1. Backgrounds: For players who write background fluff for their leader, they get 1 free "small" skill. This can either be picked from a list of rarely used skills, or you can design one for yourself (with approval from the other players)
2. Axes cost 3gc, Clubs cost 5gc
3. Light Armor costs 10gc, Heavy Armor costs 25gc
4. Handguns cost 25gc
5. As per BtB rules, shields give +2 AS in close combat
6. For Carts/Coaches, if they move 10'' or more in a straight line, then any model in their path must pass a Ld test. If failed, they take a str5 hit.
(This last one is to encourage merchant caravans to actually put their coaches in danger)
7. For players who either play a test game, or participated in the last campaign, they get 1 "heirloom." This allows them to buy 1 item at 1/2 price.
As a group, we tend to enjoy the story behind the games, and have a fluff thread for people to keep track of their warband's exploits. Some of these rules are there to encourage players to think about their characters and their backgrounds.
1. Undead (Scourge of the Realm)
2. Cathayans (Protectorate)
3. Merchants (Lure of Fortune)
4. Skaven (undecided as of now)
5. Adventurers (Damned Shall Burn) Karak Azgal warband, because it fits his fluff
We'd love to see more players.