapon), free dagger
Cabin Boy - brace of pistols, belaying pins
Gunners (3) - pistols
Crew (3) - cutlasses
Crew (1) - peg leg

Thanks for any feedback, I tried to make it characterful and not overpowered. Fun to convert and hopefully for my opponents to play against. pirat
Back to top Go down
AjaxUSA
Hero
Hero
AjaxUSA

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008 - 16:04

Hey James,

Next Friday I will bring my photo stuff to Hoppers so I can take some pics of your stuff....hurry and finish.
Back to top Go down
Oldcastle
Champion
Champion
Oldcastle

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008 - 19:18

Here is a Shadow Warrior band I've been considering for our next Mordheim campaign (starting after the new year, we think). I have played with different combos, but I think that one of these will be what I go with..

First, one with the most heros (and best gear) I can get

Arthion, Shadow Master; Elf Bow Sword, Ithilmar Armor, free Dagger

Daeron, Shadow Weaver; free Dagger

Mithrennon, Shadow Walker; Elf Bow, Sword, free Dagger

Harthien, Shadow Walker; Elf Bow, Sword, free Dagger

Harthien, Shadow Walker; Elf Bow, free Dagger

------------------------------------

This one is the most models I can get, with a fair distribution of the gear I still want... but I lose one hero (down to 4)

Arthion, Shadow Master; Elf Bow Sword, free Dagger

Daeron, Shadow Weaver; free Dagger

Mithrennon, Shadow Walker; Elf Bow, Sword, free Dagger

Harthien, Shadow Walker; Elf Bow, Sword, free Dagger

Saeros, Shadow Warrior; Long Bow, free Dagger

Maeros, Shadow Warrior; Long Bow, free Dagger

Turgin, Shadow Warrior Novice; Spear, Shield, free Dagger

Comments on either configuration are most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Burlok Blackaxe
Veteran
Veteran
Burlok Blackaxe

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Nov 2008 - 13:21

Ok, Here's my dwarf warband list that I'll be using for my PLOG later(monday I should have it all up)

Dwarf treasure hunters.
HEROES.
Noble: axe and mace. 93GC
Engineer: crossbow and hammer. 78GC
Slayer 1: 2 dwarf axes. 80GC
Slayer 2: double handed axe. 65GC
HENCHMEN.
Thunderer: crossbow and mace. 68GC
Thunderer: crossbow and hammer. 68GC
Clansman: axe and hammer. 48GC
500 GC.

7 model count. Naturally I think this list is awesome, but I'm probably wrong, any improvements you lot can suggest would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Elmoth
Champion
Champion
Elmoth

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008 - 14:27

Hi there!

I guess there must be extremely similar lists around here, but I must congfess that I do not feel like reading 18 pages of thread to check it out Laughing

Here come my skavens, in their investigation mission into Mordheim. Projected to be Clan Skyre in fluff even if I will use the rulebopok rules to avoid any potential complains from my gfaming mates.

ASSASSIN (S&D) 64
- sling
- extra dagger

BLACK SKAVEN (S&D) 44

BLACK SKAVEN (S&D) 44

SORCERER (S&C) 50
- sling
- mace
- Gnawdoom!! (YUMMY!!!)

NIGHT RUNNER (S&C) 25

NIGHT RUNNER (S&C) 25

2 Giant Rats 30

2 Verminkin (S&C) 50

7 Verminkin (S&D) 168

So, basically 17 dudes. 15 with them with slings and not much more (daggers for everybody except the NR & mage so they can try to get a kill ionce the bad guys (froma skaven perspective) are down. Strength in numbers more than in personal quality, sicne everybody sucks in this warband Laughing 15-30 sling shots should be able to take down a guy or 2 before melee I guess

Cheers,

Xavi
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008 - 14:41

I can't really comment on the list other than that giving everyone a sling is a very good idea.

There is a fine Clan Scryre warband in the (unofficial) Relics of the Crusades supplement that was released on the Specialist Games site. Maybe you like to have a look at this list of Mordheim warbands, hired swords, etc, in case you don't know it already.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Elmoth
Champion
Champion
Elmoth

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008 - 14:48

Yeah. Well, the thing is that we are restricting ourselves to the 100% kosher and official warbands. Only 1 skaven band is official there and that is the eshin one. it is a good warband (or so it would seem to my total newbie eyes) so it is OK. Thanks for that link Smile

Yes, eveverybopdy and his mother got a sling. And an additional hand weapon as well. Daggers for everybody except the sorcerer, the 2 night runners and 2 meat shi... er...troopers, so they are heroes that do not grant the +1 to the enemy armour. The band is profficient in numbers and sucks in equipment big time. My idea is to try to take the enemy down before he can come close and rip my poor rats appart. So, my plan is to play the cowardly git during the first games, until I can afford more equipmwent. And more people. More people always makes a skaven feel good Razz

Cheers,

Xavi
Back to top Go down
atzerath
Warrior
Warrior
atzerath

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

PostSubject: Skaven Warband   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008 - 0:11

Well...everybody does it?

Assasin
Sword
Sling
Throwing Stars
Free Dagger

Black Skaven
Fighting claws

Black Skaven
Sword
Sling
Free Dagger

Sorcerer
Sword
Sling
Free Dagger

2X Night Runner
Free Dagger
Sword
Sling

6 Verminkin (probably 2 groups of 3 or 3 groups of 2)
Clubs
Free Dagger
Slings

I count 12 models, Needing 4 down to take a rout test wich is pretty good i think...??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next