Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village

Go down 
+9
NoisyAssassin
Von Kurst
Eliazar
Grimscull
Spectre76
dwi
floedebolle
DeafNala
SerialMoM
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2013 - 19:29

I just realised that there are some mixup in pictures.

I posted the right links but the pictures are wrong in here.

Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 15:20

A small surprise.

Some kind of wip though

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC18707

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC18704

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC18705

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC18706

It is a behemoth.

Floedbolle built him as Warhammer giant and finished the paint job for 80%.

He did not like him anymore and so i got him years ago.

I nearly finished the paintjob.

Hope you like it
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 15:30

Now THAT'S my idea of a Post Apocalypse mini or, in this case, maxi! The BIG GUY is a GREAT conversion with floedebolle's unique touch of the BIZARRE...he reminds me of the Big Pit Fighter from Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome. Have FUN finishing the piece! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 15:47

That's one scary mace. I also like the helmet. Nice teamwork!
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 5:00

"The Lord Humungous!! The Warrior of the Wasteland... They Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 19:07

OHH, never thought i would see HIM again, well ja, one of my early pieces. I began working on him the year the first part of LOTR came out, so you understand why i chose the urukhai helmet style. The cage was fun, its made out of leadmetal stripes, and the prisoner is a fenryll amazon bend and cut in shape to fit into the cage.

Ja, those were nice times, i had SO much time for our beloved hobby in those days........... Sad

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013 - 9:10

I will post several smaller updates, in which i also descirbe some things about the rules.

Although i am not posting my rules today i will give you some headsup.

I radically changed the levelup process. In Mordheim you have to roll every levelup, so that in the end a magican can get 3 A and S6 but do no get the possibility to learn new spells.

I want to change this for Fallout because in Fallout you can choose everytime what you want to level up so i also want to do it so.

Now it is crucial to level the strenths of the skills: Everything will be a skill (for example Gun1 gives you +1 BS for shooting gun weapons)

I also integrated Barter, Science, Medicine and Repair as skills.

To strenthen their use you can build robots if you have enough level of science and repair in your warband.

For example: Repair one and Science 1 gives you the opportunity to build an eye bot, protectron or Mr. Handy. Of course you can also buy the robots from a merchant but you build them at half price for yourself and can add any upgrades without searching for them (better armour, better targeting system etc.)

some example protectrons

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19996

eyebot:

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10002

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10003
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013 - 13:16

COOL STUFF! Although I admit not being a Rules Guy, the Retro Robots are TERRIFIC...Danger Will Robinson! GREAT WORK!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013 - 13:59

Thanks Deafnala,

the retro design is really an important detail for the Fallout setting. Also the music in the game is from the fifties or sixties

Also very typical for Fallout is the next small update:

Ants

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10006

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10008

I am working on a scenario which includes those ants. I created rules for normal ants and fire ants.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013 - 14:32

Since moving to Texas, I've developed a distinct dislike for ants in general & Fire Ants in particular...they're teeny little pests. Aside from an urge to scratch, the Ants look GREAT...you could probably treat them as War Dogs with a poisoned bite (formic acid). SPLENDID WORK!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jul 2013 - 18:34

Vermin get a bit more annoying the closer you get to the equator...although north-woods mosquitoes are nothing to mess with either...

Cool updates Mr. Mom.thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul 2013 - 23:56

Soo today i want to show you six more Brotherhood of Steel members.

This time i painted them myself, i hopy you will enjoy them too.

The first one i wanted to use as some kind of scientist, but mowi have to say that this mini has the look of a leader

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19984

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19985

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19986

then i have 5 more henchmen, heavily armed with energy weapons one with explosives.

Although i know these weapons have not the perfect Fallout look, they are sufficient for me.

First one with Plasma rifle

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19988

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19989

2 more fighters with laser rifles

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19990

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19991

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19992

The next one is a female fighter with a grenade launcher

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19993

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19994

Last but not least a fighter with a nice flamer/incinerator.

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC19995

I tgink the last 5 minis will wear combat armour, although the last one could also wear some kind of power armour, like the "scientist" with plasma pistol.

I hope you like the pictures.

