Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification Empty
PostSubject: Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification   Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:35

(UPDATE: I have now added all missing peaces, such as missing exploration tables, index page etc, I've added a new Zone persona; Forester, and also corrected and altered some rules that needed explaining,a s well as expanding the equipment section and modifying rules for encumbrance. I am proud to say, now, that all I think may still be left, is a spellcheck. 109 pages in total, my magnum opus cheers )
--
Hi everyone!

I have worked endless hours on this project, and it is finally in its closing stages! I have made full conversion based on the STALKER universe (novels, movie and pc games), using a mix of Mordheim, 40k and my own ideas and rules. Its about 106 pages, with pics and full and detailed rules.

It is a game centred around the same type of warband strategy as mordheim, as I never liked the rules for Necromunda. This means most Mordheim players will feel familiar. It is also more centred around heroes, as all "stalkers" gains skills. It is also a lot more centred around strategy and survival, as the battlefield will be covered in "Danger Zones", hot pockets of eitehr deadly radiation or anomalies able to ripa man to pieces in seconds. A lot of weapons and equipment will be available, but it wont matter how well equipped you are... some WILL die, and some might survive...

It is basically complete... I say basically, as I might have overlooked something. That is where you guys come in, my boring companions in wargaming!

I have made a PDF free for download through Google Drive (easy and fast). I would really appreciate if you looked through it and gave me some comments/pointers and constructive critique. Remember, if the critique isn't constructive, it wont help me the least Smile

I have put in probably some hundred of hours in this project, and I am really eager to hear what you think!

The file is too large to view directly in the browser, and it is also too large for Google to scan the whole thing for viruses, but I assure you it is clean, its just a PDF made in Word with quite a lot of pics and a LOT of text. Just clock through the messages until it asks if you want to download anyway.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9MCNu06tx4kWXJEenQ2OW5FTUE

Last edited by Opheliate on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 14:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification   Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 18:36

I spotted a thing right now.. the index page isn't complete... I'll fix that later Razz
Back to top Go down

Complete ruleset for STALKER, mordheim modification
Page 1 of 1