Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Marks of Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoates
Youngblood
Youngblood
Scoates

Trading Reputation : 0

chaos - Marks of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Marks of Chaos   chaos - Marks of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 7:08

If I'm reading correctly, anyone can take a mark of chaos--it's listed under common skills. Does that mean I could have a Saurus with the mark of Nurgle?
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Chaos   chaos - Marks of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:38

To which rules do you refer?

The only warband i know that has access to the marks of chaos are the Btb chaos marauders ( as special rule)

Out of fluff reason there will never be a chance to play a saurus warrior with the mark of nurgle in the known warhammer worl ( you could create an won world though). Are there bigger enemies to chaos than the lizardmen?
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Chaos   chaos - Marks of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 13:14

Knowing what rules you refer to would be helpful. Since the rules you refer to are definitely unofficial it would be up to the people in your group to decide.
Back to top Go down
Scoates
Youngblood
Youngblood
Scoates

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Chaos   chaos - Marks of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:45

I'm looking at a PDF and perhaps it has been tampered with.
I just assumed this was all official. Anyone want to take a look. Just search for "common skills" and you'll see the section I'm talking about.

http://home.deds.nl/~mordheim/MordheimRulebook.pdf
Back to top Go down
NA2KGT
Youngblood
Youngblood
NA2KGT

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Chaos   chaos - Marks of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:52

I found it on pg 177. It seems to me someone took the core rule book and rules (warbands, skills, weapons etc) and added in all the unofficial stuff into one big document. Some of the weapons, warbands, and definately the skills are from other UNOFFICIAL sources but compiled into one monster. From my view its unofficial or experimental but sometimes those rules are fun to playtest if everyone agrees! Smile

_Hank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marks of Chaos   chaos - Marks of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marks of Chaos
Page 1 of 1