Maybe i will find some more time today to post he pictures of the raiders and the new version of the rules
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013 - 0:48

The Steel Lads & Lass turned out GREAT...brushwork & basing are TERRIFIC. The metal armor gives them a pleasing retro look. VERY WELL DONE!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013 - 10:32

Thanks Deaf, it is a very good feeling after finishing a mini, although they are not my best jobs i really like them.

Now i post a major updates including the rules.

Please don not forget you need to know the Mordheim rules, my current rule set is not perfectly self explanatory.

But for those whoe know and love Mordheim you should adjust fast:

First the rules document:  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7-UBqUOR3sVems3dVJqdkptbG8/edit?usp=sharing

Second the Warbands section: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7-UBqUOR3sVcHNvT2xEVmVNNXM/edit?usp=sharing
In the second document the rules for 7 different warbands are available. NCR, Brotherhood of Stell, vault Exploration team etc..

Now as promised yesterday more raider pictures.

Those are not painted by myself i commissioned them.

At real size you also see a difference between my skills and the commissioned painter, but with these close pictures you really a big differnece, because they are painted so exact.

the Leader:

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10010

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10011

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10013

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10012

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10014

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10015

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10016

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10017

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10018

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10019

I also post some overview and scenery pictures from my last test battles:

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10021

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10022

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10023

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10024

I hopy you enjoyed the pictures, and i hope some of you have some time to read the rules and give me some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013 - 12:07

Loving the photos. Nice work on the models. I really like the colors on the cultists.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013 - 14:10

Although SciFi isn't my thing, I do love Post Apocalypse stuff...anything Mad Max is cool. The Game Board & the new Rogues on the block Are TERRIFIC! VERY WELL DONE!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013 - 18:24

Well, could somebody please help me get this sinner back on the righteous path of Mother Mordheim?:magister: 
Maybe if he´s giving a big barbecue party i´ll let myself down to play a testgame of it, but, if he continues this way, i think i have to make a mordheim mod myself, a life of brian mod!cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jul 2013 - 21:30

The Life of Brian Game sounds GOOD...I'd go with the Holy Grail myself.  clown
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 6:57

I call dibs on the Judaein People's Front! And I'll get started right away on their crack suicide squad...
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 20:10

@deafnala+spectre: You guys wont believe it, mommy was so inspired by my idea of having a brian mod that it pushed him even further to make even more fallout mod related stuff;
Damn, should had suggested a UHF-Yankovic-mod instead, now i think i have to get started with brian.affraid 

Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 21:19

Even funnier thing is that my real name is actually Brian!

"You don't need to follow me. You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY!! You're all individuals!"
"YES, WE ARE!"
"I'm not..."
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 2:30

Quote :
Well, could somebody please help me get this sinner back on the righteous path of Mother Mordheim?

Playtable has been on a 40K building and painting track for a bit himself.  At least he will still play Mordheim one night a week though.  I always look at hobby time spent on something besides Mordheim as a waste of effort.Rolling Eyes

Edit: Just kidding (at least a little bit.)
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 11:16

Thats the spirit!cheers 

Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013 - 8:53

Allthough floedebolle will cry a little bit more and intensively start to work on the assanination rule of the Judaein People's Front, i show you some more works on my project:

As promised i made pictures of my giant scorpions and two small rad scorpions:

They conered an NCR sergeant (Hehe). It does not look so good for him  lol:

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10156

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10157

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10158

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10159

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10160

He already searched this dumbsters:

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10161

And he found this safe, in which he thinks that the important weapons schemes are deposited. He has to bring them back to NCR command.

mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 SDC10163

Unfortunately his lockpicking skills where not sufficient. :'(

Back on the ground, it happened what is shown above. The scorpions living in this ruins felt disturbed and hunted the intruder.

Two days later NCR command send a bigger team to search for the schemes. What will happen then?  Wink

Enjoy your Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013 - 13:40

The Scorpions are LOOKIN' GOOD...for Scorpions. Thus far I haven't run into any, but I understand that 20 miles from here in Llano they're quite common...could explain why Llano have fewer people. 
The safe (modern treasure chest) & dumpsters (modern street depositories) are nice Post Apocalypse touches.  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village   mordheim - Fallout Mordheim Mod  picture heavy postapoc village - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Mordheim Mod picture heavy postapoc village
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next